Mod Wolf RPG Completed The Imperial GateKeeper [Tengsten] - Procrastinatus Content Patch [v1.3] [Procrastinatus]

4.80 star(s) 12 Votes
Sep 21, 2020
Slutty chance as in the character showing with pink numbers under analysis (which is what triggers slutty dialogue) can't be selected manually.
If you check characters with unique personalities (Experience Fixed : 0 on Page 1) they don't have pink numbers, not even Frida or Paula who have a high body count. It makes sense because these characters lack the unique slutty dialogue bits.

If I remember right, setting (on Page 2) Virginity Chance to 0 (on Exprience Fixed: 1 characters, Page 1) drastically increases the chance for them to be slutty but I don't remember if they turn out slutty 100% of the time, probably not.

This is something I remember struggling with because I looked for a trigger to change rare characters into "corrupted" versions of themselves after fucking them for a while.
By the end of it I concluded the only way to do that was other workarounds, which I never implemented it because of the relative complexity they'd demand to work properly.

Edit: I don't remember trying to change Virginity Chance to negative values, you could give that a shot.

Reactions: Random Touhou Fan
May 7, 2018
Changing Experience Fixed to 1 on a unique personality character made it able to change the virgin/variable/slutty tab on Sandbox Mode, but didnt seem to force the Slutty trait.

Setting Virginity Chance to 0 or negatives did up the odds, but i cannot be sure how much. It just seem to have removed the Virgin trait from the pool.

Will keep fiddling and post any interesting results i find.

Sep 21, 2020
That's what I said, you can't have unique slutty characters.
Have you tried something like -100? It's possible the code has a switch for <=0 or that it just affects virginity, but if it's a formula involving slutty calculations as well as virginity, something like -100 or -200 should make it 99% sure the character type is always slutty.
Just a shot in the dark.

Sorry I can't help anymore, usually you'd just look at the actual code, sadly common_events is a mess and not in a language I speak.

Reactions: zombienumber99

Erosia

Oct 3, 2018
Speaking of events, any chance to request a simple pregnancy feature to the mod Procrastinatus? I say simple, because pretty much all you've gotta do is add a picture of an ovum being penetrated by a sperm cell, some dialogue saying she's pregnant and I'd accept it. No need for a pregnant belly even lol. The NPC's will just give birth off screen. You've already done a bang up job so I don't wanna put more pressure on ya.

May 7, 2018
Turns out the easier way to make the whole slutty work is to just edit the dialogue to be, well, slutty
There are not many actual benefits from the character to be flagged as slutty, you mostly get variation in dialogue.

From what i've seen so farm anything that is beyond "User Database" is a hassle to edit, i was searching for a way to make npc's more likely to offer themselves if the paperwork is irregular, but no results.

The dialogue edits are being quite fun, on the other hand, and playing with transparency is loads of fun.
For exemple, i made a Hana clone with see-through shirt and no bra who is way more inclined to body contant than the default
Hana, some elves just don't cover their chests (a racial trait, i'm sure) and most beast woman/girls have sensitive backsides

The game was seriously good, but the new contents and moddable envirorment of this vault Procrastinatus opened made me sore, ngl

Mandalore777

Oct 7, 2019
Speaking of events, any chance to request a simple pregnancy feature to the mod Procrastinatus? I say simple, because pretty much all you've gotta do is add a picture of an ovum being penetrated by a sperm cell, some dialogue saying she's pregnant and I'd accept it. No need for a pregnant belly even lol. The NPC's will just give birth off screen. You've already done a bang up job so I don't wanna put more pressure on ya.
Even something as seemingly simple as this is stupidly difficult to implement. Unless you just overwrite other lines of dialog to have them mention being impregnated. The problem is getting the game to make new calls for images and dialog. Right now the editor is just modifying the calls that are already made by default. The best way to achieve what you want is to go to page 4 of the dialog calls and change the post sex comment to mention impregnation. You may also be able to cheat and call a facial expression file during that line, but replace the facial expression image with the sperm image you want, but it would probably stick out badly and be right over the characters face.

If ImpG was built in Unity or any other modern engine, it really wouldn't be a problem to implement. But the game is literally running on an engine that was written when the PS1 and N64 were still new.

Turns out the easier way to make the whole slutty work is to just edit the dialogue to be, well, slutty
Lol exactly this. You'll just have to figure out ways to cheat it.

I really wanted more ENF content, like triggers where characters are aware that previous NPC's left nude, and more pleading to not be sent out naked and such. I just had to make do with the calls already there and edit more pleading and embarrassment into it. I rewrote almost all the beastwoman lines to make them very untrusting of human men and always assuming they will be made to undress at checkpoints.

There are not many actual benefits from the character to be flagged as slutty, you mostly get variation in dialogue.

From what i've seen so farm anything that is beyond "User Database" is a hassle to edit, i was searching for a way to make npc's more likely to offer themselves if the paperwork is irregular, but no results.

The dialogue edits are being quite fun, on the other hand, and playing with transparency is loads of fun.
For exemple, i made a Hana clone with see-through shirt and no bra who is way more inclined to body contant than the default
Hana, some elves just don't cover their chests (a racial trait, i'm sure) and most beast woman/girls have sensitive backsides

The game was seriously good, but the new contents and moddable envirorment of this vault Procrastinatus opened made me sore, ngl
Glad your enjoying the editor. I like the idea of some characters being culturally nude, maybe I should clone the beastwoman and make a specific faction that is always bottomless for religious reasons. But then the most fun thing about this game is undressing the woman and I've customized all the undress commands as well. I'm torn lol.

I am also wondering if the exhibitionists have a preference for what items they take off and what they keep on when they come in naked, and if that is editable. Because to my delight, some types come in bottomless, while others come in full nude, and it's always the same. So there must be some line that determines what the exhibitionist removes. But then again I've stuffed around with clothing and layering orders so much, with some characters having shirts in the accessory slot that maybe it's just a side effect of that.

Here, didn't knew how it would interpret 00:00 so i stuck with 01:00 to 23:00, more than enough View attachment 925034
23 hour shifts, damn.

That's a good idea though, but not for Level 1, it's too braindead. But level 3 and 4 need to have longer shifts. They are the sweat spot and always end too quickly.

Mandalore777 mentioned a pubic hair mod, is this available somewhere? I cant seem to find it.
Yes it's an old mod though. One of the first ever released for this game, so it doesn't have pubes for any of the newer characters. It's in the main thread for ImpG, I can't remember what page but it's fairly early on in the thread. You wont miss it with a quick browse through the pages because the modder posted a lot of large images of the mod with the link. You'll probably have to extract the files too since IIRC it was just the Picture.wolf he posted. So if you put that in now it would delete all the new stuff added since.

Reactions: Random Touhou Fan

Erosia

Oct 3, 2018
Even something as seemingly simple as this is stupidly difficult to implement. Unless you just overwrite other lines of dialog to have them mention being impregnated. The problem is getting the game to make new calls for images and dialog. Right now the editor is just modifying the calls that are already made by default. The best way to achieve what you want is to go to page 4 of the dialog calls and change the post sex comment to mention impregnation. You may also be able to cheat and call a facial expression file during that line, but replace the facial expression image with the sperm image you want, but it would probably stick out badly and be right over the characters face.
Makes me wish I took programming back in college, just so I could help out lol. I already knew how difficult programming was, but hearing that even just adding lines and a picture is also pretty difficult makes me appreciate the effort more. Additional hands are always welcome to make a titanic effort such as this. I'm pleased in general just to see this mod so I can't really ask for much or help much outside of criticism. Just know it's goddamn awesome of you guys for doing this.

Reactions: Mandalore777

jadus007

Jun 23, 2017
Interesting mod and better artwork then the original it would be fun to add a rope tieing option like in kasumi rebirth in the future.

May 7, 2018
Lol exactly this. You'll just have to figure out ways to cheat it.

I really wanted more ENF content, like triggers where characters are aware that previous NPC's left nude, and more pleading to not be sent out naked and such. I just had to make do with the calls already there and edit more pleading and embarrassment into it. I rewrote almost all the beastwoman lines to make them very untrusting of human men and always assuming they will be made to undress at checkpoints.
I noticed! The beast woman changes were quite nice, i also like when the npc is against your "actions" and after a while they also get into the mood

Glad your enjoying the editor. I like the idea of some characters being culturally nude, maybe I should clone the beastwoman and make a specific faction that is always bottomless for religious reasons. But then the most fun thing about this game is undressing the woman and I've customized all the undress commands as well. I'm torn lol.
Oh but i love to mess with games and the only reason i can enjoy the editor is the help of others, from translating to pinpointing where to check and especially all the ground that has already been covered
And the fun is indeed undressing woman, but reminder that removing pants and finding no panties is always a nice and welcome view.
Another possibility is for some underwear to be like that one Noble Woman accessory, a very revealing piece or maybe even some piercings or vibe (there are vibes on that era? I see no issue with saying the trader found one, we have metal detectors anyway)

I am also wondering if the exhibitionists have a preference for what items they take off and what they keep on when they come in naked, and if that is editable. Because to my delight, some types come in bottomless, while others come in full nude, and it's always the same. So there must be some line that determines what the exhibitionist removes. But then again I've stuffed around with clothing and layering orders so much, with some characters having shirts in the accessory slot that maybe it's just a side effect of that.
Side effect or not, maybe even intentional, but always brings me a smile when some eye candy gets in our booth full naked and saying "#2@1Hello, good day. May i pass?"

23 hour shifts, damn.

That's a good idea though, but not for Level 1, it's too braindead. But level 3 and 4 need to have longer shifts. They are the sweat spot and always end too quickly.
The 23 hours shifts are for testing purposes only, hated when i needed to see some specific thing be generated and the 3-4 marked girls basically ate half the time or more

Mandalore777 mentioned a pubic hair mod, is this available somewhere? I cant seem to find it.

EDIT: Nevermind, i found it. :)
I edited all the pubic hair out with paint.net on the image files, also did the same to some bras and underwear, so some outfits have basically no bra everytime
You can also make clothing see through, the game handles it quite well, or straight up invisible, for exemple, Paula nas no neck thing (what even is that) and Emma has no shorts, but still is mostly covered since her top is kinda a dress

RetiredMember

May 29, 2017
@Procrastinatus
Do you have the unextracted RAR for the game editor so that the character encoding is preserved?
I mean that my computer is in Japanese (both locale and encoding) so the character should not be garbled, or was it originally garbled? I want to fiddle with the common event but it's too complicated with the garbled characters....
The reason I wanted to contribute a small mod but considering that the update is still on the air and you said that there is a small chance that you would update this mod to the newest update, I guess I will wait for your newest version first, since I top it up from your update.

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
On the one hand it's great that Tengsten continues to add to the game. Such a unique game in the sea of endless renpy copy-pastes...
On the other hand, with these constant new versions it makes it not worth for Procrastinatus to update the mod, as the ideal would have a trully final version released by Tengsten and mod that.
On the third hand, I'm excited by the prospect of Procrastinatus's own game and him focusing his work on that, spinning the gatekeeper formula.
And on the fourth hand... wait shit, guess I'm Sheeva now? lol

Anyways it's quite the conumdrum huh?

• Haha
Reactions: FerKing
4.80 star(s) 12 Votes