Mod Wolf RPG Completed The Imperial GateKeeper [Tengsten] - Procrastinatus Content Patch [v1.3] [Procrastinatus]

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes

Kaftein

Nov 22, 2019
Just want to doublecheck, sorry if this has been asked before (went through the first and last 5 pages and didn't see much), but does this mod do add-on content (e.g has all the most recent content of the vanilla ver. in addition to its own content), or is it it's own thing (e.g diverges from base game and does not try to stay up-to-date on the base game's contents past a certain point)?

Here's an example of what I mean.

1st one would be:
Base Game is on ver. XYZ.123 with all associated content
Modded game has all the content of ver. XYZ.123 + its own unique content

2nd one would be:
Modded game is using ver. ABC.001 + its own content, but does not have all of the content in update XYZ.123

Sep 21, 2020
I'm gonna test it again.
Error happened again with
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
during back position-> nude -> rough vaginal fingering

/e: Also for the catgirl, same way. Back position -> nude -> rough vaginal fingering.
Doesn't happen if she's clothed or has her underwear on. It also doesn't happen with the gentle fingering. Just the rough one.

Same for the slender elf girl.
I downloaded and tested it, no problems for me
Either way whatever's happening has got to do with systemfile.wolf, it only contains image files.
The only other thing that sticks out is that on the last version I edited the files, I named them with the format: sex99_s1.png, not sex_99_1.png

You're just running it out of the box, right?

Sep 21, 2020
Just want to doublecheck, sorry if this has been asked before (went through the first and last 5 pages and didn't see much), but does this mod do add-on content (e.g has all the most recent content of the vanilla ver. in addition to its own content), or is it it's own thing (e.g diverges from base game and does not try to stay up-to-date on the base game's contents past a certain point)?

Here's an example of what I mean.

1st one would be:
Modded game has all the content of ver. XYZ.123 + its own unique content

2nd one would be:
Modded game is using ver. ABC.001 + its own content, but does not have all of the content in update XYZ.123
Currently and thanks to Heik the game is ported to 1.52, last version until next week.
1st would be correct.

Reactions: Kaftein
Sep 21, 2020
The only other thing I can think of is windows having issues with folder names and unconventional characters, but this shouldn't be an issue from what I see, and if that was the case you should be experiencing many more errors.
Let me know if that fixes it, else I can go digging to see what's up

Heik

Oct 17, 2018
I've got an error while fingering a girls vagina.

I mean...the game doesn't crash and I can continue playing normally, but I wonder what went wrong.
I guess some png file is missing?
Sorry, that's my fault, when porting the code from 1.42 to 1.52 I accidentally left one of the skin color switches (PCP SKIN COLOR SWITCH 9) referencing the old names for the files.

This one should work properly:

Rethos

Dec 21, 2018
Sorry, that's my fault, when porting the code from 1.42 to 1.52 I accidentally left one of the skin color switches (PCP SKIN COLOR SWITCH 9) referencing the old names for the files.

This one should work properly:
Yes, it works perfectly now, thanks!

Awoke

May 15, 2021
Excellent mod, Procrastinatus. It feels like a different game from the original, it's really good.
It might be too much to ask, but curious if such is possible:
1. A stage where the theatre is winter. Yeah, I guess the style of clothing will change too, so I think that might be too much.
2. Rubine, except it's raining every once in a while, with rain as background sound effects. Rain makes me motivated to work (and play).
3. Two people, coming in. Like twins for example. If doable, could improve to couples later.

You're working too hard already. Do you have Patreon or Subscribestar?

Sep 21, 2020
Excellent mod, Procrastinatus. It feels like a different game from the original, it's really good.
What's shown above is for a different game, Wolf's engine can't support what I'm designing. Thanks

It might be too much to ask, but curious if such is possible:
1. A stage where the theatre is winter. Yeah, I guess the style of clothing will change too, so I think that might be too much.
Seasonal clothing was something I considered implementing, opted to ditch the idea in favor of simpler character editing. Having several outfits per character would be a needless burden on character creators.

2. Rubine, except it's raining every once in a while, with rain as background sound effects. Rain makes me motivated to work (and play).
What's Rubine?
Weather effects are a neat suggestion, I'll add it to the list.

3. Two people, coming in. Like twins for example. If doable, could improve to couples later.
Sounds simple, but too much work to keep the level of dialogue believability I'm going for. There are just too many things that could happen with two people. I'm using a system by which dialogue changes according to some disposition variables that can be changed by the player. Reactions to what for instance, you're doing to the second person would get uncomfortably complex to handle.
In addition, it would need two sets of documents.

The closest thing to this I've considered is a person entering the room with a slave, and presenting an additional slave ownership document. The second character would however, be mostly a prop. However, it's unlikely I will make use of this idea, at least not for the base game.

You're working too hard already. Do you have Patreon or Subscribestar?
Not for now, I have a lot of free work I need to get done before daring to ask for free money, but thanks for taking interest.

• Yay, new update!
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Awoke and Shipfu

Awoke

May 15, 2021
What's Rubine?
Weather effects are a neat suggestion, I'll add it to the list.
Rubine Ravin, the first stage of the game.

The closest thing to this I've considered is a person entering the room with a slave, and presenting an additional slave ownership document. The second character would however, be mostly a prop. However, it's unlikely I will make use of this idea, at least not for the base game.
This works. The second character as a prop is an excellent idea, and there's no need to give it a dialogue. Something like a slave, or even an animal like horses or dogs. Maybe add a command to make them have sex or join in for the threesome.

Reactions: Procrastinatus
Apr 26, 2020
just adding my random comment and love for your mod - and special interogation like a special option to detain and "interogate" them behind the scene hope with alot of fun toys.

Sep 21, 2020
Maybe you've answered this already Procrastinatus, but what are you plans for same sex interactions?
For lore reasons males won't be as common as females, nor they will be very masculine (low sexual dimorphism on native species). System wise, male and female natives will share the same body system, making use of body proportion modification and unique body parts.
Male genitalia is interchangeable with female genitalia, and while I'm not canonically adding any vanilla intersex/futa characters, this is meant to be perfectly feasible for character editor creations, since it's just a bunch of parts and selected variables.

You won't be able to get fucked by them or blow them ("giving oral" interactions are not part of the plan). Other than that, little different from straight sex interactions.
Much like breast size variability, bottom parts (female and male) will have their own size variation/part variation.

just adding my random comment and love for your mod - and special interogation like a special option to detain and "interogate" them behind the scene hope with alot of fun toys.
Thank you. A mechanic similar to that is planned for update content, by making use of your guards.

thanks for everything a question how do i find 2b?
Stage 4, pretty rare

Awoke

May 15, 2021
Just glad to see there's a game other than Teaching Feeling that is extensively developed and updated.
What's shown above is for a different game, Wolf's engine can't support what I'm designing. Thanks
Can you expound more on this? We're still talking about Imperial Gatekeeper mod, right?

Last edited:

Belphegor

May 23, 2017
uh, sorry to bother you but I'm unable to open the game (both the mod and the base game), clicking on the game.exe give me a "cannot locate basic info data" . any idea on the cause/solution?

Laz_Jag

Mar 19, 2020
uh, sorry to bother you but I'm unable to open the game (both the mod and the base game), clicking on the game.exe give me a "cannot locate basic info data" . any idea on the cause/solution?
As far as I know that happens if you change folder's name, store the game inside many folders or changing a file name.

#4a4a4a

Mar 10, 2019
I see the modding process of tigk started again.

So I wanted to ask how difficult is it going to be to add a slight pose change and closed sex like unique characters have to ordinary mobs? I saw there was a problem with sprites - i can and want to draw them, but im an absolute zero at programming

Laz_Jag

Mar 19, 2020
I'll leave this here: , if you want to start modding or something, it has some errors, like invisible armament for urban women, a very specific way to break the endless mode or wrong overlay of sprites for the fourth attire of Paula, Hana description doesn't show on her ID in the sandbox, attire and hair buttons doesnt work well for Assistant characters (They are the only ones I noticed). 1.61 w fixes is to be spected soon.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 13 Votes