Mod Wolf RPG Completed The Imperial GateKeeper [Tengsten] - Procrastinatus Content Patch [v1.3] [Procrastinatus]

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes

wsndw001

Mar 19, 2020
Does anyone have the beauty pack of Welchipodo(this mod uses it ),emmmm.... or some other mod to play on 1.52?

JCD

Jan 3, 2018
Does anyone have the beauty pack of Welchipodo(this mod uses it ),emmmm.... or some other mod to play on 1.52?
I looked around a bit and think I found a 1.42 version. They pasted this string which looks like its part of a link but to where Im not sure

aHR0cHM6Ly9tZWdhLm56L2ZpbGUvRXB4dzBUb0ojUHQ0MEViMkdIOUZ5MVJ1Ujlnd3RPOHNRMl9HNGdXRHZEU2pLNmhlTVdtMA==

Reactions: wsndw001

wsndw001

Mar 19, 2020
Willl anyway,JCD,thx to your link。I've been to google and found nearly nothing...

AAAAnd I also want the lamia!I love monster girl

dawda1

Apr 22, 2017
I looked around a bit and think I found a 1.42 version. They pasted this string which looks like its part of a link but to where Im not sure

aHR0cHM6Ly9tZWdhLm56L2ZpbGUvRXB4dzBUb0ojUHQ0MEViMkdIOUZ5MVJ1Ujlnd3RPOHNRMl9HNGdXRHZEU2pLNmhlTVdtMA==
It was encoded in Base64, decoded it gives this link:

Reactions: Mandalore777

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
Could someone upload the /picture/ folder? (IE when you de-compile picture.wolf). I'd like to try my hand tweaking the images ...

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
Here you go, that should work. If you ever need a wolf decrypt tool you can always use
I tried compiling my edits with 'Editor 2.24z', to replace system.wolf. But the images were just blank in-game.

My Steps:
  1. Make edits with Gimp. Export as png. No metadata checkboxes (transparncy, comments).
  2. Open Wolf editor 2.24z. File - create game data - encrypt some - select Systemfile - OK
  3. wait.
  4. copy new systemfile.wolf override old one.
  5. go in game. have sex. the cum sprite is pretty much transparent / missing.
  6. There is no error message

Any help would be great.

(Trying to reduce bukkake size)
sex60.png

Reactions: FerKing

Marlin Brandy

Aug 18, 2018
I tried compiling my edits with 'Editor 2.24z', to replace system.wolf. But the images were just blank in-game.

My Steps:
  1. Make edits with Gimp. Export as png. No metadata checkboxes (transparncy, comments).
  2. Open Wolf editor 2.24z. File - create game data - encrypt some - select Systemfile - OK
  3. wait.

Any help would be great.

View attachment 965549
sorry man, I just provided the file, but I no idea how to mod rpgwolf games. Though I assume that if it's anything like other rpgmaker games, you can leave it unencrypted and rename the original file (e.g. to _Pictures) and the game should pick the folder no problem as long as the filenames remain the same, since iirc RPGmaker encryption is more like compression of assets than anything else.

P.S. Crisp edits dude, hope you do some more cool stuff

Reactions: dusty stu
Sep 21, 2020
when are you going to put the lamia?
Willl anyway,JCD,thx to your link。I've been to google and found nearly nothing...

AAAAnd I also want the lamia!I love monster girl
I'm sorry to say there will be no Lamia. The intended work put into that update required me to add a stage with new mechanics. Since I ended up concluding it's more trouble than its worth and started working on a different project, that update got discontinued.
It sucks because I had a lot of assets planned (and partially made) for that update.

I'm also going through IRL crap right now so everything is on hold. Whatever happens I at least want to work on the final port, if possible.

Any idea when this is getting updated?
1.6 / When the final discontinued version is released.

Could someone upload the /picture/ folder? (IE when you de-compile picture.wolf). I'd like to try my hand tweaking the images ...
The Dev Package version comes with extracted system files, unless you want 1.5 pictures in which case use DXExtract (also included in the Dev Package)

My Steps:
  3. wait.

Any help would be great.

View attachment 965549
There's no need to re-compress folders into .wolf files for the game to run, just a tip

wsndw001

Mar 19, 2020
Oh my lord you finally come back!God bless you have a good time this year!The really life is more important than game.

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
Some Q's about the progression / plot:

(Currently at location 5 in current save)

1. How do you H the trader?
2. Is there any quests or special dialogue with Grace or the painted girl? Or are they just one-offs?
3. How do you get the alternate clothes for Chrisia and Hana?
4. Mobs keep saying things like "don't cum inside, it's a risky day" and "now I'll get pregnant for sure". Does this mean anything gameplay-wise, or is it just for show?

Sep 21, 2020
Some Q's about the progression / plot:

(Currently at location 5 in current save)

1. How do you H the trader?
2. Is there any quests or special dialogue with Grace or the painted girl? Or are they just one-offs?
3. How do you get the alternate clothes for Chrisia and Hana?
4. Mobs keep saying things like "don't cum inside, it's a risky day" and "now I'll get pregnant for sure". Does this mean anything gameplay-wise, or is it just for show?
1. Same as vanilla. I think you get her at random after a certain point, or after finishing the game. Theres an event related to the coin flip but to be fair I never tried it
2.Grace has 3 "states", Ayla has 2 "states, depending on the stage you meet them on. The dialog doesn't change because the code would've gotten too complicated and I wanted to just release PCP. Involving dialogue changes would require me to keep adding different characters and swap them around, In theory I know how to do it but it's fiddly given the in place mechanics, so I settled for a simpler option.
3.Same as vanilla, no clue
4.That's just for show, I put the dialogue on some character types because it fit what a "non slut" character would say. their "slut" counerpart dialogue just encourages you. A big chunk of the dialogue was copypaste work so I essentially went line by line and replaced it with different stuff that would fit the situation, for the sake of variety.

Oh my lord you finally come back!God bless you have a good time this year!The really life is more important than game.
Hopeful for 2021 too. Thank you.

Oberstein

Nov 13, 2017
Procastinatus, first, thank you for making this mod, you did some amazing work.

Second, let me ask you aboutyour plans for 1.6, are you planning on adding more girls or are you just going to updatethe contentthat is already ther? Thanks.

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes