Mod Wolf RPG Completed The Imperial GateKeeper [Tengsten] - Procrastinatus Content Patch [v1.3] [Procrastinatus]

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes

Kezza329

Jan 30, 2023
so ive managed to repack the game and it includes the newest NPC+ pack. however, it seems with the newest fan made update to the npc pack, its also changing it from english to spanish. ive tried merging existing files, and it seems if i merge files with the newest mod pack, it removes the newest NPC's, but if i keep the NPC's the entire game is in spanish. if anyone could make or provide an overhaul translation to english, let me know and ill link a download to my repack

Kezza329

Jan 30, 2023
damn R.I.P Do you have the NPC+ File as a standalone perhaps ?
nah, the newest file is literally a standalone game essentially. the creator has doubled it as a redub to spanish, as well as new npcs. so either way it would be spanish

JOAQUIN19691

Aug 19, 2018
so i think i've managed to merge to newest Spanish version of this mod, with my old repack i did. all inspections are uncensored, and i checked one CG scene, and that was completely uncensored too. English also. if you download it and enjoy it, please give feedback to let others know its the best version to download. with hopes to get it featured on the page too. if its not, let me know. but it works perfectly for me. it should also come with a full save file, with max money.
link caído

Kuroihanakoe

Apr 25, 2017
so i think i've managed to merge to newest Spanish version of this mod, with my old repack i did. all inspections are uncensored, and i checked one CG scene, and that was completely uncensored too. English also. if you download it and enjoy it, please give feedback to let others know its the best version to download. with hopes to get it featured on the page too. if its not, let me know. but it works perfectly for me. it should also come with a full save file, with max money.
Could you reupload it please?

PierrotSol

Sep 15, 2017
Link down.

oniz1538

Dec 23, 2020
Cool. However MEGA link do not seen to work. And... you know, I have to download it for a handcraft, a very VERY special one.

Alkaid_

May 27, 2021
So I've discovered editing existing dialogue is pretty easy to do. At some point I might fix up the broken Engrish some characters have (like the Female Knight.)

Then again, I might not. For reference, using the Wolf Editor it's User Database, Type 24, then each ID corresponds to a character and there's five pages of short dialogue strings (Japanese stuff and English in the same one.) Can just be edited, hit update, and then copy the data folder back into the original game and it seems to work (no annoying export/import shenanigans.)

As for how this relates, Kristo has replaced all the [ENG] lines with Spanish, so redubbing back to English would require manually pasting between the versions and an insane amount of time. I imagine it would be far faster to simply re-add the new characters to the original version using their art.

dalexe

Apr 10, 2020
So I've discovered editing existing dialogue is pretty easy to do. At some point I might fix up the broken Engrish some characters have (like the Female Knight.)

Then again, I might not. For reference, using the Wolf Editor it's User Database, Type 24, then each ID corresponds to a character and there's five pages of short dialogue strings (Japanese stuff and English in the same one.) Can just be edited, hit update, and then copy the data folder back into the original game and it seems to work (no annoying export/import shenanigans.)

As for how this relates, Kristo has replaced all the [ENG] lines with Spanish, so redubbing back to English would require manually pasting between the versions and an insane amount of time. I imagine it would be far faster to simply re-add the new characters to the original version using their art.
If you've got the time then i'd love to play it, regardless of whether it's kristos redubbed or kristos characters in the normal mod

Reactions: Mistervd

Alkaid_

May 27, 2021
If you've got the time then i'd love to play it, regardless of whether it's kristos redubbed or kristos characters in the normal mod
I wouldn't really have any idea how to add characters in, though maybe Kristo could tell us himself. I was mostly just talking about the characters that exist in the regular Procrastinatus + Beauty Pack download but have entirely broken dialogue that makes them just a pretty model it isn't very fun to interact with. (Specifically the Female Knight, but there might have been one or two others with Engrish?)

hyp0cri5y

Jun 11, 2017
is the only way to translate this using wolfrpg editor? its really annoying clicking on every sentence ...

ok you can export it and save it as csv. thats much easier but man its still a lot of work

Last edited:
Reactions: Mistervd
4.80 star(s) 13 Votes