3.90 star(s) 10 Votes

BigEffinPerv

Sep 22, 2017
I can't seem to be able to train any attributes, fetishes, etc for the zombie dogs. I got them to level E but now whenever I select an attribute or anything it will SAY the training is happening but it won't actually gain any.
As it was said multiple times in this thread, you can't go over level E for now.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
that's true but i still hope they fix some of the bugs. the game is intrigeing i know there are some thing's i don't like but you can turn it off are just knot look at the scenee lol.

Tabberius

Jul 16, 2021
I can't seem to be able to train any attributes, fetishes, etc for the zombie dogs. I got them to level E but now whenever I select an attribute or anything it will SAY the training is happening but it won't actually gain any.
yup, same bug happened to me. unsolveable for now, aside for trying to start a new game..

SAM s-300

Aug 4, 2017
that's true but i still hope they fix some of the bugs. the game is intrigeing i know there are some thing's i don't like but you can turn it off are just knot look at the scenee lol.
I find turning off things have end up breaking quests as it need to play a scene so it could move on.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i think they mean training the fetishes and traets of the animals. because you can pick to have the dog get smelly cock are one of those things but after you train them they dont have it. mybe that's what there getting at are they can't get the dog off of the f rank hard to say.

AudioStuff

Feb 23, 2023
How do you start teaching Kali after you get the teachers outfit? It says to "click on the mirror in one of your habitants" but I don't see anything anywhere.

Also, my quest log stopped updating after "Give sasha her slutty outfit" but whatever.

Jul 23, 2018
When are the bugs with the brothel gonna be fixed? Everytime I go to clean one of the available rooms, I clean it up but then she doesn't sweep and I end up stuck in the room. The first game ran so smoothly but this game is always a lump of bugs.

Tor7

Jun 10, 2021
Stuck in the game because I can't find enough materials to complete outfits. I've cleared every area in the brothel, the poor districts and the place with zombie dogs and the dog tags. What am I missing?
In the brothel it says the second floor is unlocked but it only lets me use those three rooms Kaya, Halcyon and the one for the zombie dogs. I can't seem to enter other rooms and clear them.
Did you figure this out? I've been running all over trying to get the last materials for Sasha's outfit and I can't find any.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
have you been to the town behind yours with all the sex crazyed human monsters. if i am right stuff keep's reapparing there.

3.90 star(s) 10 Votes