Mod Wolf RPG Completed The Imperial GateKeeper [Tengsten] - Procrastinatus Content Patch [v1.3] [Procrastinatus]

4.80 star(s) 12 Votes

LoSonoSantos

Jan 21, 2019
Hi, after you finish the game you get 4 people you can call in (idk if its 1 of the patches) 1 of them is an applicant, but its the same one everytime, even if i remove the markings its still same applicant. is there a way to change them around?

Destroy3r123

Sep 23, 2022
Need some help, is forcing me to play in fullscreen and I really don't want that, I tried alt+enter but it doesn't work... and I don't really know which files to replace

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
Need some help, is forcing me to play in fullscreen and I really don't want that, I tried alt+enter but it doesn't work... and I don't really know which files to replace
I believe f11 toggles fullscreen mode and f4 cycles windowed scales including a window the size of the full screen on my fairly high desktop size so you may need to use both keys a few times to get a small window.

Reactions: Destroy3r123

vxcscvaccd

Jul 13, 2020
There is still a rendering bug, sibilla's underwear is not visible, although I can click the button to command her to change, but I can't see it.

Destroy3r123

Sep 23, 2022
The game does it have multiple endings or paths ? I mean, does it matter what I choose in the dialogues, especially at the final of Topas ??

• Angry
Reactions: Rz85

Destroy3r123

Sep 23, 2022
And what is yours main and only goal? How do you imagine "multiple endings or paths"?
Idk maybe if you do some decisions in the dialogues, you end up differently with a character and you cant see it's events/scenes and I got spoiled about something in the game and I thought I can avoid it somehow

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Rz85

Jan 27, 2019
" Idk maybe if you do some decisions in the dialogues "
There no decisions, the story and dialogues is railroad forward, with no bend.
" what I wanted to avoid ' - you can't, no option. If there would be, it has no "multiple endings or paths" . The end is only one.

Reactions: Destroy3r123
May 21, 2020
Does anyone have the original Procrastinatus mod? The one uploaded by the person themselves and the one that was originally the OP, game version 1.52 (mod version 1.35)? The workupload links found through the entire thread are dead so I can't get it from there

Alkaid_

May 27, 2021
Truth be told, all versions are mostly in english, what varies is the degree of brokeness and that Kristo's mod/patch also has some dialogue bits in spanish (mainly on his custom NPCs).

That and availability of mob characters or some NPCs is what differentiates the multiple versions like this (since most were mods based themselves in a complete but not quite final version).

And yeah, everybody would be so much happier with it all if Wolf RPG wasn't such a utterly hermetic mystery black box for almost all of us.
I examined how to tweak dialogue a while ago because I wanted to see if it was possible to create a gradually more corrupted version of commander whatserface. It's actually quite simple (correcting the Engrish that is), I could probably do it in a couple days... but I am very lazy.

Here's the link to my original comment, if you ever get back to reading this and are curious.

So yes, while WolfRPG is mostly a mystery black box, this specific use case (editing the lines that already exist) is actually extremely simple. It just took a bit of poking to actually find what was going on, there's also a post Procrastinatus made a while back explaining how the facial expressions worked, those are also relatively simple, though you'd have to find that one yourself. The basic gist I can remember (and will be readily apparent as soon as you look at the dialogue lines in the editor) is that you have a number for the expression , and then a few special characters for things like blush.

I'm feeling kind, I'll make a diagram image.

Last edited:
Reactions: grorbav and Sonico

okjsim

Feb 14, 2021
I examined how to tweak dialogue a while ago because I wanted to see if it was possible to create a gradually more corrupted version of commander whatserface. It's actually quite simple (correcting the Engrish that is), I could probably do it in a couple days... but I am very lazy.

Here's the link to my original comment, if you ever get back to reading this and are curious.

So yes, while WolfRPG is mostly a mystery black box, this specific use case (editing the lines that already exist) is actually extremely simple. It just took a bit of poking to actually find what was going on, there's also a post Procrastinatus made a while back explaining how the facial expressions worked, those are also relatively simple, though you'd have to find that one yourself. The basic gist I can remember (and will be readily apparent as soon as you look at the dialogue lines in the editor) is that you have a number for the expression , and then a few special characters for things like blush.

I'm feeling kind, I'll make a diagram image.
Hey, just wanna ask, if I replace commonevent.dat and database.dat with one that has the translation will it still have the new characters? That is, is the characters' models affected by those 2 files? Because I have one version (1.75 ENG kristo) that I fixed up with the official steam english, but I don't think it's the lastest even though it list the same mod version in the main menu.
Here's my english version. With 2216 image in data/picture
And here's kristo's ESP version, with 2894 image in data/picture

Alkaid_

May 27, 2021
I don't think it will work, the characters won't have the references they need for the game to realise they even exist, but you can always try I suppose.

okjsim

Feb 14, 2021
I don't think it will work, the characters won't have the references they need for the game to realise they even exist, but you can always try I suppose.
Yea, that's the problem, idk where the reference for the characters are either :ROFLMAO:

4.80 star(s) 12 Votes