Lady Luck

Aug 6, 2021
3 pages of comments and still none about how good the translation is
the person (comment 41) 3 messages above you (comment 44) on the same page said its good, I said its shit on page one (comment 16). its not that no one said how good it is, the problem is that there seems to be conflicting opinions

Reactions: Futamania

Ungaa

Feb 14, 2019
Huh, the en.exe doesnt seem to work on joiplay
Huh, the en.exe doesnt seem to work on joiplay
Two options for a work around is wait for someone to post the data files from the game_en.exe
Or go on platinummods and get the apk: extract the apk -> the www file will be translated already and should be fine to plug into Joiplay system just need to disable the eli book/eli mobilecontrol plugins by making them false in the plugin.js to not have the mobile touch buttons all over your player.

May 6, 2017
Here some easy Guide / general hint i found in jp and edit it to make it readable and understandable on my free time while playing this game, if u guys dont want to use the strategy tip in the game that is

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Tronks69

Jun 19, 2022
Yo can anybody help. I play on joiplay but it's in Japanese even though I try to use the En it still in JP please help

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Here some easy Guide / general hint i found in jp and edit it to make it readable and understandable on my free time while playing this game, if u guys dont want to use the strategy tip in the game that is

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Looked at the cg & do you know how to get the harem/complete ending? Eg. the one where he's having an orgy w/ all 10 girls.
there is a walkthrough of this game The Hypno Pencil
Mind linking it?
Where do I find the folder to save data? Do I have to create a save folder first?
Same as nearly every other Rpgmaker MV games -- www folder of game's foler.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 3 Votes