Mod Wolf RPG Completed The Imperial GateKeeper [Tengsten] - Procrastinatus Content Patch [v1.3] [Procrastinatus]

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
I overestimated how much I would bother polishing every single bits, but I did fix a few bugs. ^^'

- Fixed the penis showing up under men's clothes
-- The new game format has a separate penis sprites to add on the base body model.
-- My current workaround is to use the censored version as the base body model.
- Fixed Sibilla and the outlaws not using the beauty pack.
- Fixed the tall man not having pants on outfit 3, and not having outfit 4 at all.
-- Turns out the path for the pants was just not added ^^
- Tweaked hip width (when grabbing) for slender elf, Aira and Grace.
- Fixed Aira's suitcase rendered under her boots.
-- The 重ね順 value was actually one piece of clothing per digit, so most of them were 2345678.

(I also updated the patch note with these)

I probably won't do the "polished upgrading notes/guide" thing, but I can link my current notes as messy as they are, if that can help anyone.

I think the translations and the 3 sex state thing are the only missing fixes so far.

But instead I'll probably work on trying to mod an actual mechanic in.
I'd like to be able to add a custom mob character as summonable, the same way you have the Chrisia, Richard and Olivea buttons at the bottom. You could single out a character and a button would be added at the bottom to summon them to the back at any time.
Thank you!

Now let's pray that tengsten doesn't sneak any more updates!
Who I'm kidding, 1.76 coming tomorrow lol

taler

Oct 5, 2017
I overestimated how much I would bother polishing every single bits, but I did fix a few bugs. ^^'

-- The new game format has a separate penis sprites to add on the base body model.
- Fixed the tall man not having pants on outfit 3, and not having outfit 4 at all.
-- The 重ね順 value was actually one piece of clothing per digit, so most of them were 2345678.

I probably won't do the "polished upgrading notes/guide" thing, but I can link my current notes as messy as they are, if that can help anyone.

I think the translations and the 3 sex state thing are the only missing fixes so far.

I'd like to be able to add a custom mob character as summonable, the same way you have the Chrisia, Richard and Olivea buttons at the bottom. You could single out a character and a button would be added at the bottom to summon them to the back at any time.
Is this not supposed to be in ENG? I dl'ed this but it's not in English... is there an english patch I'm supposed to apply after?

Average

Nov 10, 2017
Is this not supposed to be in ENG? I dl'ed this but it's not in English... is there an english patch I'm supposed to apply after?
really? it looks english to me, just change it in the options menu top left ScreenShot_2022_0113_19_28_35.png

Hayase

Jan 14, 2018
Do you mean Procrastinatus will update the mod? Will it be posted here or on another site?
No,Procrastinatus didnt make it and he still work on his game.He just use the mod and expand it.the original one is from Welchipodo.

penitentBOI

Sep 20, 2019

Can I use my old save from the previous version of this game? My old save is also from this mod but the old version.

RoyalRust

May 14, 2017

Thank you! :D

nubaleen

May 30, 2020
Can I use my old save from the previous version of this game? My old save is also from this mod but the old version.
I don't think the mod changes the saves in any way and the original game is already retro-compatible with old saves, so you can just copy your "save" folder over to the new version.

RetiredMember

May 29, 2017
I tried the newest patch, but some characters have reversed clothes and totally wrong body type. For example,
1. The slender woman costume 2, in the original the woman costume 2 should have skirt and outfit, but in the newest patch, the layer is reversed (the underwear is on front). How do you reverse it back to the original position?
2. The fortune teller now has the chubby woman body type... which is totally different than original?? How do you revert it back to the Sibila body type? (unique elf-body-type), not that priestess chubby one?

I just want to remove that body type, at least to normal body type. Is there any way to edit the original body type??

Need a big overhaul, later if I have time as they change almost everything, I could not even find my favorite mob girl edits.

Last edited:

nubaleen

May 30, 2020
I tried the newest patch, but some characters have reversed clothes and totally wrong body type. For example,
1. The slender woman costume 2, in the original the woman costume 2 should have skirt and outfit, but in the newest patch, the layer is reversed (the underwear is on front). How do you reverse it back to the original position?
2. The fortune teller now has the chubby woman body type... which is totally different than original?? How do you revert it back to the Sibila body type? (unique elf-body-type), not that priestess chubby one?

I just want to remove that body type, at least to normal body type. Is there any way to edit the original body type??
I suppose you're referring to 1.36 (
),
but I think I fixed this already in 1.37 (
)
Sibila now uses the elf sprite, and the slender and tall women shouldn't have wrong outfit order.
Though I may have missed some stuff of course, especially translation-wise I barely fixed anything.

Also I'm currently looking at importing the new beauty pack inside procrastinatus, it might be just overwriting the old sprites, but at a glance I see two or three new characters in the files, and that would need some slight tweaks to the databases.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
I suppose you're referring to 1.36 (
),
but I think I fixed this already in 1.37 (
)
Sibila now uses the elf sprite, and the slender and tall women shouldn't have wrong outfit order.
Though I may have missed some stuff of course, especially translation-wise I barely fixed anything.

Also I'm currently looking at importing the new beauty pack inside procrastinatus, it might be just overwriting the old sprites, but at a glance I see two or three new characters in the files, and that would need some slight tweaks to the databases.
Indeed. Did some quick notes on discrepancies. Far from complete, but hope it speeds things a little.

Reactions: nubaleen

RetiredMember

May 29, 2017
Anyway, thanks to everyone who has worked very hard in bringing the Procrastinatus patch to the newest patch + along with beauty pack.
I think I will have to edit by myself everything that has changed...and they also don't use the 'l*li* sprite anymore, instead they use all the "fat adult woman" body. Meanwhile one slim boy-body type is used for a trap character? What a messy priority lol, good for trap enthusiast though.

nubaleen

May 30, 2020
As a small update, I've been working on a small tool to deserialize .dat files and reserialize them as .json files.
So far I've got it working for SysDataBase.dat and DataBase.dat, which means I can easily check the difference between two versions and especially it should be a lot less painful to port the translations.
Though I haven't started porting anything yet and it's almost 5am ^^'

Also turns out the beauty pack's data is completely translated in korean, database fields and all. :O

d1fortest

Apr 30, 2020
As a small update, I've been working on a small tool to deserialize .dat files and reserialize them as .json files.
So far I've got it working for SysDataBase.dat and DataBase.dat, which means I can easily check the difference between two versions and especially it should be a lot less painful to port the translations.
Though I haven't started porting anything yet and it's almost 5am ^^'

Also turns out the beauty pack's data is completely translated in korean, database fields and all. :O
Ah, no wonder it ask to run on Korean locale if problem arise when I boot it up for the first time

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes