Mod Wolf RPG Completed The Imperial GateKeeper [Tengsten] - Procrastinatus Content Patch [v1.3] [Procrastinatus]

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes

wsndw001

Mar 19, 2020
If our lord Procrastinatus is busy on his new game.How about the Welchipodo(웰치포도),I wander if his/her Beauty Pack is still updating?

Hayase

Jan 14, 2018
If our lord Procrastinatus is busy on his new game.How about the Welchipodo(웰치포도),I wander if his/her Beauty Pack is still updating?
He still updating.Right now he seems to working at remodeled Chirsia,add some costumes and some new char and some other game that i dont know what game it is

Reactions: Mandalore777

kryanBR

Jan 18, 2019
Does anyone have any news about the next update? Or can we already tag "Complete/abandoned"? :unsure:

nubaleen

May 30, 2020
Hi, with a lot of copy pasting, I think I managed to port most the Procrastinatus mod to 1.75 :)

There are still a lot of stuff I would need to polish, but it should be at least playable and easier for people to make small improvements.
Also I only tested with a bit of sandbox/endless and one go at stage 2, I'm sure there's a bunch of mistakes.

Among the things I didn't get to do
- On the patch "PCP - CONTENT PATCH FIX - FEMALE 3 BODY STATES : LINE BELOW" in event 232, I didn't find a easily matching line in the new code, and I didn't quite get why it ignored 性別=2.
- I only copied the english lines for the new characters, and they don't have lines for the new content.
- A lot of bodies didn't have censored versions so I either kept the old one when it was available or just put the uncensored one.
- In UserDatabase/22/Page 5, I didn't get what the 重ね順 values were meant to be, I guess it's about which order the images are drawn in, but I don't know where the numbers come from, so I just copied the values from the city woman.
- I didn't set the breast and hip width for paizuri and shirizuri, so the hands might be at awkward positions.

If I come back, I'll finish copying the english translations, make a patch note and detail my changes to help updating in the future, oh and actually pack the wolf files.
But if I don't feel free to iterate on this.

Here's hoping 1.76 doesn't come out this week... ^^'

nubaleen

May 30, 2020
Some more bugs I found this morning

- The tall slender girl doesn't have bribing line in japanese
- Certain characters in certain clothes have wrong orders
- 長身男 衣装 3 has underwears on top
- You can see the mens’ dicks under their clothes
- Non-default faces don't use the new versions

I shouldn't be working on this right now, but I should have time to work more on it this weekend

(Apparently pressing tab while writing a post sends it early)

nubaleen

May 30, 2020
It was already uncensored in the mod, I'm pretty sure for every character.

On the other hand, if you do enable censorship there should still be a few uncensored, especially for the new characters, shouldn't be too hard to edit censored versions if someone wants/asks for it.

Reactions: bluemachine

Spatches

Dec 10, 2017
Some more bugs I found this morning
Not sure how much you care about the male characters, but they are completely uncensored in Procastinatus' mod while they still have the mosaics in your update. Also, unrelated to dicks, some of the male characters are outright missing their pants and just wearing underwear

nubaleen

May 30, 2020
True I don't think I undressed any of the men while testing ^^

I did notice the missing pants, which is probably just the underwear being drawn first and overwriting the pants. And I think it's caused by my copy pasting of the outfit layers (the 重ね順 stuff).
I'll fiddle some more with it, but at the moment I don't know what I was supposed to put there, maybe just making sure they're in ascending order or something?

Also I'm glad the port is playable enough that you can notice that, I was wondering if even the upload would work properly ^^

Average

Nov 10, 2017
Hi, with a lot of copy pasting, I think I managed to port most the Procrastinatus mod to 1.75 :)

There are still a lot of stuff I would need to polish, but it should be at least playable and easier for people to make small improvements.
Also I only tested with a bit of sandbox/endless and one go at stage 2, I'm sure there's a bunch of mistakes.

Among the things I didn't get to do
- On the patch "PCP - CONTENT PATCH FIX - FEMALE 3 BODY STATES : LINE BELOW" in event 232, I didn't find a easily matching line in the new code, and I didn't quite get why it ignored 性別=2.
- I only copied the english lines for the new characters, and they don't have lines for the new content.
- A lot of bodies didn't have censored versions so I either kept the old one when it was available or just put the uncensored one.
- In UserDatabase/22/Page 5, I didn't get what the 重ね順 values were meant to be, I guess it's about which order the images are drawn in, but I don't know where the numbers come from, so I just copied the values from the city woman.
- I didn't set the breast and hip width for paizuri and shirizuri, so the hands might be at awkward positions.

If I come back, I'll finish copying the english translations, make a patch note and detail my changes to help updating in the future, oh and actually pack the wolf files.
But if I don't feel free to iterate on this.

Here's hoping 1.76 doesn't come out this week... ^^'
there are heroes on the internet and there are legends
you sir are a legend
thank you so much, i've been waiting for someone to port it for so long now

Last edited:

nubaleen

May 30, 2020
I overestimated how much I would bother polishing every single bits, but I did fix a few bugs. ^^'

- Fixed the penis showing up under men's clothes
-- The new game format has a separate penis sprites to add on the base body model.
-- My current workaround is to use the censored version as the base body model.
- Fixed Sibilla and the outlaws not using the beauty pack.
- Fixed the tall man not having pants on outfit 3, and not having outfit 4 at all.
-- Turns out the path for the pants was just not added ^^
- Tweaked hip width (when grabbing) for slender elf, Aira and Grace.
- Fixed Aira's suitcase rendered under her boots.
-- The 重ね順 value was actually one piece of clothing per digit, so most of them were 2345678.

(I also updated the patch note with these)

I probably won't do the "polished upgrading notes/guide" thing, but I can link my current notes as messy as they are, if that can help anyone.

I think the translations and the 3 sex state thing are the only missing fixes so far.

But instead I'll probably work on trying to mod an actual mechanic in.
I'd like to be able to add a custom mob character as summonable, the same way you have the Chrisia, Richard and Olivea buttons at the bottom. You could single out a character and a button would be added at the bottom to summon them to the back at any time.

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes