Mod Wolf RPG Completed The Imperial GateKeeper [Tengsten] - Procrastinatus Content Patch [v1.3] [Procrastinatus]

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes

Nok96

Feb 23, 2019
So i downloaded the version of this mod that works with the 1.75 "The Imperial Gatekeeper [v1.75] PCP [v1.39]" but seems that the wet pussy effect doesn't appear like it did with the "TIGK[v1.52]PCP[v1.35][FIXED]" version that i was previusly using. Is this a bug?

powahichi

Jul 31, 2022
I'm playing TIGK(v1.52)PCP(1.35) in Japanese and the dialogs for the elfs in stage two are coming up as jibberish. The text looks fine when I set the language to English.

I'm wondering if maybe it's because the text isn't translated from English to Japanese?

Jul 29, 2019
Uh, how does the uncensor and other stuff interact with this standalone mod?, should I just do the same with it as I would do with installing it in the normal game? The version that bruhman969 linked is also standalone, right? It looks like it is as, as it has the exe and everything. Thanks for that btw, a more current version is pretty much always superior, thanks! Or is the uncensor included in PCP?

thorben786

Jan 23, 2019
So i downloaded the version of this mod that works with the 1.75 "The Imperial Gatekeeper [v1.75] PCP [v1.39]" but seems that the wet pussy effect doesn't appear like it did with the "TIGK[v1.52]PCP[v1.35][FIXED]" version that i was previusly using. Is this a bug?
It is even with the actual standard version 1.75, 15.8, thereforce it is not exclusive with the modded version here.
I'm not sure with which version the redesign actually was, but they changed the way the body works for normal, cencored and lewd from the old, everything is in the same .png file to every body version is an own picture.

Reactions: Mistervd

Kezza329

Jan 30, 2023
so just to confirm, i have managed to use the pre-existing censorship files to completely uncensor the latest 1.75 build, so any mods or anyone else that wants the latest game uncensored, let me know

Kezza329

Jan 30, 2023
for everyone that wants the latest build, fully uncensored in english. I used the pre-exisiting uncensor patches, and merged files and somehow uncensored the latest build, all cgs, animated etc are all uncensored, including males.

brgont

Aug 4, 2021
for everyone that wants the latest build, fully uncensored in english. I used the pre-exisiting uncensor patches, and merged files and somehow uncensored the latest build, all cgs, animated etc are all uncensored, including males.
So this is all-in-one package, isn't it? Or I need to download sth else too?

GreenPee

Jun 23, 2018
Heyo, thanks for the share but I have a problem, the modded characters seem to speak in Spanish? Any way to fix without breaking anything?

Sicyaas

Sep 3, 2018
Good evening. Can someone please tell me about the fate of
Procrastinatus?
It seems he held big plans to expand this mod even further, but his last activity is from 2021. Is he doing alright? Is he still on f95? Any info would be appreciated and thanks in advance!

erisonkel

Jul 11, 2020
Procrastinatus?
It seems he held big plans to expand this mod even further, but his last activity is from 2021. Is he doing alright? Is he still on f95? Any info would be appreciated and thanks in advance!
Any info whatsoever? He logged in last friday, so he's alive and present here.

rgrtbrtbrtbr

Aug 8, 2016
I'm pretty sure Proc is done with this mod. You might be thinking of the game he's developing, which has a similar premise. But it's a standalone game, not a mod of this one.

I don't know the progress of the game, but he has a discord which should be linked somewhere in this thread.

RossoX

Jun 3, 2021
Procrastinatus?
He felt satisfied with what he had achieved so far with the mod in terms of extra content, but also felt incredibly frustrated and burned out because of how troublesome it is to mod this game's engine; it is very cumbersome and time-consuming to add new things and behaviors, has many bugs etc.

Because of these things he decided to call it quits and therefore the mod is considered completed. I don't blame him one bit, in fact he done good on the mod way beyond what anyone expected. So that's that.

After completing the mod, procrastinatus started working on his own game project, basically his own version of TIGK (which itself is obviously a lewd version of papers please) to be able to add his own ideas and create features that were impossible to make with the mod. So like another poster said, he has a discord now and if you want to follow the development of that game then go there.

Kezza329

Jan 30, 2023
Heyo, thanks for the share but I have a problem, the modded characters seem to speak in Spanish? Any way to fix without breaking anything?
odd. im an english native speaker, so thats strange.. wasnt the case for me man.

Metalero75

Jul 24, 2022
He felt satisfied with what he had achieved so far with the mod in terms of extra content, but also felt incredibly frustrated and burned out because of how troublesome it is to mod this game's engine; it is very cumbersome and time-consuming to add new things and behaviors, has many bugs etc.

Because of these things he decided to call it quits and therefore the mod is considered completed. I don't blame him one bit, in fact he done good on the mod way beyond what anyone expected. So that's that.

After completing the mod, procrastinatus started working on his own game project, basically his own version of TIGK (which itself is obviously a lewd version of papers please) to be able to add his own ideas and create features that were impossible to make with the mod. So like another poster said, he has a discord now and if you want to follow the development of that game then go there.
Do you know where we can find his discord link or how to join?

GreenPee

Jun 23, 2018
odd. im an english native speaker, so thats strange.. wasnt the case for me man.
I wrote that comment a bit soon, there are only of 3 characters (one of which is only encounterable in the Sandbox I think) with this problem and I panicked becouse the first rare character I met in my playthrough happened to be one of them. The spanish characters are: Evil Woman (Alice from MGQ), Olgora (Olga from Kuroinu) and the "fake fortune teller". All the other characters are fine.

Reactions: Mistervd
4.80 star(s) 13 Votes