Mod Wolf RPG Completed The Imperial GateKeeper [Tengsten] - Procrastinatus Content Patch [v1.3] [Procrastinatus]

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes

dalexe

Apr 10, 2020
And why you placed it in three tigk directories? One is not enough?

GammaXai
You don't need any locale emulator for this game.
it's The Imperial Gatekeeper [v1.75] PCP [v1.39] (1)/The Imperial Gatekeeper [v1.75] PCP [v1.39] (1)/The imperial Gatekeeper actually, and that's just how it was uncompressed.

Rz85

Jan 27, 2019
it's The Imperial Gatekeeper [v1.75] PCP [v1.39] (1)/The Imperial Gatekeeper [v1.75] PCP [v1.39] (1)/The imperial Gatekeeper actually, and that's just how it was uncompressed.
So now place it one directory like E:\Tigk and tell, is it working.

Last edited:

baster306

Nov 17, 2021
Sorry if somebody already asked. Any chance that someone will combine this patch with kagura's? Have a steam version and Kagura's patch is better (except for the genitalia and appearance of a few characters).

lnomsim

Sep 12, 2021
Hello,

I'm confused, which version should I use?

The one on the main page?

This one?
I see it adds a second page for endless but the new NPC don't appear in endless.

Or that one?

Senpai_Desu

May 21, 2022
Man, I'm new to this site and I seriously don't understand how to get the latest gameplay of this game uncensored with all the patches and extra stuffs in English. Is there some link that comes precompiled or with everything altogether. I have seen many comments and I keep getting more and more confused. I'd really appreciate if somebody would be patient with this newbie so he could play this game. I want to complete the entire content of this game.

lnomsim

Sep 12, 2021
Man, I'm new to this site and I seriously don't understand how to get the latest gameplay of this game uncensored with all the patches and extra stuffs in English. Is there some link that comes precompiled or with everything altogether. I have seen many comments and I keep getting more and more confused. I'd really appreciate if somebody would be patient with this newbie so he could play this game. I want to complete the entire content of this game.
yes, there is one, right above your post.

PaganWarlord

Jan 5, 2019
It would probably be better to move this discussion to main game thread, because this one is dedicated to an old mod that is no longer officially updated and the more recent one (by Kristo) that builds upon PCP deserves to have its own thread.
Might be worth to ask mods to lock this one to avoid further confusion

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
Yo yo yo. Thanks to a few helpful members of this thread, we've been notified of other mods and things being posted in this mod thread. I ask all mod authors to please make threads for their own mods.

I'll be cleaning up this thread for anything that is off-topic to this specific thread by tomorrow afternoon (GMT), so I highly suggest that you create a new thread asap.

EDIT 21/09/22:
I have cleaned the majority of this thread. Again, I implore all modders not Procrastinatus or Heik to please make their own threads for their mods (one can do so within the "Mods" subforum by following the template here). Any more links to user-created mods will be deleted on a monthly basis.

Of course, if you folks want to discuss anything else relating to the original mod author, feel free to make a thread dedicated to the topic in the "General Discussions" subforum here.

Apologies if it seems that I am stifling creativity or what-not, we just want the talented folk creating their own mods to have a chance to shine in their own threads.

~ Spectr3~

Last edited:
May 17, 2022
Hey there Procrastinatus, I'm wondering if will you update this content patch of yours? this content patch is 1.52 but there's a 1.75 now. I was hoping that I can play your content patch on the 1.75 version

PaganWarlord

Jan 5, 2019
Hey there Procrastinatus, I'm wondering if will you update this content patch of yours? this content patch is 1.52 but there's a 1.75 now. I was hoping that I can play your content patch on the 1.75 version
Thanks a lot for that, Heik. I would bear in mind Tengsten said their 1.7 version will be their final since it's mostly bug fixes from 1.6, So I don't know if it's a good idea to bother a whole lot with 1.6

Honestly feels like you should own the thread and take all the credit since I'm busy 24/7 developing VV instead of maintaining PCP
As the man himself said, he is really working on his new project and even some time after writing this expressed no real interest in porting to latest version of TIGK, despite what he had said earlier about updating after final version comes out.

Also, before anyone asks, the new project is still not in playable state and it will still take some more time, though it is progressing nicely day by day.

Reactions: anon241

spokkimax

Sep 19, 2022
I have finally understood which version we have to download, I will write the version we have to download here.
Not the Kagura version or the other in the OP, but this one:

Last edited:

spokkimax

Sep 19, 2022
Good news is I managed to add a second page to the endless mode character switch.
Bad news is I think that Tengsten is hard coding the character pool for the different mobs so basically none of the new characters show up on endless mode, and I'm not willing to jump in that rabbit hole today ^^'

As mentioned I fixed the Slender Elf face thing, and I added thorben786's fix for Beast Girl.

Also as bonus (but mostly because it's a pain to remove lines to then add them back later), if you press D + P (I think only at the start of a mission) it should flag the 5 trainings as done and let you use every inspection button even at the start.
I haven't tested it much so there could be some bad side effects to the save, but if you don't use it it shouldn't affect anything.

Also also as bonus, once you've cleared the game, in addition to the three summon commands, there's a fourth button which summons the eggplant woman xD
And it uses the last character's outfit number so if the outfit wasn't the first, you get some error messages with some additional nightmare fuel sprinkled on top.
It's a WIP ^^

I wish I could host the mod on a Github repo or something to make it easier to submit changes without changing version, doing changelog, zipping every time, but putting a paid game (I hope you all paid for it) as open source is a pretty bad idea...
Could anybody replace the censored CGs in this version with the one created by Kagura please? It's just to avoid to have a game with some things censored and others uncensored (which is not very consistent in term of quality).

Reactions: Mistervd
4.80 star(s) 13 Votes