3.90 star(s) 10 Votes

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
2 quick questions.

How do You put on the outfit to teach the little girl Kali?

I have completed the magazine/outfit/roller skates for Sasha, but as can be seen below, this screen never changes or leaves.

Sasha screen.png

charliejane

Jun 17, 2023
Does anyone perchance know where the magazine is that You need for a new outfit for Sasha? I have searched all houses in 2 towns (just to cover all bases lol), I have clicked everywhere, can`t remember the last time I used that finger that much lol ;)
The magazine is in the farm.In front of the house.

Reactions: brittC25

charliejane

Jun 17, 2023
If you're like me and you got the bug where Sasha's Corruption quest is stuck on "give Sasha the outfit" step, here's how to fix it:

1. Save your game and quit
2. Open the folder where your game is and go to \www\save folder
3. Go to
4. Drag your save file into the website to upload it (my save file is called "file1.rpgsave"
5. Scroll down to the "Variables" section once your file is uploaded
6. Find variable #127 (mine was set to "10")
7. Click the green number 10 and change it to 11
8. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click "Download file1.rpgsave"
9. Replace your existing save file with the newly downloaded save file
10. Open the game and the quest should be gone/finished. For me it was already tracking the next quest I started.
Zubstroker99, do you know the Variable number for the Substitute quest?

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
ok so sasha mission not being complet is a bug so when it get's fixed will it be removed are will we have to restart.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i think they need to fix more of the game because i can't talk to isth to get more story to get jennet are i can't talk to vincent to get what's her name so yea i got ready of one problem for amore lol.

charliejane

Jun 17, 2023
How do you get the rest of the brothel open? I am trying to buy the apartment but with only 1 room it will take forever.

jurierm

May 7, 2017
I'm completely stuck, I'm on Sasha's mission, he keeps telling me to give him the clothes, but I already did, they told me to go to the lost city but the door is closed and I don't know how to open it, I skipped a mission but without monitoring of the old man and the doctor and I have no more information

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
yea that's a bug from what i hear. i also found out you got to doe the recruting of both girls before sasha are the game get's won't let you talk to people you need to are that's what happend on my one game i restarted

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
what is going on brisk come's to the brothel but every time she does all the dog's are greyed out the states you give them do not show up and when other girls show up so do the dog's but not for drisk game is way to buggy.

BigEffinPerv

Sep 22, 2017
It's weird that you're having problems with Sasha's quest. What version does your all of your saves come from? If using a save dating prior to 0.27, this may be the cause of your problems.

kodial79

Aug 5, 2016
Stuck in the game because I can't find enough materials to complete outfits. I've cleared every area in the brothel, the poor districts and the place with zombie dogs and the dog tags. What am I missing?
In the brothel it says the second floor is unlocked but it only lets me use those three rooms Kaya, Halcyon and the one for the zombie dogs. I can't seem to enter other rooms and clear them.

Reactions: Tor7

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well i am on the new version and have a save from this version but still sasha mission's are done but it still show;s up as not but i am op. i had to do the recuiting mission's before sasha tho are it would not let me recuit the other girls lol.

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
Is the end of this update when it says: You need to progress the brothel further? I am at 306 of 500 in the brothel at present.

3.90 star(s) 10 Votes