Mod Wolf RPG Completed The Imperial GateKeeper [Tengsten] - Procrastinatus Content Patch [v1.3] [Procrastinatus]

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes

gui43

Mar 15, 2019
Updated the link again, fixed the issue with Paula's clothes.

Thanks again.
In the last stage Paula's clothes are the same as second stage, aside from that the are no other bugs that i have noticed

anon1010

Jul 8, 2019
is there any other mod I should install alongside this? seems like it already does everything like translations, fixes, and decensor's the game.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Anything with Frida in the main story beside that cameo in the date with Chrisia in Gold?

Also noticed Till now can mess around with his colleagues (Chrisia, Ollivea or Richard) during workdays and have dates with Hana too in the 5th days, what got me curious about any other extra content i might have missed.

How am I staying? is alice View attachment 1336492
Nice image, where did you draw inspiration from? Just curious.
Do you have an image of her from behind? would like to "sandbox" her a bit.

Reactions: Mandalore777
Jun 21, 2017
Sry for the double post.
She is the human form of Alice from Monster Girl Quest, the game of the years, all years.
For me, the game with the best story of all h and non-h games ever period.

SnowBoyy

Feb 28, 2021
Hi I’m new and also a huge fan of TIGK can someone tell me how do I get the new Hana outfit and her new pose ? All I did was download the mod link from page 1 that was posted

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Hi I’m new and also a huge fan of TIGK can someone tell me how do I get the new Hana outfit and her new pose ? All I did was download the mod link from page 1 that was posted
Go to Ruby and set up one or more dates with her, so you get to pick one of two clothes choices when you two visit Eisen.

Reading the mission section for each place should also give you clues of some new things to do in some places.

somedude11

Dec 7, 2019
Not that it's really necessary, but here's a Cheat Table for TIGK[v1.63]PCP[v1.35].

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I know that there's already a built in cheat, but this lets you do stuff a bit faster.
If anything doesn't work just let me know.

Porcinet

Oct 12, 2019
Can't free practice got a bug: " DB operation: data number is negative ! Process mark:[MapEv O CommonEv 211 Line 1060] A parallel process error means the pos is unknown". Dunno why :s

Oct 9, 2017
Anything with Frida in the main story beside that cameo in the date with Chrisia in Gold?

Also noticed Till now can mess around with his colleagues (Chrisia, Ollivea or Richard) during workdays and have dates with Hana too in the 5th days, what got me curious about any other extra content i might have missed.

Do you have an image of her from behind? would like to "sandbox" her a bit.
sorry for not answering sooner ... maybe too long

I'm new here and I don't know why I didn't get a notification,

and the answer to your question is yes

I already intruded it directly into the game but the bad thing is that I am a complete novice when it comes to drawing and it has many inconsistencies

si sabes dibujar mejor te puedo pasar todo el material

Reactions: Mandalore777

Mandalore777

Oct 7, 2019
sorry for not answering sooner ... maybe too long

I'm new here and I don't know why I didn't get a notification,

and the answer to your question is yes

I already intruded it directly into the game but the bad thing is that I am a complete novice when it comes to drawing and it has many inconsistencies

si sabes dibujar mejor te puedo pasar todo el material
I hope you are planning on completing her and releasing the mod. She looks good. You draw better than you think you do friend.

The latest update said something about "Standing picture images can now be read from user files" and a whole bunch of other modularity related things. So I think Tengsten is making it easier for us to add custom characters and new character art and dialog. I think updating this mod to v1.7 might be easier than we think, and from then on hopefully this mod scene will flourish with the increased modularity and modding tools he is providing.

Oct 9, 2017
I hope you are planning on completing her and releasing the mod. She looks good. You draw better than you think you do friend.

The latest update said something about "Standing picture images can now be read from user files" and a whole bunch of other modularity related things. So I think Tengsten is making it easier for us to add custom characters and new character art and dialog. I think updating this mod to v1.7 might be easier than we think, and from then on hopefully this mod scene will flourish with the increased modularity and modding tools he is providing.
thanks for the compliment
and if I already entered it in the game and it can appear in the story mode
the bad thing is that my eyes lack many details the hair and the costumes

and I also look forward to the new update

I have thought of making a beautiful elf goddess

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes