3.90 star(s) 10 Votes

BigEffinPerv

Sep 22, 2017
Uhm, hey folks.

sorry to bother, I would like to ask for an advice.
I seems that I can level up my zombie dogs up to "E" rank but I cant train any new fetishes or attributes for them. I can select training, pick for example attributes-muscled, confirm selection, the game says "XY will learn muscled (attribute) for 3 tokens. continue? yes/no."
But even if I confirm it and proceed with the night (girls prostituting, female customers getting served by dogs, training) the dogs do not get that attribute I selected, neither i lost any tokens, it is like the training didnt happened.

any ideas, please?

also, I am suppose to ask Catharine to look for Caithlyns boy but she does not have any new dialogue when I talk to her...
EDIT: the Catharine task fixed itself when I progressed with Sasha story a bit.
Did you assign a girl to train the dog?

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well here's my problem now i can't get the brothel higher then an e i also can't talk to the girl above the slum's and i can't get the appartment to show up so i can't advantce the game my the glitch are something. so right know this is not good to play if i can't advance the game.

Tabberius

Jul 16, 2021
well here's my problem now i can't get the brothel higher then an e i also can't talk to the girl above the slum's and i can't get the appartment to show up so i can't advantce the game my the glitch are something. so right know this is not good to play if i can't advance the game.
Damn this game is buggy...
E rank is highest as you can get right now.
with which girl in the slums you cant talk? there are more girls.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
the one that does not talk but i have also not been able to see sasha at the farm neither

Wahcha

Feb 25, 2017
does the game got a decent content on current stage?
Ehh, It has a good foundation but a lot of the content at the moment is introductions and what not. There are a handful of scenes, so if you're really into this fetish content then it's probably worth it. But If you're on the fence about waiting, giving it another couple updates might be good. The Author is working on a lot of system based stuff so hopefully once those are cleaned up it'll be more content heavy updates.

Reactions: yaragl

yaragl

Jul 15, 2019
Ehh, It has a good foundation but a lot of the content at the moment is introductions and what not. There are a handful of scenes, so if you're really into this fetish content then it's probably worth it. But If you're on the fence about waiting, giving it another couple updates might be good. The Author is working on a lot of system based stuff so hopefully once those are cleaned up it'll be more content heavy updates.
alrighty appreciated for the info

Mekh11

May 9, 2022
Uhm, hey folks.

sorry to bother, I would like to ask for an advice.
I seems that I can level up my zombie dogs up to "E" rank but I cant train any new fetishes or attributes for them. I can select training, pick for example attributes-muscled, confirm selection, the game says "XY will learn muscled (attribute) for 3 tokens. continue? yes/no."
But even if I confirm it and proceed with the night (girls prostituting, female customers getting served by dogs, training) the dogs do not get that attribute I selected, neither i lost any tokens, it is like the training didnt happened.
Exactly this. I suppose its bugged. Only thing I can do is to level up the dogs to level E. Other stuff wont be updated. It does not spend the tokens though. I also encountered 2-3 times hard lock (character stuck and cannot move) But saving often can help this. Overall pretty promising game but those pesky little bugs should be taken care of before moving onto the next content

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
hope they fix brsket are how ever they say her name. every time she come's to the brothel i can not give her a dog to fuck. but all other''s can

AlrightyThen19

Sep 21, 2023
No one is able to sleep with dogs at the brothel anymore and i'm just bleeding money. Can't find monroe and can't afford the teacher outfit due to having to keep paying upkeep on dogs with no one using them. Is there a way to fix this?

Danka80

May 15, 2021
Guess I made a mistake by hiring Betty before giving Haycon the sports outfit. Now Haycon is in the basement and there seems to be no way to give it to her.
Does she comes out of the basement later on?

Also i'm having the same problem not being able to give my dogs any attributes at all.

Besides the bugs, I really enjoy playing this game.

Reactions: Tabberius

BigEffinPerv

Sep 22, 2017
How many tokens do you need to train the zombie dogs? I can't seem to figure out how to actually click on "experience" and then hit the arrow over so it gives more than 0. I went through like 10 training sessions before I realized they werent gaining any experience.
You can't go over Rank E for now, that may be why you're not gaining any more experience.

thekilopio

Jan 29, 2022
No I can't even get to E, I'm still suck at F with zero experience. I can't figure out how to actually gain any.. There's been plenty of training sessions but zero experience gained.
You have to spend coins in experience, it's a value by itself. It works as an attribute.

AudioStuff

Feb 23, 2023
I can't seem to be able to train any attributes, fetishes, etc for the zombie dogs. I got them to level E but now whenever I select an attribute or anything it will SAY the training is happening but it won't actually gain any.

3.90 star(s) 10 Votes