Mod Wolf RPG Completed The Imperial GateKeeper [Tengsten] - Procrastinatus Content Patch [v1.3] [Procrastinatus]

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes

kabis

Oct 10, 2018
This is more of a standalone game with the mod packaged in,
It runs the previous version atm (I believe,), but someone is working on updating it.
I saw nobody speaking of an update for the 1.63 in the thread:/

Heik

Oct 17, 2018

Updated the mod to 1.63, quite a few things changed between the previous version and this one, some dialogues and texts where moved from events to databases, and referenced from their DB entries in the code, so it took me more work that what I originally expected. To expedite the release I decided to postpone the more "proper" JP translation of the other mod characters, so they were left with the placeholders they had, I translated the elf dialogues though, because the original placeholder for that character was meaningless. I also didn't add the extra dialogues required for the sandbox mode character creator, so if you use the mod's characters as a base some dialogues might be missing and you might get some errors (If it's possible to do so at all, I didn't try).

That aside, I hope it's all working fine, but as always, if you find any error that I might have overlooked please let me know so that I can look into it.

**Link updated, fixed new events not appearing.
**Link updated, fixed Paula's clothes not being removed during sex.

Last edited:

gui43

Mar 15, 2019

Updated the mod to 1.63, quite a few things changed between the previous version and this one, some dialogues and texts where moved from events to databases, and referenced from their DB entries in the code, so it took me more work that what I originally expected. To expedite the release I decided to postpone the more "proper" JP translation of the other mod characters, so they were left with the placeholders they had, I translated the elf dialogues though, because the original placeholder for that character was meaningless. I also didn't add the extra dialogues required for the sandbox mode character creator, so if you use the mod's characters as a base some dialogues might be missing and you might get some errors (If it's possible to do so at all, I didn't try).

That aside, I hope it's all working fine, but as always, if you find any error that I might have overlooked please let me know so that I can look into it.
It need a little fix, Paula wont show up in some stages and que quest tab also need to be fixed do show Pula events, even thou Richard still talk about Paula appearing in the stages she isn't there

Heik

Oct 17, 2018
It need a little fix, Paula wont show up in some stages and que quest tab also need to be fixed do show Pula events, even thou Richard still talk about Paula appearing in the stages she isn't there
I think I imported the wrong csv to the database containing the list of events to display, but the events should play regardless. I'll look into it, maybe the game uses the DB to see what events are available. Thanks for the report.

i think i meant more content, that should have been kinda easy to understand
Adding new content to the game is very difficult because the code itself is in Japanese, moreover I wouldn't recommend messing too much with it until the final version, because it tends to change between versions. For now I'm just trying to keep it up to date.

kabis

Oct 10, 2018

YOU DA MAN , THX A LOT

lifesuckz69

Mar 5, 2017
I don't know if it's from the mod or the main game, but what is the point of calling your people in at controls? You can do spot checks, change their clothes and let them stand there, but that's it? would be cool if you could let Richard have a go at someone or something like that.

Rz85

Jan 27, 2019
i think i meant more content, that should have been kinda easy to understand
Yup, in 1.4 is more content, than in 1.35, more in 1.52 and even more in current 1.63, it is "kinda easy to understand".

Heik

Oct 17, 2018

Fixed the issue with the events, I had forgotten to add the events to the stages in the DB.

gui43

Mar 15, 2019
Fixed the issue with the events, I had forgotten to add the events to the stages in the DB.
I have found another bug but this time idk if it is from the normal game or if it is cause of the mod,
if you try to have sex from behind with Pula with stage 3 clothes you ignore that she have clothes and just penetrate both normal and anal do this

Heik

Oct 17, 2018

**Link updated, fixed Paula's clothes not being removed during sex.
Updated the link again, fixed the issue with Paula's clothes.

I have found another bug but this time idk if it is from the normal game or if it is cause of the mod,
if you try to have sex from behind with Pula with stage 3 clothes you ignore that she have clothes and just penetrate both normal and anal do this
Thanks again.

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes