Mod Wolf RPG Completed The Imperial GateKeeper [Tengsten] - Procrastinatus Content Patch [v1.3] [Procrastinatus]

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes

Heik

Oct 17, 2018
I am running it in JP region and language windows, some part of the text is garbled instead of showing in Japanese characters. Some examples are the conversations text line of the elf added from the mod, the names on the weapon license. I can understand if it's only for the elf, maybe her dialogues are English only. But I don't know why the names of other NPCs are garbled.
Much appreciated if anyone can shed some light on how to solve it, thanks.
Fixed the Japanese names and descriptions. I also added names and descriptions in Japanese to the characters of the mod, they're probably not the best translations, since I used DeepL and Google translate, but they should be (at least I hope) understandable.

Last edited:
Reactions: realzzhzzh

realzzhzzh

Jul 21, 2019
Fixed the Japanese names and descriptions. I also added names and descriptions in Japanese to the characters of the mod, they're probably not the best translations, since I used DeepL and Google translate, but they should be (at least I hope) understandable.

Thanks a lot. For the EN-to-JP translation, I think I can help, if I have the table of dialogues, names and appearance descriptions.

Aaron Bursar

Jul 1, 2018
Get some rest, and wait for the update.

Or download now, and enjoy the mod. Though lacking in some contents that the latest versions of the base game has to offer, this mod does have new features of its own, and new characters.

Experimantal

Feb 2, 2018
As someone who never played the game, what is best, play the vanilla version (maybe with uncensor patch?) or play this version directly or wait for the updated version that includes 1.63 content? Thanks!

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
As someone who never played the game, what is best, play the vanilla version (maybe with uncensor patch?) or play this version directly or wait for the updated version that includes 1.63 content? Thanks!
Play vanilla first the game is not that long anyways, and after that play this so you can enjoy the changes more.
I have both versions installed and play both reguraly

Reactions: Experimantal
Sep 21, 2020
It does need updating.

Actually I'm working on keeping it updated, I'll update the mod to 1.6.3 within this month and the next one.
Thanks a lot for that, Heik. I would bear in mind Tengsten said their 1.7 version will be their final since it's mostly bug fixes from 1.6, So I don't know if it's a good idea to bother a whole lot with 1.6

Honestly feels like you should own the thread and take all the credit since I'm busy 24/7 developing VV instead of maintaining PCP

Heik

Oct 17, 2018
Thanks a lot for that, Heik. I would bear in mind Tengsten said their 1.7 version will be their final since it's mostly bug fixes from 1.6, So I don't know if it's a good idea to bother a whole lot with 1.6

Honestly feels like you should own the thread and take all the credit since I'm busy 24/7 developing VV instead of maintaining PCP
It's no bother. Actually, I have already done quite a bit of work on the update, and I think it's good to move everything to 1.6 because the format of some DB IDs changed, I had to be careful when porting the dialogs and the characters data. Doing that work now should make the move from 1.6 to 1.7 smoother, I hope.

I would take the thread only if keeping it updated was bothering you, but I wouldn't take much credit. Aside from the updates and a few bugfixes I've done very little regarding the content patch itself.

realzzhzzh

Jul 21, 2019
Hi Heik, sorry to trouble you again. For the Japanese fixed version, everything is working fine except the dialogue of the elf. Maybe it's due to the encoding or the auto translation idk. But if it can be fixed by a proper JP translation then I am more than happy to help.

Sep 21, 2020
It's no bother. Actually, I have already done quite a bit of work on the update, and I think it's good to move everything to 1.6 because the format of some DB IDs changed, I had to be careful when porting the dialogs and the characters data. Doing that work now should make the move from 1.6 to 1.7 smoother, I hope.

I would take the thread only if keeping it updated was bothering you, but I wouldn't take much credit. Aside from the updates and a few bugfixes I've done very little regarding the content patch itself.
Well, I am in your debt, feel free to give yourself credit on the main screen if you want and whatnot.

Updated OP.

Reactions: Teseo

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
I just have one wish for this mod. Could the game awknowledge in some way if you hand over a virgin to the guardians?

• Sad
Reactions: Cul
4.80 star(s) 13 Votes