Mod Wolf RPG Completed The Imperial GateKeeper [Tengsten] - Procrastinatus Content Patch [v1.3] [Procrastinatus]

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes

CamiKaa

Apr 28, 2017
I have a problem and it is that now even if I download it again it appears in notepad, I don't know how to do it now :"c
You probably tried to open it with notepad and it was marked to always use that program to open .zip files.
Right click on the file and select "Open with..." then select whatever program you use to extract files (like WinRAR).

Reactions: Hanlong126

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
I have a problem and it is that now even if I download it again it appears in notepad, I don't know how to do it now :"c
You should be able to open the unarchive program itself and then load the archive into the program if you can't just use 'open with' command.

Reactions: Hanlong126

Hanlong126

Dec 18, 2022
Probablemente intentó abrirlo con el bloc de notas y estaba marcado para usar siempre ese programa para abrir archivos .zip.
Haga clic con el botón derecho en el archivo y seleccione "Abrir con...", luego seleccione cualquier programa que use para extraer archivos (como WinRAR).
[/CITA]
muchas gracias bro ahora si funciono

Reactions: Mistervd

ArkStrike

Sep 3, 2020
Hum, is it me or this last version of the mod seem to have some problem with the english translation ?
I played a previous version of this mod with a way better english translation, so I must admit I'm a bit lost here.
My previous version was vanilla [v1.42] PCP [v1.3], so it's quite old.
I mostly noticed the english translation problem with the noble women, which say things like "Stop, Ignorance !!!".
Does anyone have a solution to fix this problem, pretty please ? ;w;

Edit : Alright, after a lot of searching and testing, I finally manage to merge vanilla [v1.75] PCP [v1.38] english translation, posted some time ago on this thread, with vanilla [v1.75] PCP [v1.39] which some how had the original bad english trad' on it.
So ye, for anyone wondering, just merge [v1.38] BasicData on [v1.39] and it should run as expected.

[v1.38] :
[v1.39] :
The machine translation feeling of the supposed "final" version was irking me too but I did this and it looks exactly the same, even when you go to "Quit" it tells you if you want to "shat" the game

Elisa21

May 16, 2020
3.jpg
Guys how to find a girl? after I completed the game she didn't appear anymore and I've been looking for her for a long time

Rz85

Jan 27, 2019
Elisa21
Looks like a little redrawn Emma face, so you can use Emma from Sandbox.

Elgate

Jun 9, 2017
1683048549729.png
Finished the main story (new game), Stage 5, clicked on the "Applicant" button. The other three buttons seems to work. the "Applicant" appear, but it's a woman with no hair and no clothes and it keep popping error whatever I do.

Edit: Forgot to point out, Latest version 1.75/1.39 the standalone. I did nothing beyond just extracting.

Edit 2: Also seems like Grace no longer spawn after the end. I liked her, I wish I could still get her in situation rather than only Sandbox.

Last edited:

Jaycur

Aug 10, 2017
anyone know how to fix issue when the bar wont fill up from touching or using perfume and cant have sex.

thaideptrai

Nov 9, 2020
View attachment 2590442
Finished the main story (new game), Stage 5, clicked on the "Applicant" button. The other three buttons seems to work. the "Applicant" appear, but it's a woman with no hair and no clothes and it keep popping error whatever I do.

Edit: Forgot to point out, Latest version 1.75/1.39 the standalone. I did nothing beyond just extracting.

Edit 2: Also seems like Grace no longer spawn after the end. I liked her, I wish I could still get her in situation rather than only Sandbox.
Or you can wait for her to come, i have tried marking the slave and no error

Kezza329

Jan 30, 2023
so i think i've managed to merge to newest Spanish version of this mod, with my old repack i did. all inspections are uncensored, and i checked one CG scene, and that was completely uncensored too. English also. if you download it and enjoy it, please give feedback to let others know its the best version to download. with hopes to get it featured on the page too. if its not, let me know. but it works perfectly for me. it should also come with a full save file, with max money.

Illhoon

Jul 7, 2019
does anyone have either the pure Procastinus patch OR A VERSION of 1.39 Procastinus togheter with the NPC+ mod the link that takes you to download here is only 1.39 patch but on the official thread the game is 1.35 with NPC+ really confusing

Reactions: Chakas

Illhoon

Jul 7, 2019
i just checked both versions again and the version posted here and linked to the download button misses alot of content that is in the main game since it does not have Nearly close to as many npcs and clothing options on the other hand i have not been able to find anything about NPC+ by Kristo does anyone have a good link or any idea where i can find npc + to add it to 1.39 ?

Kezza329

Jan 30, 2023
i just checked both versions again and the version posted here and linked to the download button misses alot of content that is in the main game since it does not have Nearly close to as many npcs and clothing options on the other hand i have not been able to find anything about NPC+ by Kristo does anyone have a good link or any idea where i can find npc + to add it to 1.39 ?
no clue what youre seeing mate, the version i have literally merges the newest npc plus pack from the spanish creator who updated the pack

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes