Mod Wolf RPG Completed The Imperial GateKeeper [Tengsten] - Procrastinatus Content Patch [v1.3] [Procrastinatus]

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes

hamhamham

May 9, 2018
Does this patch work in newer versions? Specifically v1.51-v1.52, since I'm rather new so I don't know how to mix this patch and the new version; either way, thanks for new content!
You dont have to mix anything, the patch is already a standalone.

As for if it works with 1.52, not sure, WolfRPG is too complicated to mod for me, mainly due to Japanese-written variables and shit

BlackPawn

Jul 9, 2017
Can anyone tell me how do you jack up the Rare encounter rate. Legit doing 4 months of Stage 1 trying to get the Rare Encounter with Emma with no luck

Sep 21, 2020
That's because you get Emma on Stage 2, Stage 1 has Milo and Ayla

It depends on some things, but there's roughly a 5% chance you get a rare character (per stage). There's usually 2 possible rare encounters per stage
So it's roughly 1 in 40 you get Emma, not per day but per visitor.

BlackPawn

Jul 9, 2017
That's because you get Emma on Stage 2, Stage 1 has Milo and Ayla

It depends on some things, but there's roughly a 5% chance you get a rare character (per stage). There's usually 2 possible rare encounters per stage
So it's roughly 1 in 40 you get Emma, not per day but per visitor.
Stage 2... Now i feel retarded for wasting so much time for that. But thanks anyway

Sep 21, 2020
Lol don't feel bad, it's never specified how rare encounters work.
You should expect Milo and Ayla on stage 1, Emma and Ayla on stage 2, Ayla and Grace on stage 3 and 4, and Grace on stage 5

Laz_Jag

Mar 19, 2020
I just found out this mod exist, I love TIGK and this mod is amazing, since my save file doesn't unlock the sandbox I speed ran the game to see all the added content and it's hillarious, Love it too much.

Are you updating it when 1.61 comes out? (as far as I now, Tegsten said in their C-ien it will be their last update for the game) Are you open for feedback or possible ideas? ( I dont want to look agressive and I know you probably do this on your free time, and I dont know how to code to try doing it myself)

lastly sorry for the broken english, I really loved this mod :D

Reactions: Procrastinatus
Sep 21, 2020
I will try to port the mod on my spare time.
I'm not open to new ideas because there will be no new content added.

I wanted to add many features that just couldn't or were too complicated to mod in, mainly because the code is on a different language but also because it's very limited in other areas.
I've been working hard on a new game which will have similar features (Read last page/s)

You can give me suggestions of what to add on the new project if you so feel inclined.

Laz_Jag

Mar 19, 2020
Wow, if you're making your own game like TIGK or papers please, I'm looking foward to it.

Had some ideas back when first played the game, like
  • Add a 'get naked for once' button, maybe only for the slave mobs, it takes to long to get a girl fully naked.
  • Increase the number of slaves per mob.
  • *inverted nipples*
  • Customize and/or teach kinks to slaves (so you don't farm a mob with the looking and kinks you want, could use sexy lingerie)
  • *masturbation*
  • Maybe adding toys? they could trigger the metal detector.
  • A X-ray scan like in paper please?
  • *squirt*
  • Add effects or random events according with the kinks of each mob (right now only exhibitionist mobs can appear naked or without underwear)
  • asking for prostitution is useless w drugs, maybe you could rob them money or drugs, so it has any use.
  • fellatio is actually very boring, could add more way to play w/ her head, slap her or do paizuri.
  • choose to cum inside or outside.
  • An endless mode w/ story characters appear from time to time.
  • a variety of body paint or slave marks to choose from
  • in 1.52 you can have a second character stand next to you when checking mobs but they really do nothing more than being there, maybe they could touch & fuck the girl too?
  • maybe during weekends you could play w/ your slaves at home?
That's for the most of it, even if you don't do anything from above at least lets have a lot of content (many mobs, kinks, omens, drugs and stuff)

I'll start following this thread for following news, also if you are accepting tips, I'm willing to help with some cash.

Last edited:
Reactions: HB38

Aaron Bursar

Jul 1, 2018
I will try to port the mod on my spare time.
I'm not open to new ideas because there will be no new content added.

I wanted to add many features that just couldn't or were too complicated to mod in, mainly because the code is on a different language but also because it's very limited in other areas.
I've been working hard on a new game which will have similar features (Read last page/s)

You can give me suggestions of what to add on the new project if you so feel inclined.
Toggle-able fetish list settings in options.
Oh, with that in mind, I would also like to suggest a few kinks: blackmail, painal, freeuse.

Reactions: Laz_Jag
Sep 21, 2020
  • Add a 'get naked for once' button, maybe only for the slave mobs, it takes to long to get a girl fully naked.
It may or may not be included, undressing doesn't exactly work with buttons but clicking on the outfit pieces themselves, since there are more "layers".

• Increase the number of slaves per mob.
There won't be any mobs, the game will work by combining many, many body and outfit parts and morphing their proportions to fit. Characters will be tailored through a character editor. Every character will have unique options and personality tags that will tweak their natural disposition and dialogue. Disposition will be dynamic and you will be able to affect it over time, since characters are persistent and you'll be seeing them again.

• *inverted nipples*
Already planned, assets made. Hard yes.

• Customize and/or teach kinks to slaves (so you don't farm a mob with the looking and kinks you want, could use sexy lingerie)
Too indepth, but there is room for implementation several updates down the line (lots else to work on first). Gifting outfits is entirely possible since all parts are interchangeable.

• *masturbation*
Unplanned but worthy of consideration. It's hard to make it fit the mechanics in place.

• Maybe adding toys? they could trigger the metal detector.
Already planned a smuggling mechanic and toys. Hard yes, but it's update content, don't expect it with first release.

• A X-ray scan like in paper please?
Not exactly like in papers please but x-ray is planned down the line.

Already planned.

• Add effects or random events according with the kinks of each mob (right now only exhibitionist mobs can appear naked or without underwear)
There won't be scripted events like that. The whole thing works like a simulation instead. There are many fetish tags that are meant to affect dialogue, behavior and disposition.

• asking for prostitution is useless w drugs, maybe you could rob them money or drugs, so it has any use.
Not sure I understand this one.

• fellatio is actually very boring, could add more way to play w/ her head, slap her or do paizuri.
Both planned, blowjobs are more or less passive using an animation sequence.

• choose to cum inside or outside.
Already planned, hard yes.

• An endless mode w/ story characters appear from time to time.
There won't be "story" characters to be examined. The game works like a sandbox. Special characters will be shopkeepers you can't examine.

• a variety of body paint or slave marks to choose from
There won't be a slave mark mechanic, character disposition can be made to resemble the behavior of a submissive slave. Body paint/tattoos may be added in the character editor.

• in 1.52 you can have a second character stand next to you when checking mobs but they really do nothing more than being there, maybe they could touch & fuck the girl too?
There's something like that planned down the line.

• maybe during weekends you could play w/ your slaves at home?
Bootycalls have already been thought of. They may not be implemented since they conflict with other design choices. Either way their implementation is far from priority and would be several updates down the line.

I'll start following this thread for following news, also if you are accepting tips, I'm willing to help with some cash.
I will be opening a Patreon or accepting donations through other means around the time the first barebones alpha is ready. I won't be selling the game even though it's a project of respectable scope, partly because it would reduce the volume of custom characters being uploaded and downloaded. Popular and free is therefore the better choice. That and I've always been partial to not putting things behind a paywall.

Thanks for the interest

Last edited:
Sep 21, 2020
Toggle-able fetish list settings in options.
Oh, with that in mind, I would also like to suggest a few kinks: blackmail, painal, freeuse.
Blackmail and Painal: Sort of planned, they're not specific mechanics but consequential to how you do things (dialogue, not using lube)

Define free use

Reactions: Shipfu

Aaron Bursar

Jul 1, 2018
Y'know how they have magical slavery thing in TIGK with the markers? Yeah, I'd like some of that in consensual context, and without the magical element.

Sep 21, 2020
Characters have a disposition system based on some stats you get to influence over time, arranging those in a particular way reflects a submissive "slave" that's very compliant. Disposition has decay so you'll have to do maintenance on them, think of it as training.

Does that fit the bill?

• Yay, new update!

hamhamham

May 9, 2018
since my save file doesn't unlock the sandbox
On the main menu, there's a secret code by clicking in the the Snake Eyes in the background.

Left, Left, Right
Left, Left, Right
Left, Left, Right

A message should appear and then a button that allows you to unlock everything.

Also during any time in the game you can press "S" and "P" together to unlock "Labor Cheat ON"
This causes every working day to have a decent ammount of cheated points so you'll never fall too behind even if you slack off a lot.

Also you can hold right click to speed through messages.

Hope all of that helps you

Aaron Bursar

Jul 1, 2018
Characters have a disposition system based on some stats you get to influence over time, arranging those in a particular way reflects a submissive "slave" that's very compliant. Disposition has decay so you'll have to do maintenance on them, think of it as training.

Does that fit the bill?
Yes, absolutely.

Reactions: Procrastinatus

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
Procrastinatus Well definitely count me in to support you when you open a patreon, because this project of your is sounding more awesome by the minute and if the quality of the mod is any indication (even despite the engine's limitations) then I have a lot of faith on your own vision of the formula.

Since we're discussing possible mechanics and suggestions:
  • Female MC/POV for lesbian content. If penetration is an issue, there could be a strap-on or dildo (you're already mentioned toys) to replace the penis. In a similar vein futanari would be nice as well.
  • More slapping/spanking or even some light bdsm like whipping. In general more places around the body to grope and slap.
  • The ability to say more stuff to the characters during examination, and have positive/negative reactions depending on their mood or personality. So in addition to the basic orders like turning around and undressing, things like praising them ("good girl/boy!", "you have a nice body!") or demeaning and humiliating stuff ("you're such a whore!", "what's with these indecent clothes?!").

Sep 21, 2020
Procrastinatus Well definitely count me in to support you when you open a patreon, because this project of your is sounding more awesome by the minute and if the quality of the mod is any indication (even despite the engine's limitations) then I have a lot of faith on your own vision of the formula.
The art quality is a lot better since I've had time to hone my skills.
As for the programming, trust on my autism, I intend to make it a highly moddable more or less self running simulation and won't settle down for less. Despite the complexity put in, it's also designed for the player to only mind a few factors as to not be overwhelmed by the variables at play.
Thanks for the faith

Since we're discussing possible mechanics and suggestions:
  • Female MC/POV for lesbian content. If penetration is an issue, there could be a strap-on or dildo (you're already mentioned toys) to replace the penis. In a similar vein futanari would be nice as well.
Don't get me wrong, that's a terrific idea. But all of the scripted interactions are planned with the PC being someone very specific to satisfy a coherent story. I'd say I could add a non-canon mode for a female PC but switching to a dildo wouldn't be immersive enough when everyone still treats you like a guy.
Another problem is the way dialogue is going to work. I intend to make a huge dialogue database based on circumstance and listed by certain criteria. The game will fetch the most appropriate pieces of dialogue based on personality tags, disposition and other factors.
If a female PC mode was to be added then this monster of a database would bloat up generously.
Because I'm serious in developing this and have so much invested thus far, I feel reluctant to add flavor features that will slow down progress by a significant margin unless they're really really worth it.
So, good idea, unfortunately incompatible with all the design choices I've made so far.

• More slapping/spanking or even some light bdsm like whipping. In general more places around the body to grope and slap.
Those are planned features :)
I had a ton of places and interaction modes planned at first. The problem is while that sounds good on paper, it bloats up the UI and makes things confusing. As of now I've settled for a clever lite UI way to do it, and while there won't be as many different interactions, I am aiming for animation cycles drawn from a pool of animations.
This is partly to account for animation preference based on character features, like tits. Did I mention there are 16 cup sizes not including flat? that was hell to figure out without turning the main body system into a complete mess.

• The ability to say more stuff to the characters during examination, and have positive/negative reactions depending on their mood or personality. So in addition to the basic orders like turning around and undressing, things like praising them ("good girl/boy!", "you have a nice body!") or demeaning and humiliating stuff ("you're such a whore!", "what's with these indecent clothes?!").
There will be something pretty much like that. Very close to it, actually.
To further manipulate disposition you'll be provided with a talk wheel (limited number of interactions per examination). Without going too much into detail, the options are Chat, Compliment, Neg and Demean.

All take into account disposition stats to calculate a disposition change. It's hard to explain but suffice to say it makes sense.
This exists to give you a (cheap, early game) tool to manipulate character disposition (IE get close to them) or change your standing with them (make them fear/at ease with you, raise or lower their confidence).
The combination result of these 3 stats determines their disposition and changes how the program picks part of their dialogue.

I think this sounds about the same, doesn't it?

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
Don't get me wrong, that's a terrific idea. But all of the scripted interactions are planned with the PC being someone very specific to satisfy a coherent story.
Fair enough it makes sense. It would be awesome to have a female PC for lesbian and even role reversal, but if it would cause bloat on your development then it's best left for potential modding in the far future.

Did I mention there are 16 cup sizes not including flat? that was hell to figure out without turning the main body system into a complete mess.
Different cup sizes sounds absolutely lovely!

There will be something pretty much like that. Very close to it, actually.
To further manipulate disposition you'll be provided with a talk wheel (limited number of interactions per examination). Without going too much into detail, the options are Chat, Compliment, Neg and Demean.
Yeah that sounds about the same as I was thinking! This might be my most anticipated feature now. It's just text some might say, but I think it can add a huge amount of flavor to the game because it increases player immersion.

As for the programming, trust on my autism, I intend to make it a highly moddable more or less self running simulation and won't settle down for less.
And on that note I have a question: will the game be exclusively a simulation sandbox, or will it have some kind of story mode or perhaps some kind of meta progression? I'm personally fine wither way but I can see some people wanting some kind of story to ease them into the engine.

When I think about it on other simulation games like koikatsu, honey select etc they do have at least some very basic "story" mode that if anything serve to teach some basic controls to the players. The very own Papers Please and Imperial Gate Keeper also have a little story mode that isn't too complex to play alongside the simulation, so I'm curious what's are your plans for this.

Sep 21, 2020
Yeah that sounds about the same as I was thinking! This might be my most anticipated feature now. It's just text some might say, but I think it can add a huge amount of flavor to the game because it increases player immersion.
It's not so much flavor or a side feature as it is the main strong point of the game. The idea is to modularize body parts, outfits and dialogue. All so you can easily tailor characters on a provided editor, export them into what amounts to a text file and put them online for others to use.

Picture downloading character packs tailored to your inclinations, putting them in a folder, and having them appear in your game.

The simulation approach would allow you to do this without having to specify several hundred lines of dialogue for every instance as TIGK did, which has a scripted approach to this aspect.
Lines won't exactly be always flavor either, there will be useful information about the character to infer, small things but not inconsequential.

And on that note I have a question: will the game be exclusively a simulation sandbox, or will it have some kind of story mode or perhaps some kind of meta progression? I'm personally fine wither way but I can see some people wanting some kind of story to ease them into the engine.
The game has a story and plenty of lore attached to it. Most of it follows after several game mechanic quirks that are needed to implement several features while keeping the game fun. A big lore justification has to do with pregnancy and an accelerated reproductive cycle. It is unreasonable to expect a character to be pregnant for 280 in game days, so this was drastically reduced and justified through lore. There are many quirks like this.

That said, the story "progression" would be left for last and will run completely parallel to the game's content. I've chosen to use money as the main and almost sole content unlocking - progression mechanism, which fits the sandbox style.

I chose to divorce gameplay from story since an old player may not care for it starting a new game and neither would a certain type of player who's only in it for the sandbox content.

When I think about it on other simulation games like koikatsu, honey select etc they do have at least some very basic "story" mode that if anything serve to teach some basic controls to the players. The very own Papers Please and Imperial Gate Keeper also have a little story mode that isn't too complex to play alongside the simulation, so I'm curious what's are your plans for this.
Tutorials are a big problem. At the same time plenty of new features are locked behind a (an in-game) paywall. Given this, they can be obtained and explored little by little. I am hoping this is enough to get rid of most tutorials.
There will be an introduction to your main UI controls by a colleague, this has a lot to do with in-game lore, since the UI is basically a smart power armor HUD with a central computer that can read people.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 13 Votes