Mod Wolf RPG Completed The Imperial GateKeeper [Tengsten] - Procrastinatus Content Patch [v1.3] [Procrastinatus]

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes

Heik

Oct 17, 2018
Hi Heik, sorry to trouble you again. For the Japanese fixed version, everything is working fine except the dialogue of the elf. Maybe it's due to the encoding or the auto translation idk. But if it can be fixed by a proper JP translation then I am more than happy to help.
Oh, I forgot to translate the dialogues, seems like there was no proper translation for any of the special characters added by the mod, I'll have it fixed by the next version. It's weird though, the others had some placeholder dialogue at least, the Elf had just katakana gibberish.
What will be changed and added in the update for the mod?
I'm only planning on porting it to the most recent version of the game.

logan87654321

Dec 12, 2020
What's the difference with negotiations and the normal way of doing it? Sorry if I sound dumb
By "normal way of doing it," do you mean the normal way of having sex with whoever you're inspecting? If so, with negotiations you offer them an amount of money and a percent chance of them saying yes to sex is calculated off of some hidden variables. Normally, you just strip 'em, grope them until they orgasm assuming they don't yell at you and leave, and then you choose to fuck them.

Reactions: longsuper1

ShadowKiran12

Mar 24, 2020
guys how are you a question will there be a mod of the modern version or will you wait for the final version to give a complete mod?

Sir Weshmish

Mar 4, 2019
By "normal way of doing it," do you mean the normal way of having sex with whoever you're inspecting? If so, with negotiations you offer them an amount of money and a percent chance of them saying yes to sex is calculated off of some hidden variables. Normally, you just strip 'em, grope them until they orgasm assuming they don't yell at you and leave, and then you choose to fuck them.
Ah I see. Thanks man

nnechaeff

Jul 4, 2021
I registered just to say thank you, Procrastinatus and Heik, for the great patch and the content. I didn't play vanilla game before latest 1.6x updates and was extremly suprised how much content, which I loved (characters and auxilary mini storylines) was actually added by the patch. The original game is still great and deserve the praise, but you too did an outstanding job.
Looking forward to your own new project! Good luck!

Lixiared

Dec 16, 2017
Speaking of which, it may be worthwhile to start up your own thread for the game development, so people on this fourm would be more likely to find it.

RustDust

Jul 18, 2017
I hope you can make it so you can have anal sex with guys while facing them. I like to see the expressions.

RustDust

Jul 18, 2017
It's weird that when a character propositions you for sex in exchange for passage they resist being kissed. Even the slutty ones or the ones you've been screwing and have gotten to like sex will still resist kissing. Another suggestion I have is making a character's ass red after spanking it a bunch. Maybe after finishing them off?

Last edited:
Reactions: Mandalore777
Jun 1, 2017
It's weird that when a character propositions you for sex in exchange for passage they resist being kissed. Even the slutty ones or the ones you've been screwing and have gotten to like sex will still resist kissing. Another suggestion I have is making a character's ass red after spanking it a bunch. Maybe after finishing them off?
That could be intentional. After all, IRL lots of sex workers don't allow for kissing, because they keep that reserved for emotional connections as opposed to business.

If not intentional, then yes, it should be fixed. It's a weird hangup.

RustDust

Jul 18, 2017
That could be intentional. After all, IRL lots of sex workers don't allow for kissing, because they keep that reserved for emotional connections as opposed to business.

If not intentional, then yes, it should be fixed. It's a weird hangup.
Even after you start dating Hana she still gets upset if you molest her during inspections, so I think it's just a matter of the game not taking npc sluttiness or relationships into account. I'm pretty sure even marked slaves act resistant.

Jun 1, 2017
Even after you start dating Hana she still gets upset if you molest her during inspections, so I think it's just a matter of the game not taking npc sluttiness or relationships into account. I'm pretty sure even marked slaves act resistant.
Fair enough. Hana never really interested me, so whenever she shows up I just wave her on through.

RustDust

Jul 18, 2017
It took me a bit to realize that this version is missing the new additions from the base game. Are there any plans to add the new features? It's kinda weird/annoying having two versions of the same game because they have different content, like owning both pokemon versions, which isn't ideal. It'd be nice if there was a definitive version, but if it's too much work then it's fine since I just have to keep both versions. It's just a matter of convenience and filespace.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
That's corrected in the latest version of the base game. Hana ends up liking it.

He said he would update it when they released the last version, not for intermediate ones.

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
That's corrected in the latest version of the base game. Hana ends up liking it.
Wait really? I stop fucking her because her reaction was always "I thought you were a good person, why did you do that" but I will gladly fuck her now.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Wait really? I stop fucking her because her reaction was always "I thought you were a good person, why did you do that" but I will gladly fuck her now.
Yeah, that was one issue of mine with the game. Unique characters in the two latest versions (1.62 and 1.63) can become "sluts" (it's the game term for characters with pink numbers). When this happens to Hana she changes dialogue and looks more like a girlfriend (and will accept prostitution bribes, oddly enough).

I'm not sure how this changes other unique or marked characters, though.

Reactions: Mistervd
4.80 star(s) 13 Votes