Mod Wolf RPG Completed The Imperial GateKeeper [Tengsten] - Procrastinatus Content Patch [v1.3] [Procrastinatus]

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
wtf happened to kristos version? Did he bail?
He is still around as far as I know but got tired of people getting annoyed/annoying over release dates for the english version when his project is focused on his native language first.

Dec 26, 2018
So I got a great translated version of this (from IGG), anyone know how to get the mods and extra content from this version onto there??? (and yes, I did compare the translation; the translation is significantly improved in the IGG version, which I think is the official translation)

Reactions: Mistervd

Para

Apr 24, 2017
He is still around as far as I know but got tired of people getting annoyed/annoying over release dates for the english version when his project is focused on his native language first.
To be fair, I understand the complaint, but well, google translate + WRPGE and one can do it himself...

Adachiteru

Aug 8, 2022
So um, anyone could explain how mods work, and if i need to patch them into the game or something? idk D:

pazan332

Jan 31, 2022
hello everyone guys. it's possible to create your own characters? customize their look, dialogs, etc?

May 7, 2018
hello everyone guys. it's possible to create your own characters? customize their look, dialogs, etc?
Yes, via Wolf RPG Editor.
It requires some learning and there is no in depth tutorial, but it is fairly accessible if you try a bit.
There has been plenty of talk about custom characters in this thread and the TIGK one.

Reactions: pazan332

gozador

Jun 20, 2021
hi, few may remember, some time ago I communicated that I was making a hot mod (I asked volunteers to test it and despite the bugs of the version, it was very good), so... I had stopped doing it for lack of time, I would like to inform that I returned to the project this month and hope to make it available to everyone in December. I intend to make only the sprites available, so you can choose just what you want.

Leks Darkmind

Jul 10, 2022
in mod for version 1.75, I found several cloth layering problems. solutions in attached file. for reference only, contains many bad cheats.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
probably better to put it here:
wolf rpg imperial gatekeeper clothes layers edit

Costume stacking order
Lines such as PoseA Set1-Overlap = 23456780;
specify the order in which the costumes overlap when displayed.
Semen - Underwear - Hairstyle - Costume B - Costume A - Accessory - Weapon A - Weapon B
are set in the order of 8 digits.
Parts with higher numbers are displayed in front.
taken
there's also interaction problems, like with c34 back (not undressing for sex)

Last edited:

gozador

Jun 20, 2021
in mod for version 1.75, I found several cloth layering problems:
c32, c33, c40, c41, c42, c54
would be nice, if someone fixed them.
sorry, found , trying again nope, same problems
c33 chubby woman armed state fix: user DB - 22 - 33 - outfit 2 :12367548
c41: 23756480
c32 outfit 4 A: 23456781 B: 23756481
yes, a correction would help me a lot, some characters I didn't modify for this reason. about the mod I'm afraid to disappoint, I'm a little insecure, but I advance that the changes are in details...

better than talking is showing example

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
So this is like... The main game, but... Better? Or its like a kind of fan dlc? I ask because it says "standalone" but I havent played the main game, so... I only need to play this one? For better experience

dalexe

Apr 10, 2020
So this is like... The main game, but... Better? Or its like a kind of fan dlc? I ask because it says "standalone" but I havent played the main game, so... I only need to play this one? For better experience
this is an upgraded version of one of the older versions of the main game, so they both have extra content

silhouette02

Dec 13, 2021
Hey guys! I recently found out that workupload is down. Can someone provide an alternative link as a backup?

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes