Mod Wolf RPG Completed The Imperial GateKeeper [Tengsten] - Procrastinatus Content Patch [v1.3] [Procrastinatus]

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes

Shynasha

Mar 19, 2019
To everyone that is waiting patiently for the mod, always remember that this game runs on wolf
Which means you can edit, change, replace and insert quite a lot of things into it
There are a lot of untranslated (and untranslatable) bits in the wolf decoder if you delve into the game which creates a language barrier but its not that hard to get a feel for what is happening
View attachment 1466148
I did successfully import some characters from PCP mod, both BeastGirl and all 3 Graces and added the "more characters and rare characters" feature as well
Also, by simply editing the base pictures, i made a lot of custom clothes and added piercings to some characters. Wolf also handles transpacency quite well, so just a bit of fiddling makes clothes see-through, if that is your thing. Custom edits are possible, you are not bound to what the mods add
If you have any interest on it, i reccommend you making a copy of the game, downloading wolf editor and trying to figure out things, i would be happy to answer questions to the extent of my knowledge as well, but i have to say:
Every fap meant a lot more when the game had some personal touches
I quite want to try myself at this, but first I would like to know what is the difference between the Full and Start version of Wolf Editor, and wich one you would recommand to me

Reactions: Random Touhou Fan
May 7, 2018
I quite want to try myself at this, but first I would like to know what is the difference between the Full and Start version of Wolf Editor, and wich one you would recommand to me
I think the difference is that one of them has some groundwork for a new game together with the editor, both should work

Mandalore777

Oct 7, 2019
To everyone that is waiting patiently for the mod, always remember that this game runs on wolf
Which means you can edit, change, replace and insert quite a lot of things into it
There are a lot of untranslated (and untranslatable) bits in the wolf decoder if you delve into the game which creates a language barrier but its not that hard to get a feel for what is happening
View attachment 1466148
I did successfully import some characters from PCP mod, both BeastGirl and all 3 Graces and added the "more characters and rare characters" feature as well
Also, by simply editing the base pictures, i made a lot of custom clothes and added piercings to some characters. Wolf also handles transpacency quite well, so just a bit of fiddling makes clothes see-through, if that is your thing. Custom edits are possible, you are not bound to what the mods add
If you have any interest on it, i reccommend you making a copy of the game, downloading wolf editor and trying to figure out things, i would be happy to answer questions to the extent of my knowledge as well, but i have to say:
Yeah my version is heavily modified too, I have 2 of every character so I can have the OG and PCP versions of each mob and their outfits. I've posted some of my clothing edits here before too, are yours new art or just transparent versions of already existing clothing?

Also I was playing with the hair layer the other day since it basically functions as a non removable 5th clothing layer, and was trying to think of what else could be put there aside from piercings. Then the new uncensored patch hit where genitals were now a separate layer and it was a really easy job of just copy pasting them in getting the right position to make a trap mod.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Some of them work alright, some of them the color doesn't match up at all. But since it's locked to hairstyle, whenever you get a girl with a different hairstyle she has different junk. I think this would could be a great way to do a pubic hair mod, or to have her pussy and nips look slightly different for each hairstyle.

Only problem is it creates laying issues you need to fiddle with.

Reactions: Kuroihanakoe

Shynasha

Mar 19, 2019
I think the difference is that one of them has some groundwork for a new game together with the editor, both should work
Okay so I took the full version just in case, but, now I am stuck trying to simply edit the game with it, and not actually trying to make one myself...

Jan 24, 2021
View attachment 1466148
may i kindly ask that you upload your edited copy, pretty please

May 7, 2018
Yeah my version is heavily modified too, I have 2 of every character so I can have the OG and PCP versions of each mob and their outfits. I've posted some of my clothing edits here before too, are yours new art or just transparent versions of already existing clothing?
Transparent versions of existing clothing, sometimes i mix and match outfits in a second version of the character as well, i remember i had a second version of the elves from PCP mod that basically walked topless or had exposed boobs due to "deep lore reasons", i might need to port them back again soon

Also I was playing with the hair layer the other day since it basically functions as a non removable 5th clothing layer, and was trying to think of what else could be put there aside from piercings. Then the new uncensored patch hit where genitals were now a separate layer and it was a really easy job of just copy pasting them in getting the right position to make a trap mod.
This is a very good idea! You can even have the same hair both with and without the extra bits in the same character so you get the kinder surprise every time~
Besides piercing, tattoos and other skin marks, i also experimented with different nipples and anuses tied to hair, was not that interesting, somehow i didn't think of adding penis, go figure

may i kindly ask that you upload your edited copy, pretty please
I could give you the files to insert the characters, but they are heavily modded to my personal experience, i like asses a lot and that reflects in the speech, i even inverted the dialogue for vaginal and anal sex in some characters so they are more open to what i like
I really think you should try your own modding tho, its sometimes as fun as the actual game, plus i don't know if i can share files that i have altered from a mod that also alters files from a game i don't own
Piracy loophole!

Reactions: Kuroihanakoe

Mandalore777

Oct 7, 2019
Transparent versions of existing clothing, sometimes i mix and match outfits in a second version of the character as well, i remember i had a second version of the elves from PCP mod that basically walked topless or had exposed boobs due to "deep lore reasons", i might need to port them back again soon

This is a very good idea! You can even have the same hair both with and without the extra bits in the same character so you get the kinder surprise every time~
Besides piercing, tattoos and other skin marks, i also experimented with different nipples and anuses tied to hair, was not that interesting, somehow i didn't think of adding penis, go figure

I could give you the files to insert the characters, but they are heavily modded to my personal experience, i like asses a lot and that reflects in the speech, i even inverted the dialogue for vaginal and anal sex in some characters so they are more open to what i like
I really think you should try your own modding tho, its sometimes as fun as the actual game, plus i don't know if i can share files that i have altered from a mod that also alters files from a game i don't own
Piracy loophole!
Yeah I've modified every outfit in the game to work better bottomless. I've put the bra/shirt into accessory categories, and sometimes edited outfits to make them more revealing too. A custom version of the game is absolutely the best. I've also got custom fetish dialog for bottomless characters but that was in my 1.53 PCP version, haven't bothered to update the 1.74 base game version dialog yet (which is where I did the trap mod in). I really wish there were more than 4 outfit slots, that's why I begun seeing what I could do with the hair slot even though I am not super into traps. They are okay in moderation. Also yeah you could get a true kinder surprise if you had 2 of each hair, one trap and one not trap. But can you increase the hair count from 4? I tried to give Chrisia an extra clothing slot because I had two ideas to edit one of her outfits and wanted both, and since she has 3 outfits I thought sticking a 4th in wouldn't break it. The 4th shows up in sandbox but not when you call her in game or even when making her stand in during an interrogation it wasn't selectable. So you might be limited to just 2 hairstyles.

Anyways just one more from my trap mod. It's unfinished BTW only did it for a few characters to test out, only some work well most look off as the skin color doesn't match. But this one went in an unintentional direction. I didn't even mean to get this effect, it just happened.

May 7, 2018
Also yeah you could get a true kinder surprise if you had 2 of each hair, one trap and one not trap. But can you increase the hair count from 4? I tried to give Chrisia an extra clothing slot because I had two ideas to edit one of her outfits and wanted both, and since she has 3 outfits I thought sticking a 4th in wouldn't break it. The 4th shows up in sandbox but not when you call her in game or even when making her stand in during an interrogation it wasn't selectable. So you might be limited to just 2 hairstyles.
You can create another Christia with the modded extra package, make her a mob character so the outfits randomize and make all the mob names the same (can't be blank names, i tried) so in a sense, you are encoutering a trap version of the same character!
It can be an already existing mob character as well, by just copying and making the edit.
If slots in a map are becoming too tight, since that even with the PCP mod you have only 10 slots and 5 rare ones, you can make a character with less hair options, or some hair always having the manly bits.
Once again, it all depends on what you are aiming for, i find your Olivea stroking herself an incredible usage of the resources, and that is what matters in the end!

Reactions: Mandalore777

jackiscool

May 28, 2021

Piracy loophole!
hey man, could you like dm me with the files? or something i dunno i rlly like tigk but its so boring now so if you dont mind could you send them my way? also sorry if my response is off this is my first post on this site.

wsndw001

Mar 19, 2020
Well,I want to have one piece of your files,too.I'm really sorry for no time to do my own mod,and ENG or JPS both hard for me(as a CN)....So...pls...

Butts2234`

Oct 1, 2019
Yeah I've modified every outfit in the game to work better bottomless. I've put the bra/shirt into accessory categories, and sometimes edited outfits to make them more revealing too. A custom version of the game is absolutely the best. I've also got custom fetish dialog for bottomless characters but that was in my 1.53 PCP version, haven't bothered to update the 1.74 base game version dialog yet (which is where I did the trap mod in). I really wish there were more than 4 outfit slots, that's why I begun seeing what I could do with the hair slot even though I am not super into traps. They are okay in moderation. Also yeah you could get a true kinder surprise if you had 2 of each hair, one trap and one not trap. But can you increase the hair count from 4? I tried to give Chrisia an extra clothing slot because I had two ideas to edit one of her outfits and wanted both, and since she has 3 outfits I thought sticking a 4th in wouldn't break it. The 4th shows up in sandbox but not when you call her in game or even when making her stand in during an interrogation it wasn't selectable. So you might be limited to just 2 hairstyles.

Anyways just one more from my trap mod. It's unfinished BTW only did it for a few characters to test out, only some work well most look off as the skin color doesn't match. But this one went in an unintentional direction. I didn't even mean to get this effect, it just happened.

Any way you could share a copy of your game for those of us unfamiliar with modding?

Mandalore777

Oct 7, 2019
Any way you could share a copy of your game for those of us unfamiliar with modding?
I haven't done it for every character. But it's really easy and quick to do. I'll post 2 of the hair files for an example, should be easy to do the rest yourself. I didn't fully implement mine so my game won't satisfy you. It has layering issues, their penis's appear over the clothing and everything, you can't see that in the screenshots because I just took their pants off. You can edit the layering order to fix this in the editor (I did it for Chrisia only) but I was only doing this just to test out modding the hair layer.

Just dump these into your picture folder, you will need to unpack it first, there is a guide on how to do that a few pages back.

May 7, 2018
So if i wanted to have a few random trap or futa characters show up, what would i have to change?
Just change the pictures or go more in depth with wolf editor?
Change the original pictures to ones like this
You can crop the genitalia from the males in the game and use layers in Paint.NET, photoshop or similar programs.
Body on bottom layer, hair and penis on top layer, align the genitalia then remove the body layer so only the hair and penis stay.
After that, put the pictures in the folder and they should work, you MAY have the penis over clothes/panties, if that happens i will teach you how to fix/fiddle with it

Reactions: ronan333 and OmenBR

OmenBR

Mar 18, 2018
Change the original pictures to ones like this

You can crop the genitalia from the males in the game and use layers in Paint.NET, photoshop or similar programs.
Body on bottom layer, hair and penis on top layer, align the genitalia then remove the body layer so only the hair and penis stay.
After that, put the pictures in the folder and they should work, you MAY have the penis over clothes/panties, if that happens i will teach you how to fix/fiddle with it
Not gonna lie, editing all the characters to my liking takes loads of time but is pretty fun.

I ended up editing pretty much every single piece of clothing that Olivia has and turned her into a full blown futa.
Got some minor layer issues with her panties though.

Oh and how did you add the custom pcp characters into the game if you dont mind me asking.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mandalore777

RetiredMember

May 29, 2017
Is there any news whether Procrastinatus will ever update his mod? If not, I want to start working on my own (updating the rare characters and 3 graces and my own charas, if this patch will not be updated anymore). Instead of reinventing the second wheels, that's why I am asking here.

Jul 16, 2017
Is there any news whether Procrastinatus will ever update his mod? If not, I want to start working on my own (updating the rare characters and 3 graces and my own charas, if this patch will not be updated anymore). Instead of reinventing the second wheels, that's why I am asking here.
I'd imagine that, alongside still being busy with their personal project, Procrastinatus is waiting to make sure that the game has been totally finished so they won't have to release more updates if new patches come out

Reactions: rgrtbrtbrtbr

rgrtbrtbrtbr

Aug 8, 2016
Depending on what you want to do, it may be easier to update this mod to use the latest version of the game, rather than modding the base game. This has been done a couple of times already, moving the version from like 1.4 to 1.6

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
It's rare that I am actually getting impatient. That is not necessarily bad, it just means I am looking forward to something.

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes