Mod Wolf RPG Completed The Imperial GateKeeper [Tengsten] - Procrastinatus Content Patch [v1.3] [Procrastinatus]

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes

fewgfregergwgw

Apr 6, 2020
Asking here because it's probably the best thread to ask experiencered modders:

How hard would be to mod this game to allow sex with any articles of clothing the woman has equipped when you click insert? I could make alternate clothing sets with edited images, but it'd need too many sets for all the permutations of clothes. Can you edit the logic of games like this, with .wolf files?

Sora101Ven

Apr 19, 2020
Asking here because it's probably the best thread to ask experiencered modders:

How hard would be to mod this game to allow sex with any articles of clothing the woman has equipped when you click insert? I could make alternate clothing sets with edited images, but it'd need too many sets for all the permutations of clothes. Can you edit the logic of games like this, with .wolf files?
Considering how WOLF works, it would just be a matter of finding the common event that performs the insert action, and deleting the code that makes the character take off the clothes. (With everything in japanese, it might be quite a bit of searching)

Obviously, doing this will keep all the clothes on, so the insert might look awkward, like it'll just add a animated image of the 'sex' on top of clothes, so it wouldn't really be immersive.

An alternative, without diving into the wolf editor, is a cheat engine table I made, which lets you cum on command, regardless of clothing or whatnot, but there's no penis or anything so it's even MORE ridiculous lol.

If you want to try it lemme know!

fewgfregergwgw

Apr 6, 2020
Considering how WOLF works, it would just be a matter of finding the common event that performs the insert action, and deleting the code that makes the character take off the clothes. (With everything in japanese, it might be quite a bit of searching)

Obviously, doing this will keep all the clothes on, so the insert might look awkward, like it'll just add a animated image of the 'sex' on top of clothes, so it wouldn't really be immersive.

An alternative, without diving into the wolf editor, is a cheat engine table I made, which lets you cum on command, regardless of clothing or whatnot, but there's no penis or anything so it's even MORE ridiculous lol.

If you want to try it lemme know!
I'd be interested to try, but I'm not sure i have the right tools. I downloaded Wolf RPG Editor Engine but that one only seems to load "map" files, not .wolf files. I think i need DXExtract/DXADecodeW (and a key? do we know the decryption key?) instead, but I'm not sure if I will have access to the logic parts with that one

fewgfregergwgw

Apr 6, 2020
Status Update: I unpacked the wolf files, then copied the DATA folder to Wolf RPG Editor Engine (it was the right tool after all) and now I can edit the game. Its all japanese though and ive never done this before so yeah , it will take a while :D

Reactions: Xem

Xem

Jul 17, 2019
Status Update: I unpacked the wolf files, then copied the DATA folder to Wolf RPG Editor Engine (it was the right tool after all) and now I can edit the game. Its all japanese though and ive never done this before so yeah , it will take a while :D
good luck

May 12, 2018
Pretty good expansions, one of my favorite mods right besides rogue-like expansion mod as both mods a lot of changes which is good to see. Some suggestions I could provide is:
1) Add more cross-overs such as game characters perhaps Widowmaker or Mercy from overwatch to add another character from there, maybe Tifa from Final Fantasy, there's a lot of choices from League of Legends I'll leave that up to you.
2) I don't know if this is possible as I have never done any kind of coding but if you can, make it possible to mark the certain characters that you aren't allowed to mark such as Chrisia, Olivea, Hana, Paula, etc.
3) Perhaps if you mark someone who's "First time: Lover" the next time they show up and you fuck them on the side you'll see texts from the so called lover or text comparing you to their lover
4) Seeing how it's a fantasy game maybe add spirits, dwarves, orcs, especially female orcs who doesn't like them a tall muscular woman.
That's all I got for now but if I do get anymore ideas I will be sure to add it

Reactions: Mandalore777

Aaron Bursar

Jul 1, 2018
I don't think he designed the crossover characters. But in the event that he does design a crossover character himself, I would like to nominate Fiora Laurent. She kind of fits the setting of the world pretty well.

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes