3.90 star(s) 10 Votes

BigEffinPerv

Sep 22, 2017
Thanks!

Yes I clicked on an attribute. I tried with fetishes and likes and they still got none of them.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is what you should be seeing. Click on Attributes, Likes or Fetishes on the left then select from the list on the right. Then Press Enter and the game will ask you to confirm spending tokens.

If it's still not working, your game is either bugged or you're using an incompatible save. I don't know if turning off some fetishes causes bugs or not so that could also be something to consider.

Couliber

May 22, 2018
This is what you should be seeing. Click on Attributes, Likes or Fetishes on the left then select from the list on the right. Then Press Enter and the game will ask you to confirm spending tokens.

If it's still not working, your game is either bugged or you're using an incompatible save. I don't know if turning off some fetishes causes bugs or not so that could also be something to consider.
I know how it should work, it just doesn't. Gues it's bugged. Had the Sasha-Quest bug too. I think I'm gonna wait some versions, thanks anyway, see ya

zubstroker99

Dec 24, 2020
If you're like me and you got the bug where Sasha's Corruption quest is stuck on "give Sasha the outfit" step, here's how to fix it:

1. Save your game and quit
2. Open the folder where your game is and go to \www\save folder
3. Go to
4. Drag your save file into the website to upload it (my save file is called "file1.rpgsave"
5. Scroll down to the "Variables" section once your file is uploaded
6. Find variable #127 (mine was set to "10")
7. Click the green number 10 and change it to 11
8. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click "Download file1.rpgsave"
9. Replace your existing save file with the newly downloaded save file
10. Open the game and the quest should be gone/finished. For me it was already tracking the next quest I started.

Reactions: SAM s-300

zubstroker99

Dec 24, 2020

Also experiencing this bug, even tried manually adding random fetishes to Brothel.json for each dog, doesnt seem to do anything.. I would have assumed that's how the game saves/updates the info for each dog

Futaket

Aug 14, 2021
can someone help me with a save right after sashas quest before the infected zombi quests, my saves seem to bug the brothel into going into the more than sex quest

DansHampf

Oct 20, 2017
Someone else having this issue where you cant skip a day anymore?
The brothel wont let me open up (its greyed out) and at home kaya recollects the dildo session but doesnt goes to sleep?
The only quest I got active right now is to wait a couple days for sasha to settle at the farm.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.90 star(s) 10 Votes