• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod Wolf RPG Completed The Imperial GateKeeper [Tengsten] - Procrastinatus Content Patch [v1.3] [Procrastinatus]

4.80 star(s) 12 Votes

junito

May 27, 2017
Anyone besides me got some error with some characters on story mode? one just says mobwoman.jpg cant load and also when meating emma the images dont load right

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
should i play the original imperial gatekeeper or jump right into this one ? im kinda confused lol
probably jump right into one of the modded versions as unless you love replaying content, not sure if the version from the first page link is the one i've played.

PaganWarlord

Jan 5, 2019
At least this mod is done for. Kristo's one seems dead too.
However in this thread there are instructions on how to get into modding so anyone is welcome to try.

Oct 14, 2018
Yeah this is a mess, really needs an AIO English download and have the post be updated accordingly cause this is quite confusing at this point with 3-4 different versions that all lack something or is in a different language :KEK:
Just needs to be finalized so all the effort a lot of you guys have put in this can be complete (y)

Reactions: sa213d

Jeno

Donor
Aug 27, 2017
Procrastinatus is finalized, in English and does not lack anything.
IDK, where do you find any problems.
So you say the download on the OP here is the best version to play this game in?
I still find a *lot* of broken English for example.

4.80 star(s) 12 Votes