Mod Wolf RPG Completed The Imperial GateKeeper [Tengsten] - Procrastinatus Content Patch [v1.3] [Procrastinatus]

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
i think the mod is standalone so no need to get the base game
Thanks. I was wrong btw. It wasn't 1.60 of the mod, it was just the base game version 1.60 that someone had linked to in the thread of the mod here.

Apr 7, 2019
I don't know if I should ask this here or in the thread of the main game but since this Mod is standalone I do it here.

How do I unlock the non-story-forced memoirs in Stage 1 and two? The Prostitute just won't reappear and the village girl does reappear in stage 1 but seems to have no special interaction anymore.

Marlin Brandy

Aug 18, 2018
What does this mean? "Here and there". What's the right process to get this working?

I've found a 1.60 version of the mod. Will that work with 1.61 of the base game?

EDIT: Correction
Sorry, that's my fault, when porting the code from 1.42 to 1.52 I accidentally left one of the skin color switches (PCP SKIN COLOR SWITCH 9) referencing the old names for the files.

This one should work properly:
By here and there I mean there have been some (read: one) update to port the mod to version 1.52 of TGIK by the wonderful Heik. If this will continue in the future by others or Heik himself, I don't know. But an official mod version by Procrastinatus is only expected after the final TIGK release.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
By here and there I mean there have been some (read: one) update to port the mod to version 1.52 of TGIK by the wonderful Heik. If this will continue in the future by others or Heik himself, I don't know. But an official mod version by Procrastinatus is only expected after the final TIGK release.
That's what was confusing then. It wasn't here and there, it was on page 1. Heik's version is the one in the first post. When you mentioned updates it was fair to assume you meant something newer than 1.35/1.52 when it was updated in the first post weeks before your comment.

Still, thank you. Without your comment I wouldn't have known that the dev wouldn't finish the mod till the base game was done.
Isn't that now btw? At least it's marked as complete.

Reactions: Marlin Brandy

Marlin Brandy

Aug 18, 2018
That's what was confusing then. It wasn't here and there, it was on page 1. Heik's version is the one in the first post. When you mentioned updates it was fair to assume you meant something newer than 1.35/1.52 when it was updated in the first post weeks before your comment.
yeah, sorry about that. I don't much check the first post anymore, mostly here to follow Procrastinatus' game development.
Still, thank you. Without your comment I wouldn't have known that the dev wouldn't finish the mod till the base game was done.
Isn't that now btw? At least it's marked as complete.
The base game is complete, insofar as it has all the game mechanics, the content and the ending in place.
It is still being updated with bugfixes and the occasional content expansion, so until the "final" version is released by the Tengsten, there won't be a Procrastinatus mod update.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
how i can access to the file
If you're asking how to download it, it's on page 1, right here:
the download.png

If you're asking how to open the file... This should be possible even with a fresh windows installation. Just unpack it and play the exe.

Maoe34

Jan 19, 2021
Basically, depends on what you're doing.
You can export the entry as a CSV file and then import back on the other editor. But be mindful the entry could've been modified. If it's a new unused entry, for instance a new character, then there shouldn't be any issues.
If you want to you can make character copies, just right click copy and paste somewhere else on Types 21, 22, 23 and 24. You can then disable characters from the sandbox by going to 21 (Char data) and changing the "unlocked by stage" value to 0
Type 19 is for stage data and includes what should spawn, that's useful to know too.

That said, for now you're better off just editing things back. 1.25 seems like the final version for some time. I updated the dev package to 1.25, you can find it here:

Btw I reorganized and left space for new additions
31-39 tengsten generic female characters
40-45 for modded generic characters
46-49 for cross over characters
50+ for rare encounter characters

It's intuitive
it says acces denied :ccccccccc

btw,
could I make my own girls? I mean draw them myself and replace them with an existing one with an editor? as they did with D.va.

Sep 21, 2020
it says acces denied :ccccccccc

btw,
could I make my own girls? I mean draw them myself and replace them with an existing one with an editor? as they did with D.va.
I'm not aware wolf editor has permissions of any kind.

Yes, you can, You can even make your own slot if you tinker a bit with it.

Maoe34

Jan 19, 2021
I'm not aware wolf editor has permissions of any kind.

Yes, you can, You can even make your own slot if you tinker a bit with it.
Thank a lot!, and i mean the link of the file

The truth I would like to know how to edit or add. Because I want to draw several new versions as a hobby hehe but thank you very much for the clarification

Last edited:

Heik

Oct 17, 2018
Thank a lot!, and i mean the link of the file

The truth I would like to know how to edit or add. Because I want to draw several new versions as a hobby hehe but thank you very much for the clarification
That's the wrong link. Use the one in the first page which is the most recent one, the one you posted must be from one of the versions I deleted after posting a more updated (fixed) version.

I'll update the mod to 1.61 when I have time, I'll probably have it ready before July ends, but not before June.

Maoe34

Jan 19, 2021
Is there a way to make the procastinatus version have the function of masturbating with the buttocks? like version 1.61, and also the Endless that is not in this version. Greetings.

Heik

Oct 17, 2018
Is there a way to make the procastinatus version have the function of masturbating with the buttocks? like version 1.61, and also the Endless that is not in this version. Greetings.
Adding new functionalities is very difficult, but if it's included in 1.61 then it will be there when I update the mod to 1.61.

Reactions: Maoe34

xbigpapa

Nov 25, 2020
Very awesome work, found this Gem yesterday and its suprisingly relaxing. Im a bit unsure, does the Game Ends so far, when u arrest the Three wanted Targets? Cause my Game told me i need to arrest them, reach Score x and then go to the Appell. Done that but nothing more happends now. Anyways, keep up the good work (y)

Heik

Oct 17, 2018
Very awesome work, found this Gem yesterday and its suprisingly relaxing. Im a bit unsure, does the Game Ends so far, when u arrest the Three wanted Targets? Cause my Game told me i need to arrest them, reach Score x and then go to the Appell. Done that but nothing more happends now. Anyways, keep up the good work (y)
You have to work on Topas on an evaluation day (the day right after the holyday/weekend) to trigger an event that unlocks the next stage. Just to clarify, that's part of the unmodded game, the mod doesn't change or add events to the story.

Reactions: Reluser

xbigpapa

Nov 25, 2020
You have to work on Topas on an evaluation day (the day right after the holyday/weekend) to trigger an event that unlocks the next stage. Just to clarify, that's part of the unmodded game, the mod doesn't change or add events to the story.
Ah yes, worked after a 1-2 Trys. Thought its a "polished" Version, my bad then, thanks for correcting me!

ChitekiKohno

Jun 7, 2021
I made a Discord server for the project, I'll try to keep updates over there. I've just set it up but if you wanna come to brainstorm, offer suggestions, ask questions or whatever, you can do it here.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Terribly sorry, but the invite appears to be expired. Please consider creating a permanent invite (expire time = never).
Awesome mod for an awesome game, would like to keep an eye for possible updates.

realzzhzzh

Jul 21, 2019
I am running it in JP region and language windows, some part of the text is garbled instead of showing in Japanese characters. Some examples are the conversations text line of the elf added from the mod, the names on the weapon license. I can understand if it's only for the elf, maybe her dialogues are English only. But I don't know why the names of other NPCs are garbled.
Much appreciated if anyone can shed some light on how to solve it, thanks.

Last edited:

Heik

Oct 17, 2018
I am running it in JP region and language windows, some part of the text is garbled instead of showing in Japanese characters. Some examples are the conversations text line of the elf added from the mod, the names on the weapon license. I can understand if it's only for the elf, maybe her dialogues are English only. But I don't know why the names of other NPCs are garbled.
Much appreciated if anyone can shed some light on how to solve it, thanks.
Sorry about that, didn't really consider someone might play it in Japanese here. That issue comes from editing the contents of the DB in a software that doesn't support Japanese characters encoding, and therefore replaces them with other symbols. It came with the translation prior to the update I made, and (checked again, it didn't, must have been my software's doing) I didn't fix it because I didn't think it would be an issue, but my PC has the Japanese language pack installed, so fixing it shouldn't be hard. I'll post the fixed version when it's done.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 13 Votes