Mod Wolf RPG Completed The Imperial GateKeeper [Tengsten] - Procrastinatus Content Patch [v1.3] [Procrastinatus]

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes

ShadowKiran12

Mar 24, 2020
I thought it was my elves now it is not in the next version of the base game no. Come on bro, make the MOD, yours has a variety of characters, I'll be up to date :D

JohnD362

Feb 15, 2018
I'll leave this here: , if you want to start modding or something, it has some errors, like invisible armament for urban women, a very specific way to break the endless mode or wrong overlay of sprites for the fourth attire of Paula, Hana description doesn't show on her ID in the sandbox, attire and hair buttons doesnt work well for Assistant characters (They are the only ones I noticed). 1.61 w fixes is to be spected soon.
I can't open the link, got another one that's available to download that sucker?

Orymass

Jan 27, 2021
When I download the files its just a zip file with 3 folders, one being a nude mod, the other a easy mod and a file that just says data

yadaweg

May 9, 2018
Correct, that vector based system is used by several games.

I am not using vectors but meshes, this will essentially make things look detailed, offer fluid animations and plenty of dynamic control. Look up live2D stuff to get a better idea.
I've now invested a few hundred bucks in professional animation software, for any lesser project I could've done without it, it's sort of required that I step it up a notch, given the complexity of what's to be done.
You're doing a great job, man. Keep it up (y)

Reactions: Procrastinatus

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
Seems the new update broke all the patches the game had, guess the dev changed something in the code?

Sep 21, 2020
Seems the new update broke all the patches the game had, guess the dev changed something in the code?
It's always been that way, other than version specific patches or superficial stuff. TIGK has no mod support, every new version breaks everything because the game stuff all packed within a few files. Mods include game files from whatever version they were made on because there's no way around it.
This is also why porting mods is a pain in the ass.

Reactions: Furabia

kortanar

May 6, 2017
It's always been that way, other than version specific patches or superficial stuff. TIGK has no mod support, every new version breaks everything because the game stuff all packed within a few files. Mods include game files from whatever version they were made on because there's no way around it.
This is also why porting mods is a pain in the ass.
any eta on patch being compatible for new update ( or if it will be )?

Orymass

Jan 27, 2021
Once you have finished the game is it possible to break Olivea? Like, what does the little face next to her name mean?

btrain33

Dec 29, 2018
Anybody know if this mod is being updated to game ver 1.61? It's cool if we have to wait a bit for it, but I haven't seen any posts about it being updated to current version.

Marlin Brandy

Aug 18, 2018
Anybody know if this mod is being updated to game ver 1.61? It's cool if we have to wait a bit for it, but I haven't seen any posts about it being updated to current version.
There are updates here and there, but the mod is expected to be officially updated again after the final version of TGIK drops

Reactions: Procrastinatus

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
There are updates here and there, but the mod is expected to be officially updated again after the final version of TGIK drops
What does this mean? "Here and there". What's the right process to get this working?

I've found a 1.60 version of the mod. Will that work with 1.61 of the base game?

EDIT: Correction

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 13 Votes