3.90 star(s) 10 Votes

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Asking again - whatever OES you're on, where are your save files located? Library/applocale? Library/Application Support? Save folder within the game folder? Anything?

AdamBender

Jun 3, 2018
I'm having the same issue as a few others have. After entering the boiler room, everything goes black. The end...

Sep 30, 2019
how do i get brothel to work i cleaned both rooms and opened it but how to put male amd female in same room and a money cheat any where

Spamdumpster

Dec 5, 2019
For for the love of all that's kinky, do us a favor: PLEASE give us BETTER map markers for people you're hunting for on missions.

Trying to find ANYONE in the starting village, with the dozen or more houses is impossible.

"Oh, didn't you see the nametag on the house?"

Yep. Sure did...and guess what, they're not there!
As a bonus, where they ARE isn't flagged or marked, so you have three choices:
1.) Guess
2.) Dig through the bio for a clue as to where they might be if they're NOT at their marked house.
3.) Try to remember what you were doing the last time you played it, which could've been days/weeks/months ago!

This is beginning to feel like real life work. I have a delivery so and so, and the directory says they're here.
But..they're not there. They left.
When did they leave? Where did they go?
Sorry, I don't know that. They just left.
Can you help me with any kind of clue?
*shrugs*

Incidentally, I'm currently at the spot in the chain where you are supposed to..make a book? But in order to do so, you have to talk to the male 'ghoul' that lives in the town.

UNFORTUNATLY, because you can literally give them a name, they don't show up on the map as a named building. Secondly, there is no map marker for them, the quest says they are there, and you can't find them to save your life!
At this point, this is becoming far more troublesome then it's worth with having to chase down every npc in the city because they just happen to take a random stroll and NOBODY know where they are.

Spamdumpster

Dec 5, 2019
Right. Major bug here. Game-breaking.

When you finish the job of talking to the ghoul and deliver the item to the requested person, she then heads elsewhere to have fun.

However, if you have turned OFF in the fetish selector the one in question, the game performs the animations leading up to the skipped point, skips past it, then immediately rewinds and does the animation again.

Trouble is, the animations themselves were not reset, so the actions (go up, right, up, open door, etc) cannot be performed because the action is already done, not reset, and just bugs the entire program.

Couliber

May 22, 2018
Anyone know if these elements respawn at some point?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And I can't train the dogs. They are at Rank E but Attributes, Likes and Fetishes I can't add with training. Nothing happens and the Tokens weren't consumed. Any idea about that?

Last edited:

BigEffinPerv

Sep 22, 2017
Anyone know if these elements respawn at some point?

And I can't train the dogs. They are at Rank E but Attributes, Likes and Fetishes I can't add with training. Nothing happens and the Tokens weren't consumed. Any idea about that?
The one in Old Town respawn, I haven't tried the one in the toilet but ti probably does.

As for training dogs, have you actually clicked on the attribute you want to train? Bear in mind each dog can only train a maximum of five Attributes, Likes and Fetishes each.

Couliber

May 22, 2018
The one in Old Town respawn, I haven't tried the one in the toilet but ti probably does.

As for training dogs, have you actually clicked on the attribute you want to train? Bear in mind each dog can only train a maximum of five Attributes, Likes and Fetishes each.
Thanks!

Yes I clicked on an attribute. I tried with fetishes and likes and they still got none of them.

aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
The first scene in the first image is unobtainable anymore cuz it's at the beginning of the game ( talk to Natalie in her house ) and she doesn't appear there again. ( you might be able to toggle it using save editor look for Kaya/Nathalie kiss ) The second one you get it when you hire Paige ( talk to her in her clinic )
I checked with a save editor and I couldn't see anything to toggle it.

3.90 star(s) 10 Votes