Mod Wolf RPG Completed The Imperial GateKeeper [Tengsten] - Procrastinatus Content Patch [v1.3] [Procrastinatus]

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes

Rz85

Jan 27, 2019
lnomsim
Yes, you are right, I found it. Somehow from all the versions in this Sandbox wasn't opened from default.
One screenshot is enough, no need to multiply it.

Last edited:

lnomsim

Sep 12, 2021
lnomsim
Yes, you are right, I right, I found it.. Somehow from all the versions in this Sandbox wasn't opened from default.
One screenshot is enough, no need to multiply it.
The other screenshots were for the reactions not the button.
Usually, you need to finish the game or at least advance to a certain point to unlock the sandbox mode, I think it's the same with the default game.

Rz85

Jan 27, 2019
lnomsim
No, Sandbox opens with click left eye, left, right eye 3 times.
I thought, it opened in all versions, somehow this is only version not opened, idk why.
Thank you for your attention.

robij

Mar 20, 2022
I'm new to this game, so I appreciate this AIO pack, thanks. However, there are some characters that show up using modern clothing (like jeans, jackets or bunny suits), which kinda breaks the immersion for me. Is there some way to disable them? And from which mod do they come from?

lnomsim

Sep 12, 2021
lnomsim
No, Sandbox opens with click left eye, left, right eye 3 times.
I thought, it opened in all versions, somehow this is only version not opened, idk why.
Thank you for your attention.
Yes it odes, because that combiantionsimply unlocks everything, that's a cheat, that's what it does.
Without the cheat, you need to unlock content as you play. (and you unlock the cheat when you finish the game).

I'm new to this game, so I appreciate this AIO pack, thanks. However, there are some characters that show up using modern clothing (like jeans, jackets or bunny suits), which kinda breaks the immersion for me. Is there some way to disable them? And from which mod do they come from?
Unfortunately, I'm not a modder, so I can't help with that.

During the story, you can't do anything about it.

When playing in sandbox, you can choose which characters you want to appear or not, so your best move would be to disable the ones you don't want.

Reactions: robij

Hanlong126

Dec 18, 2022
Hi, I'm using google translator, I downloaded it but I don't get an option to open the file, I don't know if it's my inexperience with this mod thing. or is it that the file comes with the game + the mod?
1679115943567.png

Please teach me I'm very new to this and I don't understand :"c

steve1945

Oct 30, 2019
Is there anyway to make the game run in windowed mode? When I play the mod, which is fantastic by the way great job, its always full screen. F4, ALT ENTER, dont work. There doesnt seem to be any options in game, nor in the ini file to change resolution. I have a very big monitor and its making my eyes bleed playing this full screen.

tag50

Dec 11, 2017
Is there anyway to make the game run in windowed mode? When I play the mod, which is fantastic by the way great job, its always full screen. F4, ALT ENTER, dont work. There doesnt seem to be any options in game, nor in the ini file to change resolution. I have a very big monitor and its making my eyes bleed playing this full screen.
Gami.ini -> WindowModeFlag=1

Reactions: yookaBoye

Macoubex

May 26, 2018
Hum, is it me or this last version of the mod seem to have some problem with the english translation ?
I played a previous version of this mod with a way better english translation, so I must admit I'm a bit lost here.
My previous version was vanilla [v1.42] PCP [v1.3], so it's quite old.
I mostly noticed the english translation problem with the noble women, which say things like "Stop, Ignorance !!!".
Does anyone have a solution to fix this problem, pretty please ? ;w;

Edit : Alright, after a lot of searching and testing, I finally manage to merge vanilla [v1.75] PCP [v1.38] english translation, posted some time ago on this thread, with vanilla [v1.75] PCP [v1.39] which some how had the original bad english trad' on it.
So ye, for anyone wondering, just merge [v1.38] BasicData on [v1.39] and it should run as expected.

[v1.38] :
[v1.39] :

Last edited:

PluckyFuckling

Mar 27, 2018
I copied Audrey over to a new slot in the Wolf Editor and wanted to do the same to the other criminal characters. I messed with some of the variables but I still can't find what marks certain npc's as Wanted. Anybody know how to fix that?

Reactions: Mistervd

gozador

Jun 20, 2021
I would like to remind you that I promised a mod for this game, it's 80% ready, I stopped development because I need a version with as many bug fixes as possible, my mod is just visual, its purpose is to make the game more diverse, hot and kinky, if anyone wants to collaborate let me know!

wsndw001

Mar 19, 2020
I would like to remind you that I promised a mod for this game, it's 80% ready, I stopped development because I need a version with as many bug fixes as possible, my mod is just visual, its purpose is to make the game more diverse, hot and kinky, if anyone wants to collaborate let me know!
It's so good to see a new moder!Shall we have more NPCs or some more 。。。plot ?

gozador

Jun 20, 2021
gozador
Version 1.75 is final, look no more.
I think, here already answered this to you.
the version I'm modifying is "\The Imperial Gatekeeper [v1.75] PCP [v1.38]", but it has some bugs, a bug in the elf woman and a bug in the translation of the military woman, grace bugs, beast girl bugs. I would like to know is if there is any version that doesn't have these bugs.

Last edited:

gozador

Jun 20, 2021
It's so good to see a new moder!Shall we have more NPCs or some more 。。。plot ?
unfortunately no, the mod I'm creating is just visual in order to make it more exciting for people like me who have a more perverse taste. some of the changes are different nipples and anuses, color of some clothes, some details on some characters to make them more unique.

PaganWarlord

Jan 5, 2019
there actually was mod that expanded this one, unfortunately it was a mod bundled with translation that replaces English with Spanish
if you are still interested you might want to look up KTraduciones on Twitter

Rz85

Jan 27, 2019
beast girl bugs. I would like to know is if there is any version that doesn't have these bugs.
I repeat (not only I) that version 1.75 is FINAL, look no more, there will be no other version.
It may contain some bugs, doesn't matter, nobody is gonna fix them. It is more than year old.
Also you do graphical mod, so non-graphical bugs won't alter your work.

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes