Mod Wolf RPG Completed The Imperial GateKeeper [Tengsten] - Procrastinatus Content Patch [v1.3] [Procrastinatus]

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes

lucratif

Oct 24, 2018
I don't really understand ?
It's not a Patch, it's another "improved" version of the game that's not up to date ?

Soap141

Jul 30, 2019
If I understand and remember correctly, Procrastinatus will be updating this time instead of Heik?

Mandalore777

Oct 7, 2019
That's the proper answer, but Procrastinatus is really absorbed on his own game project, It's unknown if he will update the mod.
That's good to know he's still making his project. At least one fan of ImpG didn't give up. From what he told me when he was early in development the game sounded amazing. He's a better artist that he gives himself credit for too.

Anyways I was away for a while and missed the time when Heik was managing this. So he's not coming back? I thought he had taken over PCP so Procrastinatus could focus on his own game?

Ffint

Feb 14, 2020
I think he does but just makes it so it works with new versions (honetly im a noob when it comes to this stuff but unless something major changed probably not too hard but as a said im a idiot maybe completly wrong on this and it's quite hard to do) but Procrastinatus also said if the game is done getting updates he will update this mod to it.

That's how i remeber i quite like this mod. I hope hes doing well with his game in the mean time.

Laplacer

Mar 8, 2020

Updated the mod to 1.63, quite a few things changed between the previous version and this one, some dialogues and texts where moved from events to databases, and referenced from their DB entries in the code, so it took me more work that what I originally expected. To expedite the release I decided to postpone the more "proper" JP translation of the other mod characters, so they were left with the placeholders they had, I translated the elf dialogues though, because the original placeholder for that character was meaningless. I also didn't add the extra dialogues required for the sandbox mode character creator, so if you use the mod's characters as a base some dialogues might be missing and you might get some errors (If it's possible to do so at all, I didn't try).

That aside, I hope it's all working fine, but as always, if you find any error that I might have overlooked please let me know so that I can look into it.

**Link updated, fixed new events not appearing.
**Link updated, fixed Paula's clothes not being removed during sex.
I dont know if this is mentioned before but I noticed that unless edited and set to appear in endless, the tall woman, beast girl and the slender elf doesn't show up in endless mode.

d1fortest

Apr 30, 2020
I dont know if this is mentioned before but I noticed that unless edited and set to appear in endless, the tall woman, beast girl and the slender elf doesn't show up in endless mode.
This version wasn't made by original uploader so yeah, it won't be as polish as the version 1.52.

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes