Mod Wolf RPG Completed The Imperial GateKeeper [Tengsten] - Procrastinatus Content Patch [v1.3] [Procrastinatus]

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes

Dvegrathkr

Nov 27, 2020
I am currently in Stage 4 and the criminals just don't pop up at all for me to detain them. I'm on Bow's 14th at the moment and the criminals just don't appear. I've been getting this problem since Bow's 1st.
Is anyone having the same problem? Are there any way for me to fix this and progress normally?

dawda1

Apr 22, 2017
I am currently in Stage 4 and the criminals just don't pop up at all for me to detain them. I'm on Bow's 14th at the moment and the criminals just don't appear. I've been getting this problem since Bow's 1st.
Is anyone having the same problem? Are there any way for me to fix this and progress normally?
Are you in the right area? Certain criminals only show up in certain stages.

Reactions: Adamex

Xem

Jul 17, 2019
just get a complete save

Dvegrathkr

Nov 27, 2020
Have you considered that some criminals are not meant to appear in Fort Dimant?
Check their profiles. it says where they should appear.
Found the problem. One of the female criminals' type doesn't show up at all in the entire game. I got softlocked.

connsome0705

Feb 8, 2021
I tried various things, but I couldn't master the mod

Can anyone make a copy of the English version to the Japanese version?

Sierra_259

Apr 30, 2020
Quick question: When I try to modify the in game timer for the locations (which in the base game is located in the User Database, at Type 19, the 3rd & 4th variable on Page 1), it simply doesn't work. Does the stage's Base stage + Extra C + Rare all have to have the exact same time set, or is it now entirely handled by something new in the common events?

EDIT: Nevermind, figured it out, turns out I forgot to move the encoded .wolf files out of the data folder after decoding them into folders. My bad. Absolutely loving this mod so far!

Last edited:
Sep 21, 2020
Quick question: When I try to modify the in game timer for the locations (which in the base game is located in the User Database, at Type 19, the 3rd & 4th variable on Page 1), it simply doesn't work. Does the stage's Base stage + Extra C + Rare all have to have the exact same time set, or is it now entirely handled by something new in the common events?

EDIT: Nevermind, figured it out, turns out I forgot to move the encoded .wolf files out of the data folder after decoding them into folders. My bad. Absolutely loving this mod so far!
"Extra C" and "Rare" Stage entries were only added to make use of extra character slots. The game most likely just uses the original Stage entries for everything else, but I can't be sure.
The way it works is when the character is to be determined it rolls a random chance to switch between "Default", "Extra C" and "Rare". The script then loops back and resets to "Default". It's a hamfisted workaround to circumvent the lack of character slot space in Vanilla.
To anyone modifying the Stage entries: although the first "Default" Stage should be enough, make everything identical on all three instances to avoid glitchy behavior, just in case.

And you probably already know but you don't need to encode to test or play the game BTW.
.wolf files are treated as folders

Glad you were able to figure it out though

Sep 21, 2020
Pretty good expansions, one of my favorite mods right besides rogue-like expansion mod as both mods a lot of changes which is good to see.
Thanks

Some suggestions I could provide is:
1) Add more cross-overs such as game characters perhaps Widowmaker or Mercy from overwatch to add another character from there, maybe Tifa from Final Fantasy, there's a lot of choices from League of Legends I'll leave that up to you.
2) I don't know if this is possible as I have never done any kind of coding but if you can, make it possible to mark the certain characters that you aren't allowed to mark such as Chrisia, Olivea, Hana, Paula, etc.
3) Perhaps if you mark someone who's "First time: Lover" the next time they show up and you fuck them on the side you'll see texts from the so called lover or text comparing you to their lover
4) Seeing how it's a fantasy game maybe add spirits, dwarves, orcs, especially female orcs who doesn't like them a tall muscular woman.
That's all I got for now but if I do get anymore ideas I will be sure to add it
Good suggestions for other modders. Some of those suggestions are rather complex since the code wants to do just exactly what it does and no more, and on top of that most of it is still a mystery to me since its all in japanese. Reverse engineering random nonsense is torture
As for the 4th point. I was planning on adding 3 races of female orcs, but dropped that. I may release the incomplete resource files after the final update. You can see an example of an armored female orc a few pages back in the thread.

I tried various things, but I couldn't master the mod

Can anyone make a copy of the English version to the Japanese version?
Apologies, I wish I was able to also add the content in japanese. It feels disrespectful not to, but sadly I don't speak japanese

Sep 21, 2020
Procastinatus, first, thank you for making this mod, you did some amazing work.

Second, let me ask you aboutyour plans for 1.6, are you planning on adding more girls or are you just going to updatethe contentthat is already ther? Thanks.
Sorry for the late reply. No new content, the plan is to fully translate everything and leave a "base" so further modding can be done.
I am (barely) working on a new project now, I mentioned it before in this thread. I've not been dumping a lot of time into it either because real life's a bitch and I've been in an uncreative state of mind.

is there any way to change what faces are used in the mod? I really don't like the faces he put on the petite girl
That's Welchipodo's face edit. it should be as easy to modify as replacing files. Face files for petite girl in pictures folder are something like B32_MobwomanA_F0 /F1 /F2 /F5.... F any number. This is off the top of my head, it shouldn't be hard to find.
Use the Dev Package version that comes with everything extracted.

Reactions: Xem

hamhamham

May 9, 2018
Sorry for the late reply. No new content, the plan is to fully translate everything and leave a "base" so further modding can be done.
I am (barely) working on a new project now, I mentioned it before in this thread. I've not been dumping a lot of time into it either because real life's a bitch and I've been in an uncreative state of mind.
We understand, mate. Good to see you around, though.

If that helps, i still play your version to this day even though we got a more updated original version. It's just that good. Amazing work.

malikoman

Apr 19, 2018
Someone mentioned before that the original version was more updated. Is it about content or just bug-fixes?? Because I gave it a look and the las updates were things I've already seen in this version.
Thanks!!
PS: Loved the game xD

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
Someone mentioned before that the original version was more updated. Is it about content or just bug-fixes?? Because I gave it a look and the las updates were things I've already seen in this version.
Thanks!!
PS: Loved the game xD
Official version have more QoL things in it yes. The pictures and in game translation on this one are much better tho.

Shipfu

Mar 20, 2020
Latest updates on OG game, haven't been anything impressive to get giddy over.
The call associate function was a missed opportunity for the creator,
side character that has been shadowed out in a corner, ain't nothing to be too impressed by.
Hope they just finish the game soon so it can get properly modded.
Rather wait for what magic trick of a game/update Procrastinatus will pull of next for us to enjoy. =)

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes