Mod Wolf RPG Completed The Imperial GateKeeper [Tengsten] - Procrastinatus Content Patch [v1.3] [Procrastinatus]

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes
Sep 21, 2020
They're not enslave-able by design
Grace is technically 3 characters, while Ayla is 2. Milo and Emma are a single character, but it's still a little out of place to do because her dialogue is more "specific" than a generic character's. Enslaving her would only have her show up more often. One would expect her to break up with her boyfriend or something, not a simple modification to create two instances for the same character and link them up somehow, so it was never implemented.

penitentBOI

Sep 20, 2019
Damn, but I mean, why does she HAVE to break up with her boyfriend when we enslave her? We can fuck her silly while she is in a relationship, which is my kind of ntr-ish kink. And what about the fortune teller? Her dialog is pretty specific, it even gives the player options and we can enslave her. If we can enslave a non-generic character whom doesn't show up very frequently until we enslave her and have a unique dialog, what is stoping us from making slaves of rare characters? They only have different dialog and clothes, they dont feel as complicated as the fortune teller, who can give you 3 options of what to do with her.

Not saying that I know how to do this better than you, I really dont know how to reverse engineer game mechanics. But I still insists that, if the difficultys of making not-so-enslave-able characters to enslave-able not too much, it should be a worthy challenge to take on. Because the reward is more options, more experimantion which = fun. Take for example the blondie who comes with loads of piercings and body graffiti, if we enslaved her, we can get the option to make her visit without clothes on. Actually, give that option to every slave-able character.

I think its such a wasted oppertunity to let rare characters be un-slave-able, they are'nt only hard to find but also have unique clothes and dialog. It gets boring very quikly with the new generic characters. There are so many opertunitys that can be made. What if we use enslavement to create scenes? The red head for example, we can create ntr-niche scene where she fucks Till while her boyfriend waits/looks for her.

I dont expect anyone to skiss new scenes with the character in different sex positions. It can be like it is with the dialog that Till haves with his friends, at the left side of the screen we have small 2d characters move around in the small enviornment. Same thing can be done with the red head, but on the right side of the screen, we use the same character sprites so as to not create extra work (but perhaps a different background), and we do what we want to do with her. Let the dialog create context of the situation, let the small screen on the left show to the player where they are. We fuck the red head in a urban environment while her boyfrind in the small screen on left side is searching for her. The niche ALONE can be more than enough to make people horny, a whole new cgi wont be necessary.

Last edited:
Sep 21, 2020
Damn, but I mean, why does she HAVE to break up with her boyfriend when we enslave her?
She doesn't have to exactly, my point is the dialogue has to change for it to be worth it. not say the same things

And what about the fortune teller? Her dialog is pretty specific, it even gives the player options and we can enslave her.
The fortune teller is a scripted character. Her dialogue and the options are special events called by the game from a completely different place, even though it looks the same, it's something completely different, like her dialogue is not part of the character, but an event unrelated to the character. Rare characters are not scripted characters, they're just unique.

If we can enslave a non-generic character whom doesn't show up very frequently until we enslave her and have a unique dialog, what is stoping us from making slaves of rare characters? They only have different dialog and clothes, they dont feel as complicated as the fortune teller, who can give you 3 options of what to do with her.
I can't change their dialogue, it seems like the same thing but it's not.

Not saying that I know how to do this better than you, I really dont know how to reverse engineer game mechanics. But I still insists that, if the difficultys of making not-so-enslave-able characters to enslave-able not too much, it should be a worthy challenge to take on. Because the reward is more options, more experimantion which = fun. Take for example the blondie who comes with loads of piercings and body graffiti, if we enslaved her, we can get the option to make her visit without clothes on. Actually, give that option to every slave-able character.
I have no idea how to make scripted characters, but the main problem I didn't bother reverse engineering that is that there's a limited slots for events to be called per stage. So a workaround is needed, which needs more reverse engineering to figure out where that's called and modify it without breaking anything important.

I think its such a wasted oppertunity to let rare characters be un-slave-able, they are'nt only hard to find but also have unique clothes and dialog. It gets boring very quikly with the new generic characters. There are so many opertunitys that can be made. What if we use enslavement to create scenes? The red head for example, we can create ntr-niche scene where she fucks Till while her boyfriend waits/looks for her.

I dont expect anyone to skiss new scenes with the character in different sex positions. It can be like it is with the dialog that Till haves with his friends, at the left side of the screen we have small 2d characters move around in the small enviornment. Same thing can be done with the red head, but on the right side of the screen, we use the same character sprites so as to not create extra work (but perhaps a different background), and we do what we want to do with her. Let the dialog create context of the situation, let the small screen on the left show to the player where they are. We fuck the red head in a urban environment while her boyfrind in the small screen on left side is searching for her. The niche ALONE can be more than enough to make people horny, a whole new cgi wont be necessary.
The variable detecting if they are slave-able or not is if the slave sprites are missing or not. Anyone can easily mod their enslavement in. Dialogue change is a no go, unless you create special events for them.

I'm already making my own game to circumvent all these problems.

Reactions: Jokai

penitentBOI

Sep 20, 2019
She doesn't have to exactly, my point is the dialogue has to change for it to be worth it. not say the same things

The fortune teller is a scripted character. Her dialogue and the options are special events called by the game from a completely different place, even though it looks the same, it's something completely different, like her dialogue is not part of the character, but an event unrelated to the character. Rare characters are not scripted characters, they're just unique.

I can't change their dialogue, it seems like the same thing but it's not.

I have no idea how to make scripted characters, but the main problem I didn't bother reverse engineering that is that there's a limited slots for events to be called per stage. So a workaround is needed, which needs more reverse engineering to figure out where that's called and modify it without breaking anything important.

The variable detecting if they are slave-able or not is if the slave sprites are missing or not. Anyone can easily mod their enslavement in. Dialogue change is a no go, unless you create special events for them.

I'm already making my own game to circumvent all these problems.
Thanks for the replys but holy shit you're making your own game? Do you have any pictures to share? u got a patreon?

Heik

Oct 17, 2018
Noticed on sandbox mode at least that Tall Man, Young Man and Noble Lady don't have the mod clothing and hair options anymore in the new update

Fixed this issue, playtested a bit more and noticed none of the new outfits/hairstyles were appearing, so it wasn't the changes made to sandbox mode. I checked UserDB, it was just that I had forgotten to increase the value for the amount of outfits and hairstyles for those characters.

Can you make it so that we can enslave rare characters? It would create some sort of mini pokemon game where you search for the rare-character, fuckemgood and enslave them so they will apear again. I was so disapointed when I found the red head (the rare-encounter-character with a boyfriend) and could not enslave her, that shit took me fucking hours to find out.
I think the only way to do that would be to set "Fixed experience" to 0, but since that value is checked for other events it might break the game, specially when it comes to story-related characters. I assumed it checked that value because other events do to include or except characters from activating certain events (for example, Paula can't enter the workstation naked despite having the "Exhibitionist" fetish, but it seems it does it as Procrastinatus indicates here:

Last edited:
Sep 21, 2020

Fixed this issue, playtested a bit more and noticed none of the new outfits/hairstyles were appearing, so it wasn't the changes made to sandbox mode. I checked UserDB, it was just that I had forgotten to increase the value for the amount of outfits and hairstyles for those characters.

I think the only way to do that would be to set "Fixed experience" to 0, but since that value is checked for other events it might break the game, specially when it comes to story-related characters. I assumed it checked that value because other events do to include or except characters from activating certain events (for example, Paula can't enter the workstation naked despite having the "Exhibitionist" fetish, but it seems it does it as Procrastinatus indicates here:
I may or may not be correct on this, but I believe it has to do with Paula not being called the same way other characters are called. I'm assuming the naked exhibitionist check happens when loading generic characters to the scene. Special characters (not rares, rares are part of this system, and exactly why I created a special "shy exhibitionist" tag for Ayla, because she already has her own
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
thing going on. Special characters are called into the scene by an event script instead.
Paula, Hannah and others are not part of the "roster" so they bypass this check.

Updated the link, thanks for the fix

Heik

Oct 17, 2018
I may or may not be correct on this, but I believe it has to do with Paula not being called the same way other characters are called.
Now that I think about it, the game most likely calls special characters through scripts, but the other events still check for those characters. I checked again and it didn't check for "fixed experience" I must have gotten confused by a mistranslation, as a variable (Self0) is named "judgement point" which sometimes got translated to "fixed position" or "fixed point", and that variable determines whether certain characters (like noble woman with outfit 1 or Paula, both using specific accessories which are checked for) get forced out of the event. I thought that might be how certain characters got excluded from events, but it's probably just a failsafe.

Sep 21, 2020
Now that I think about it, the game most likely calls special characters through scripts, but the other events still check for those characters. I checked again and it didn't check for "fixed experience" I must have gotten confused by a mistranslation, as a variable (Self0) is named "judgement point" which sometimes got translated to "fixed position" or "fixed point", and that variable determines whether certain characters (like noble woman with outfit 1 or Paula, both using specific accessories which are checked for) get forced out of the event. I thought that might be how certain characters got excluded from events, but it's probably just a failsafe.
I tagged it as fixed experience when I thought it was related to randomizing certain character values, but to be perfectly honest I don't remember exactly what it does. I do remember being confused at some point thinking it's different things that didn't turn out to be. Either way it's not important, but it does seem to have to do with special characters in some way given the value is the same for special characters and the same different value for generic characters.

Probably just a redundant failsafe, yeah.

I wish you luck, your work here is good enough to merit tithes.
Thanks. Luck is gonna be needed, the rest is daily sweatshop work :p

Sep 21, 2020
It's fluff so yeah, why not?
Reason I haven't made up my mind on its design is the flag is tied to the emblem, which is tied to stamped documents, which needs to be simple yet complex enough to allow as many forgery variations as possible. So plenty of thinking has to go into it. I'm yet to have an Eureka moment in regards to this.

Claks

Mar 18, 2020
Do you think you'll be inspired by 1.6 coming out in maybe 10 days for it's customization options?

Sep 21, 2020
No idea what those options say, but from the update post I infer they are in-game Wolf editor values.
It seems like a huge update and while I may be inspired by something in it, I doubt customization will be one of those things. Since the whole project I'm working on is designed around customization and the GUI editor that will facilitate character creation.
I said it before, characters are made of over a hundred separate parts and you'll be able to customize them down to the fingernails.

Also, it seems they are planning a 1.7 update

jimpix2

Dec 30, 2019
Hey I need some help, how do I get the "date with hana" and "date with hana R" in gate 1 and 2?
And are they two different play throughs to get those achievements?

Fuscen

Dec 21, 2020
Hey I need some help, how do I get the "date with hana" and "date with hana R" in gate 1 and 2?
And are they two different play throughs to get those achievements?
Date with Hana is post-game content (talk to her in the first stage prep scene, then wait for an off day), and once that is done you can repeat the event in your dorms to get the R variant. You can get both events with the same save.

Rethos

Dec 21, 2018
I've got an error while fingering a girls vagina.

I mean...the game doesn't crash and I can continue playing normally, but I wonder what went wrong.
I guess some png file is missing?

Sep 21, 2020
Yes, that would be from the skintone variable I added to better match the penetration overlay to the mob type skintone. What mob type is it? I can't quite see

jimpix2

Dec 30, 2019
Date with Hana is post-game content (talk to her in the first stage prep scene, then wait for an off day), and once that is done you can repeat the event in your dorms to get the R variant. You can get both events with the same save.
I talked to her the first time but on my very next off day I didn't have the option of talking to her. Do I need to finish the whole game and come back?

Rethos

Dec 21, 2018
Yes, that would be from the skintone variable I added to better match the penetration overlay to the mob type skintone. What mob type is it? I can't quite see
I'm gonna test it again.
Error happened again with
during back position-> nude -> rough vaginal fingering

/e: Also for the catgirl, same way. Back position -> nude -> rough vaginal fingering.
Doesn't happen if she's clothed or has her underwear on. It also doesn't happen with the gentle fingering. Just the rough one.

Same for the slender elf girl.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 13 Votes