Mod Wolf RPG Completed The Imperial GateKeeper [Tengsten] - Procrastinatus Content Patch [v1.3] [Procrastinatus]

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes

GemyDeery

Aug 23, 2022
Seems to be. I think they are meant to represent moments when a NPC lacks for words, is short of breath and gasping i guess.
I think it's a bug since there's a bunch of dialogue that isn't being used. I checked the possible dialogue options and did a bunch of things but certain lines don't come out at points where it make sense for them to say it in the blanks.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
I think it's a bug since there's a bunch of dialogue that isn't being used. I checked the possible dialogue options and did a bunch of things but certain lines don't come out at points where it make sense for them to say it in the blanks.
Well, if you somehow locate any such bug and want to deal with it, good luck and show us what comes up.

Reactions: Mistervd
Jul 31, 2018
If this has been asked I apologize in advance.

When i click the link download it sent me to a thread with a mega link that I downloaded.

It was a file with the title of this thread on it.
I was checked the installation drop down and it talked about unzipping and running a game.exe

Am I supposed to just put the file in the original game folder and if so will there be an indicator that I did it correctly?

Jul 31, 2018
If this has been asked I apologize in advance.

When i click the link download it sent me to a thread with a mega link that I downloaded.

It was a file with the title of this thread on it.
I was checked the installation drop down and it talked about unzipping and running a game.exe

Am I supposed to just put the file in the original game folder and if so will there be an indicator that I did it correctly?
You know I'm going to leave this up here as a post of shame. I did exactly what I said and could have avoided posting this if I had just booted up the game.

Let this be a cautionary tale folks. You to can avoid unneccesary posts with simple troubleshooting hahahaha.

sckiNa

Apr 15, 2023
Basically, depends on what you're doing.
You can export the entry as a CSV file and then import back on the other editor. But be mindful the entry could've been modified. If it's a new unused entry, for instance a new character, then there shouldn't be any issues.
If you want to you can make character copies, just right click copy and paste somewhere else on Types 21, 22, 23 and 24. You can then disable characters from the sandbox by going to 21 (Char data) and changing the "unlocked by stage" value to 0
Type 19 is for stage data and includes what should spawn, that's useful to know too.

That said, for now you're better off just editing things back. 1.25 seems like the final version for some time. I updated the dev package to 1.25, you can find it here:

Btw I reorganized and left space for new additions
31-39 tengsten generic female characters
40-45 for modded generic characters
46-49 for cross over characters
50+ for rare encounter characters

It's intuitive
I know that I'm late but the link is dead.

GhostHunter47

Feb 8, 2023
I have a question what exactly does the 1.39 version of the mod bring? Because the patch notes on the thread only go up to 1.35. Also Bloemkool is right we do need one AIO merged mega build. As it stands now I have:

1 Version that has 1.35, beauty pack and npcs + by kristo which is the one you download at the non modded tigk thread

1 Version that has 1.38, beauty pack no npcs + by kristo which "apparently" has the right english translation

1 Version that has 1.39, beauty pack no npcs + by kristo which is the "definitive edition" that is posted as the download on this thread

and then 1 Version that has for some reason 1.35, beauty pack and npcs + by kristo which also includes 2 new characters Marin and Yor but is in SPANISH?

So if anyone knows how to merge the versions into having one version with The right translation, the newest mod (1.39) the newest beauty pack and the newest npcs + by kristo (Spanish Version) but in english we could use that one for the definitive AIO version. And if anyones to lazy to get all the different links i can upload all different files but if no ones interested in an AIO version then it would be a waste to compile them.

Bloemkool

Aug 13, 2017
I have a question what exactly does the 1.39 version of the mod bring? Because the patch notes on the thread only go up to 1.35. Also Bloemkool is right we do need one AIO merged mega build. As it stands now I have:

1 Version that has 1.35, beauty pack and npcs + by kristo which is the one you download at the non modded tigk thread

1 Version that has 1.38, beauty pack no npcs + by kristo which "apparently" has the right english translation

1 Version that has 1.39, beauty pack no npcs + by kristo which is the "definitive edition" that is posted as the download on this thread

and then 1 Version that has for some reason 1.35, beauty pack and npcs + by kristo which also includes 2 new characters Marin and Yor but is in SPANISH?

So if anyone knows how to merge the versions into having one version with The right translation, the newest mod (1.39) the newest beauty pack and the newest npcs + by kristo (Spanish Version) but in english we could use that one for the definitive AIO version. And if anyones to lazy to get all the different links i can upload all different files but if no ones interested in an AIO version then it would be a waste to compile them.
Damn straight, too many branches man.

di12tymary

Sep 4, 2018
I wonder if there's a way to mod the game to make girls randomly have nipple piercings...

Also, it says most things are uncensored. Anyone know what is still censored?

NillaGoober

Jul 2, 2021
I've been having an issue lately with a lot of outfits being layered incorrectly. As well as certain boarder papers having incorrectly matching descriptions but the game says they're correct when I click them. Does anyone else have this issue, and if so do they know a fix? Thanks all! And shoutout to the mod author for bringing this all together. It's been amazing so far.

Reactions: Chakas

JustiniZHere

Oct 8, 2017
Man I was gonna download this until I saw the absolute clusterfuck that this games modding scene is.

Why are there like 4 separate versions each either missing content or being in other languages randomly. The fact there is no AIO is insane.

lnomsim

Sep 12, 2021
Man I was gonna download this until I saw the absolute clusterfuck that this games modding scene is.

Why are there like 4 separate versions each either missing content or being in other languages randomly. The fact there is no AIO is insane.
It's on the WolfRPG engine which is quite infamous for how tedious it is to modify it.
And the "golden age" for modifying this game seems to be way in the past.

And another reason why there isn't any AIO, there are different art style, some prefer the original one (I personally don't), and some prefer art closer to Procrastinatus' one. There are two compilations that are the closest thing you can get for an AIO, and both lean toward one or the other style.

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes