Mod Wolf RPG Completed The Imperial GateKeeper [Tengsten] - Procrastinatus Content Patch [v1.3] [Procrastinatus]

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes

silhouette02

Dec 13, 2021
Hey guys! I recently found out that workupload is down. Can someone provide an alternative link as a backup?
Nvm it wasn't down. Just use a VPN and connect to netherlands. I tried almost of the international servers that my VPN can offer but none of them works except netherlands.

Reactions: Mistervd

gozador

Jun 20, 2021
Is there a more updated version possible that doesn't have bugs? I would like to make my mod available in the best possible way, contact me pls.

Reactions: rapsody

PaganWarlord

Jan 5, 2019
Where is that banner from?
Procrastinatus's new project. It is still in development and not in playable state, but community went ahead with creating a copious amount of memes and other content like banners and trailers. This one in particular was created by a fellow going by the name Godot

Sharpen

Apr 19, 2020
So, this is a standalone application from the original game itself? if so, does anyone know if the full release of the original game brings it closer to what this mod promises? Because this mod has a lot of really nice changes in its description, but idk where it lands against the full release since the mod is only up to 1.52 version of the game and the full release is 1.75.

lnomsim

Sep 12, 2021
So, this is a standalone application from the original game itself? if so, does anyone know if the full release of the original game brings it closer to what this mod promises? Because this mod has a lot of really nice changes in its description, but idk where it lands against the full release since the mod is only up to 1.52 version of the game and the full release is 1.75.
So, about this, good and bad news.
Some people modded it and updated it to the latest version.
ScreenShot_2022_1210_07_12_38.png
That's the good news.

The bad news is that recently (some weeks ago), the moderators cleansed this thread of any mention of any other mods, so I have absolutely no idea where to get the other mods.

TStep80

Jan 14, 2018

milfhunterrrs

Feb 16, 2022
View attachment 863709

OVERVIEW
PCP is a Stand-Alone large scope content patch for The Imperial GateKeeper. It seeks to increase character variety and randomness, keep the conversation flow steady and remove all broken English where its needed as to not break immersion. Several hundred lines of dialogue have been curated and many fixes and minor improvements applied.
The mod adds a Rare Encounter mechanic on top of increasing character variety within the stages.
It de-censors nearly everything in game, including male characters and adds extra outfits and other content for vanilla features.
It brings back Beauty Pack content by Welchipodo (웰치포도) in addition to a great amount of unique content
There are 2 brand new generic character types and 4 non-scripted Rare Encounter unique characters that can be found in different situations in-game.
Many other features are included, spoil the surprise at your own detriment by checking the patch notes below.​

Updated: 05/12/2021
Game/Creator: The Imperial Gatekeeper by Tengsten
Modder: Procrastinatus - Heik
Mod Version: 1.35
Game Version: 1.52
Language: English

Patch Notes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ported to 1.52 by Heik. JP Translation by Heik. Many thanks to him
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Download:

SCREENSHOTS

View attachment 863757 View attachment 863759 View attachment 863762 View attachment 863764
View attachment 863766 View attachment 863767
can i get another link?

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
So, about this, good and bad news.
Some people modded it and updated it to the latest version.
View attachment 2225222
That's the good news.

The bad news is that recently (some weeks ago), the moderators cleansed this thread of any mention of any other mods, so I have absolutely no idea where to get the other mods.
did you ever see what happened to the mod of this one, that was updated to 1.75? I want to try this mod, but I was hoping to play the latest version at the same time..

I've noticed the mods on this site do all manner of crazy shit at random times.. so I'm not surprised they fucked up the way to find mods that are actually useful..

lnomsim

Sep 12, 2021
did you ever see what happened to the mod of this one, that was updated to 1.75? I want to try this mod, but I was hoping to play the latest version at the same time..

I've noticed the mods on this site do all manner of crazy shit at random times.. so I'm not surprised they fucked up the way to find mods that are actually useful..
No, sorry, as I said, I have no idea where to get it or if it is still being updated.
There were some good mods out there, but I guess they are lost to the internet now.

Reactions: Shadowclonezero

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
sorry for the dumb question, but is this it's own game by itself?
Sort of, I think it is discontinued tho.

No, sorry, as I said, I have no idea where to get it or if it is still being updated.
There were some good mods out there, but I guess they are lost to the internet now.
The version that is now on page 1 of https://f95zone.to/threads/the-imperial-gatekeeper-v1-75-tengsten.33616/ as censored should be the mod collaberationg version of 1.75 that you were talking about with a currated selection of the most popular mod content in it. (No clue if it is uncensored or not as it appears to be modded but I haven't played it yet)

I don't like that posts and threads were deleted but much of it was just people pestering mod authors after being told that mod updates or mod reworks for cross compatibility weren't on the schedule.

• Sad
Reactions: tuShua

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
Sort of, I think it is discontinued tho.

The version that is now on page 1 of https://f95zone.to/threads/the-imperial-gatekeeper-v1-75-tengsten.33616/ as censored should be the mod collaberationg version of 1.75 that you were talking about with a currated selection of the most popular mod content in it. (No clue if it is uncensored or not as it appears to be modded but I haven't played it yet)

I don't like that posts and threads were deleted but much of it was just people pestering mod authors after being told that mod updates or mod reworks for cross compatibility weren't on the schedule.
i see. thank you!

Reactions: Mistervd

StormrReaper

Nov 22, 2022
Is there any other games like this and ntr gatekeepter. I love the aesthetic of managing the paperwork for some reason

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes