sanshisan

Jun 20, 2022
Pretty much every Double Melon game is a masterpiece. This one has some pretty good sexscenes, and quite a lot of them too. The Artstyle changed a bit as well and the whole thing is full of nice angles, nice to see the artist experimenting and improving.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lewyn Collins

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Pretty much every Double Melon game is a masterpiece. This one has some pretty good sexscenes, and quite a lot of them too. The Artstyle changed a bit as well and the whole thing is full of nice angles, nice to see the artist experimenting and improving.
No kidding :love:. The big problem (from my perspective) was the ocassional scat introduced, but I have seen nothing of the sort in their latest games. And if there was, you had the option to censor it and were warned beforehand.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
3 pages of comments and still none about how good the translation is
I posted about it some posts ago. In any case, quality of the translation:

There are a few mistakes. Classics like using "he" even when we are talking about a girl are present. Some possessive adjetives are messed as well. However, the rest of the game is actually well translated. You can understand everything just fine if you have a basic level of English.

Supreme_Evil

⸸ БѢСЪ ⸸
Uploader
Oct 16, 2020
Bruh, why not simply mention the software/model used?..
Ask the dev on ci-en, because it's his official AI TL patch. There's no mentions on DLsite or whatever about what engine he used.
And I've added the link in the OP to clarify the source of translation for everyone.

Last edited:
Reactions: TotalDegenerate

Jackboxer97

Jul 23, 2019
Thanks y'all. You've (semi) convinced me to continue the project, but given that it already has a translation (albeit AI MTL), it's not gonna be as high on my priority list, and I'll put untranslated projects before this one. But yeah, if there's a want for this, I'll continue since I also really enjoyed translating this one.
Youre always a champ for translating games despite this age of nonstop, shitty, mtls.

Gibbsin

Dec 22, 2018
I posted about it some posts ago. In any case, quality of the translation:

There are a few mistakes. Classics like using "he" even when we are talking about a girl are present. Some possessive adjetives are messed as well. However, the rest of the game is actually well translated. You can understand everything just fine if you have a basic level of English.
So it's a gpt 3 level translation. Thanks.

mrtnt

Mar 9, 2019
uugh, stupid translation, why on earth bake in the translation inside the exe, this way i can't port it to any other system like android or linux.
so whoever made this translation; "you suck"

Mitsuna

Jun 21, 2019
uugh, stupid translation, why on earth bake in the translation inside the exe, this way i can't port it to any other system like android or linux.
so whoever made this translation; "you suck"
No, you don't understand, it's perfect. Since we can play without shitty tl too. And it's also very usual for the official translations, pretty sure all of them were like that. Not to mention files are easily extracted if you can use unpacker.

I think someone was asking about the model used, IIRC dlsite ai translator utilizes some paid Chinese ai translation model which became mildly popular last year or so, it can also translate pictures if I'm not mistaken. Very impressive compared to the old openai (gpt3.5), but on the same level more or less (you can see it repeats things all the time).

wolf67

Jan 27, 2019
Also, is "Hypno" a banned word now? They know that the credit card companies behind the "anti-rape" fiasco aren't going to abide by their typical "block out one letter and put a bar through the middle of the vagina" tactics, right?
I sorry but can you explain this to me? Did not heard anything about something like that.

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes