Mod Wolf RPG Completed The Imperial GateKeeper [Tengsten] - Procrastinatus Content Patch [v1.3] [Procrastinatus]

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes

hohou201

Apr 14, 2020
Hey everyone !
Can anyone please advice me how to solve this problem if you know ?
I wanted to change some game parameters/edit some pictures in the game, so i downloaded the WOLF RPJ Editor and some decoder to work with what's hidden in .wolf files. Decoder did it's job but in the Editor everything looks like this. I've tried to use some progs to change the file's encoding but nothing worked for me :/

Mandalore777

Oct 7, 2019
Hey everyone !
I wanted to change some game parameters/edit some pictures in the game, so i downloaded the WOLF RPJ Editor and some decoder to work with what's hidden in .wolf files. Decoder did it's job but in the Editor everything looks like this. I've tried to use some progs to change the file's encoding but nothing worked for me :/
Yeah that's what it looks like. Procrastinatus released a partially translated editor, but the link seems to be dead now on the first page. But IIRC you can easily rename everything yourself in the editor anyways. Just scroll down in the "Type" box and the ones that matter are 19, and 21-24. 19 is levels, 21 is base characters, then outfits, then sex pose, then dialog. If you are making a new character you have to set up Type 21 before they will show up in 22-24.

sdfdfs.jpg

Reactions: hohou201

eng2pu

Dec 14, 2018
Not that it's really necessary, but here's a Cheat Table for TIGK[v1.63]PCP[v1.35].

I know that there's already a built in cheat, but this lets you do stuff a bit faster.
If anything doesn't work just let me know.
Well, thank you very much;). Because of you, I learned how to use Pointer in Cheat Engine.
Pointer is convenient but also quite difficult to understand at first.
Furthermore I combine and refine your Table.

Now this Table can do:
➀ During the Stage/Work(Shfit), edit the values of Correct/Wrong choices.
➁ Applicant's Sexual Preference, you make them virgin/slut(which is affect the conversations) anytime during the Shfit.
I also add the Japanese inside the Table in case someone can read/prefer it, like myself:p.

the Konwn Issue is:
the section of "During Stage(Shift)//ステージ中" did not hook/working on the game rarely(about 1 out of 15).
and I can't replicated the failure again, might need a professional here. :(sorry

All credits go to
somedude11
the one inspire me to using Pointer Table.

Also attaching an image for the value of the Sexual Preference, they are color matched.

Last edited:

hamhamham

May 9, 2018

Updated the mod to 1.63, quite a few things changed between the previous version and this one, some dialogues and texts where moved from events to databases, and referenced from their DB entries in the code, so it took me more work that what I originally expected. To expedite the release I decided to postpone the more "proper" JP translation of the other mod characters, so they were left with the placeholders they had, I translated the elf dialogues though, because the original placeholder for that character was meaningless. I also didn't add the extra dialogues required for the sandbox mode character creator, so if you use the mod's characters as a base some dialogues might be missing and you might get some errors (If it's possible to do so at all, I didn't try).

That aside, I hope it's all working fine, but as always, if you find any error that I might have overlooked please let me know so that I can look into it.

**Link updated, fixed new events not appearing.
**Link updated, fixed Paula's clothes not being removed during sex.

Procrastinatus is very busy with his new project so can an admin please edit the OP with the newest version?

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
Procrastinatus is very busy with his new project so can an admin please edit the OP with the newest version?
Whenever you want to get the attention of the staff/uploaders to update OP links of a thread, just report the OP select "other" and then explain that it's a new version and link the specific post that contains that update.

Reactions: hamhamham
Oct 9, 2017
Hey everyone !
change the region where you are to japan and then use the windows language bar in the window and you can translate on your own

this is the editor with a decoder from RPG Wolf:

Reactions: hohou201

GodBreeder

Aug 7, 2019
Hey, has anyone figured out how to set an outfit as not covering? I've edited some of the outfits (pictures) so they don't cover the girls' private parts, but when you go to insert, it automatically removes the clothes that used to be in the way. Does anyone know how to change that?

Reactions: Mistervd

Mandalore777

Oct 7, 2019
Hey, has anyone figured out how to set an outfit as not covering? I've edited some of the outfits (pictures) so they don't cover the girls' private parts, but when you go to insert, it automatically removes the clothes that used to be in the way. Does anyone know how to change that?
Yeah I think I remember. In the image I posted above of the Wolf Editor, instead of using "22:Char Outfit", also put your new edited clothes into "23:Char Outfit (D)", that might work. That's where the half undressed clothes are called from, so these might cause them to show up during sex. Can't confirm if that's all you will need though, you might have to change something else, I think if some of the grab points are in the way covered by clothes, you will need to adjust them. Also don't forget to assign clothes orders on type 23 clothes or they won't show up at all.

Mandalore777

Oct 7, 2019
Wolf file encryption seems to have had an update last the last version of this game, none of the DXA Decode or any other programs that unpack the .Wolf files seem to be working. I wanted to modify the new costumes.

I hope Heik or Procrastinatus knows some work around that I don't, or that these extractor programs get an update or a huge dent may have just been put in our plans for an ultimate version of this game.

Also the new updates content seems great but my god this is the buggiest version of the game I've ever played. It's practically unplayable, you can't even read some tickets and clothes are over the screen for some characters. This is honestly Bethesda tier how tf did Tengsten not notice any of these bugs seriously.

Reactions: longsuper1

Uncle Iroh

Jun 15, 2017
Anyone else have the problem where since only women are coming through the game, you can't complete the wanted posters for area 4 as two of them are men.

dude4231

Jul 7, 2018
Anyone else have the problem where since only women are coming through the game, you can't complete the wanted posters for area 4 as two of them are men.
Did you set one of the flags up? Red flag means only women. Blue flag means only men. No flag means anyone can come through.

Uncle Iroh

Jun 15, 2017
Did you set one of the flags up? Red flag means only women. Blue flag means only men. No flag means anyone can come through.
Yh that would be it :LOL:. Came back after not playing for a while and forgot what the flags even do. Thanks

longsuper1

Nov 2, 2018
Wolf file encryption seems to have had an update last the last version of this game, none of the DXA Decode or any other programs that unpack the .Wolf files seem to be working. I wanted to modify the new costumes.
I thought I was the only one with that issue. I tried with DXADecode and WolfDec and none of those seem to work.

Reactions: Mistervd

syobonex

Sep 25, 2020
There is a blank part in the dialogue of additional characters such as Grace when the version goes up, but will this be the time when the dialogue will be filled?
It's fun to write the lines myself, but I still want a model answer.

Laz_Jag

Mar 19, 2020
It'd be cool if you guys could share your modded or custom made clothes.

Since I don't draw really well I have only done some cuts or add some transparencies in some clothes.

Reactions: Mandalore777
4.80 star(s) 13 Votes