3.90 star(s) 10 Votes

aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
That's why you don't see it. That site doesn't show the switches. So if you play on PC look for an RPGM save editor on this site and use it
I found another save editor that shows the switches and I toggled the one for Kaya/Nat but it still doesn't show in the gallery

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
Got a question.
I got the brothel up and running, I captured a zombie dog, and set Halcyon to train it, I am in with a customer, but, the start button is greyed out for both constantly, any help would be great, Thanks in advance.

aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
Got a question.
I got the brothel up and running, I captured a zombie dog, and set Halcyon to train it, I am in with a customer, but, the start button is greyed out for both constantly, any help would be great, Thanks in advance.
use the arrow keys (or ASWD) to navigate to it and it'll light up

• Red Heart
Reactions: brittC25

Darkone123

Oct 26, 2018
I have just started playing. One quest requires me to talk to someone called "Tambara". Any idea where this guy is?

Darkone123

Oct 26, 2018
In the second town last house on top left
Thank you. I did not realise that I had to leave the first village.

May I ask another question? I am now in the second village and was able to open the brothel. I also had a first customer, the young man Vicent I think who was present when the mayor showed. I then build a bed in the bedroom (not the one where the former prisoner stays now) and served another customer, however, now I am stuck. I cannot serve another customer because regardless which girl I assign, I can never select the only bedroom. What am I doing wrong?

Solution:

Apparently, the mouse controls are not working properly in that particular screen of the game. You have to use the arrow buttons on your keyboard and then hit spacebar when you reach the small play button left of "Start". Very annoying.

And I am stuck yet again. Even though I gave Sasha her "Slut Outfit" at Joe's farm, the quest log has not changed. It still shows "Give Sasha her outfit". The game cannot proceed. :(

Last edited:
Reactions: Maximmillian

charliejane

Jun 17, 2023
If you're like me and you got the bug where Sasha's Corruption quest is stuck on "give Sasha the outfit" step, here's how to fix it:

1. Save your game and quit
2. Open the folder where your game is and go to \www\save folder
3. Go to
4. Drag your save file into the website to upload it (my save file is called "file1.rpgsave"
5. Scroll down to the "Variables" section once your file is uploaded
6. Find variable #127 (mine was set to "10")
7. Click the green number 10 and change it to 11
8. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click "Download file1.rpgsave"
9. Replace your existing save file with the newly downloaded save file
10. Open the game and the quest should be gone/finished. For me it was already tracking the next quest I started.
Zubstroker99, thanks, this was great. Is there a list of the quest numbers? I am having trouble with the teachers outfit quest. I have the outfit but the quest does not recognize it.

Darkone123

Oct 26, 2018
Zubstroker99, thanks, this was great. Is there a list of the quest numbers? I am having trouble with the teachers outfit quest. I have the outfit but the quest does not recognize it.
That was helpful for me as well. I could make the game proceed but I think, ultimately, this still is a game breaking bug. It seems as if the quests after the Sasha quest (switched from 10 to 11 manually) do not trigger either, particularly side quests. I, for instance, cannot proceed with the brothel at all. Your former prisoner always says "materials missing" but I have plenty of materials after "Lost Town".

Another bug is after the Teacher Outfit, I do not know how to teach Kali. Walking up to her does not do anything. I remember reading something like "click on the mirror in one of your habitations". Not sure what this means. I see no mirror in Kayas home place in the first village. It is very frustrating.

Update: You have to click - under! -the mirror in your home.

Last edited:

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
Does anyone perchance know where the magazine is that You need for a new outfit for Sasha? I have searched all houses in 2 towns (just to cover all bases lol), I have clicked everywhere, can`t remember the last time I used that finger that much lol ;)

Apr 7, 2019
Does anyone perchance know where the magazine is that You need for a new outfit for Sasha? I have searched all houses in 2 towns (just to cover all bases lol), I have clicked everywhere, can`t remember the last time I used that finger that much lol ;)
Dear BrittC25,

I'm 95% that her magazine is somewhere in the Lost Town. Unexpectedly, costume materials seems to repeatedly pop up in there.

If I'm wrong, let me know and I'll dig deeper and replay a bit.

Yours Truly, Barb.

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
Dear BrittC25,

I'm 95% that her magazine is somewhere in the Lost Town. Unexpectedly, costume materials seems to repeatedly pop up in there.

If I'm wrong, let me know and I'll dig deeper and replay a bit.

Yours Truly, Barb.
Hi Barb,

Thanks for the reply.

Is "The Lost Town" the poor area of Ambriosa?

Thanks in advance,
Brittany.

Apr 7, 2019
Hi Barb,

Thanks for the reply.

Is "The Lost Town" the poor area of Ambriosa?

Thanks in advance,
Brittany.
Dear Brittany,

I was trying to go through old saves and... long story short, the 5% were write and I was wrong.

Post 651 in this thread has the answer. I'm recommending you check it out because there are some other posts around that one that you might find useful.

The Lost Town will come later and you'll know it when it comes - that has to do with a different costume. Please let me know if this helps.

Yours Truly,

Barb.

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
Dear Brittany,

I was trying to go through old saves and... long story short, the 5% were write and I was wrong.

Post 651 in this thread has the answer. I'm recommending you check it out because there are some other posts around that one that you might find useful.

The Lost Town will come later and you'll know it when it comes - that has to do with a different costume. Please let me know if this helps.

Yours Truly,

Barb.
Hi Barb,

Thanks again for the reply, can I ask, which page in this thread is post 651 on?

Kind regards,
Brittany.

Apr 7, 2019
Hi Barb,

Thanks again for the reply, can I ask, which page in this thread is post 651 on?

Kind regards,
Brittany.
Dear Brittany,

Certainly! :) It's presently one page 33. I often find it challenging to post page numbers, as in some threads posts are often deleted by the poster or moderators, so the page number of a post can change overtime. This thread hopefully will never have that problem, though :) Please let me know if this works.

Best wishes - Barb.

• Red Heart

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
Dear Brittany,

Certainly! :) It's presently one page 33. I often find it challenging to post page numbers, as in some threads posts are often deleted by the poster or moderators, so the page number of a post can change overtime. This thread hopefully will never have that problem, though :) Please let me know if this works.

Best wishes - Barb.
Beautiful, Thank You Barb, got the magazine and the skates.

Anyone stuck, go to page 33 in this thread.

Reactions: barbarella2021

zubstroker99

Dec 24, 2020
Hi mate, there is a way to link the numbers to the quests, that website I used (once you upload your save file) it should say:

"The variable names is stored here \www\data\System.json, you can upload this file to the save editor."

So you can just find that file in the path mentioned, and drag and drop into the website, it will re-load, and will remember your existing save file, but this time the numbers will be linked with variable name information.

See below for screenshots of the difference between before and after you drag over the System.json file

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Darkone123

Oct 26, 2018
Jos farm. Table in front of house.

3.90 star(s) 10 Votes