Mod Wolf RPG Completed The Imperial GateKeeper [Tengsten] - Procrastinatus Content Patch [v1.3] [Procrastinatus]

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes

syobonex

Sep 25, 2020
really good mod. I like the Grace setting, especially the illustration of the pantys hanging from the neck of Grace (C).

I have one request for Grace (C).
How about using a currently blank weapon frame to insert a toy?
However, if it is left as it is, it will be strange to refuse to put on and take off, so you have to change the dialogue or toys to suit the setting.

Please note that it may be difficult to understand because it is a machine translation.

Reactions: Procrastinatus
Sep 21, 2020
1.6 isn't even out.
If it's the final update and Tengsten doesn't change their minds then I might. I'm incredibly busy developing a similar project right now.
I mentioned it a few times, porting the mod is roughly the equivalent of editing everything over again, TIGK has no mod support, you just slap things on top of it.
Because of that and just out of the niceness of my heart I can make some time to port when the last version is released and fully patched.

There will be no new content though, I am dumping all my spare time into something that will blow TIGK out of the water.

Sep 21, 2020
Is there somewhere that we could view/support your new work? Love the mod btw.
Thanks.
Not yet, I'll set something up when I have some well developed demonstration to show. I don't wanna just promise hype I may end up axing at the end. I am currently developing the overly complicated skeleton system.
It's a little off topic but I can answer questions if you wanna shoot.

Reactions: Shipfu
4.80 star(s) 13 Votes