3.90 star(s) 10 Votes

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
The end is when you have no more quests to do.
No more quests show up in the quest log, but, with the amount of bugs that people have complained about and having encountered at least 2 bugs myself, one of which was quests not showing up and the 2nd was the Sasha quest bug, there may well be more quests left to do but they are not showing up in the quests log.

Any advice from folks would be welcome, excluding the obvious "The end is when you have no more quests to do." lol :D

Reactions: thekilopio

ben7513

Mar 26, 2018
zubstroker99 said:
If you're like me and you got the bug where Sasha's Corruption quest is stuck on "give Sasha the outfit" step, here's how to fix it:

1. Save your game and quit
2. Open the folder where your game is and go to \www\save folder
3. Go to
4. Drag your save file into the website to upload it (my save file is called "file1.rpgsave"
5. Scroll down to the "Variables" section once your file is uploaded
6. Find variable #127 (mine was set to "10")
7. Click the green number 10 and change it to 11
8. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click "Download file1.rpgsave"
9. Replace your existing save file with the newly downloaded save file
10. Open the game and the quest should be gone/finished. For me it was already tracking the next quest I started.

Followed this advice. Thank you. I was able to track the next quest with Vincent, Charlie, Grandpa and Paige.
Thank you.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
ok i did betty's mission and did not get a black screen question are you on a new save are old save. if it's an old save you may have to restart the game.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Gallery Pics can somebody explain how I can unlock the missing 4?

Ominira 5 (Betty?), I have seen it Post 821 that has to do with her I haven`t it only the Ambriosia Poor District.
Ambriosia Entrance 12 (teach Kali - solved) & 13
Wilderness 4 (Sasha - Horse 2 - solved [another day random]), 5 & 6
Defeat 2 (lose random Dog fight - solved)

Bug 0.28
Oswald Pearson Picture is Kayla

Last edited:

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
to unlock the gallory you got to find and get the sex scene's like kaya fucking are the girls kaya turnes in to a slut things like that.

reyrey22

Aug 18, 2017
Jo is bugged, shes stuck at the horse stable cant be interacted, and sasha is gone. cant activate horse scene.

also am missing 5 scenes, wilderness 3,4,5,6,7. i know one of them is the horse scene, no clue about the other 3. anyone know how to fix it? or a have a 100% file?

Mekh11

May 9, 2022
Ok seems you must save very often... 50 minutes of gameplay gone just because this stupid glitch. I talked to the old man in Ambrosia got this "Bright Idea" quest but then I was ported back to Ominira and I cannot move, just stuck at the gate....

Tabberius

Jul 16, 2021
Uhm, hey folks.

sorry to bother, I would like to ask for an advice.
I seems that I can level up my zombie dogs up to "E" rank but I cant train any new fetishes or attributes for them. I can select training, pick for example attributes-muscled, confirm selection, the game says "XY will learn muscled (attribute) for 3 tokens. continue? yes/no."
But even if I confirm it and proceed with the night (girls prostituting, female customers getting served by dogs, training) the dogs do not get that attribute I selected, neither i lost any tokens, it is like the training didnt happened.

any ideas, please?

also, I am suppose to ask Catharine to look for Caithlyns boy but she does not have any new dialogue when I talk to her...
EDIT: the Catharine task fixed itself when I progressed with Sasha story a bit.

In any case, does anyone atleast have a clear save just before you get the quest to go hunt the zombie dogs for the first time? So I can try a new save, without the need of running around the village and meeting everyone and cleaning up the whole brothel, again? please? :)

Last edited:
Reactions: p.versaut
3.90 star(s) 10 Votes