Mod Wolf RPG Completed The Imperial GateKeeper [Tengsten] - Procrastinatus Content Patch [v1.3] [Procrastinatus]

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes

yurum

Jun 2, 2018
- Elves classified as "Slender Woman" too. This might be causing an issue on Endless Mode that results in elves not appearing there (or i just treid the wrong stage, who knows).
- No Beast Girl nor Tall Woman mobs.
- Some hairstyles and clothes of the Petite Woman mob were replaced with others. Same seems to be the case with Slender Woman (green hair was replaced with 2B's hairdo, bunny suit in place of the kimono), not sure about others.
- 2B and D.va are also not unique characters, but sets of pieces for Slender Woman & Petite Woman respectively, what can occasionally result in random girls of those mobs appearing with their acessories or "knock-offs" with different hairstyle and such it seems.
These particular errors are probably because the pack overwrote Procrastinatus' mod. Even the rare mobs he added are gone from the game.

New Content:
.>Added New character type "Tall Woman"
.4 New Hairstyles
.4 New Outfits
.New Expressions (Including Ahegao)
.>Added New character type "Beast Girl"
.4 New Hairstyles
.4 New Outfits
.New Expessions (Including Ahegao)
.>Added 4 uniquely made Rare Encounter Characters using implied storytelling
.Emma
.Milo
.Ayla (2 states, 2 outfits)
.Grace (3 states, Many outfits)
.>Re-purposed 2 cross-over characters for Rare Encounters
. .DVa
. .YoRHa 2B

.>Moved D.Va and YoRHa 2B assets to Rare Encounter characters, replaced with unused vanilla assets.
.>Ported the rest of Beauty Pack Assets to 1.42 PCP-BP
.>Removed Bunny Girl outfit, reserved for future update

Reactions: longsuper1

nubaleen

May 30, 2020
Alright, I think I'm done porting every english translations and merging the new beauty pack version in. _( :3」 ∠ )_

Changes:
- Ported english translations
- Ported beauty pack 0.9
-- Discarded the men's bodies since they don't have uncensored dicks.
-- Discarded tall woman's 2B outfit and petite woman's dva outfit
- Removed version number in Picture/pct00_titleA.png

Fixes:
- Fixed/translated some button names (New Game, Sandbox, Manual, Exit, etc)
- Fixed Ayla's wig being drawn under her head when facing away.
- Fixed Paula's insertion sprite not matching the skin color.
- Fixed tall woman outfit 2's clothing B not being removed during sex.
- Fixed tall woman's boob hitbox being too low.
- Tweaked the character's names in sandbox

As usual there was a ton of copy pasting, so I'm sure I've missed some stuff, but I managed to get through a run of Stage 1 without anything weird happening.
Also I barely added any new lines, so especially the PCP exclusive characters are missing some lines from the new versions. And the beauty pack's characters have garbled japanese lines, since the korean didn't decode properly, the english should be fine-ish
Also also I think only big thing that's left from old PCP is the 3 sex/gender thing, but I'm giving that up unless someone knows what it was supposed to do.

...Actually I say every english translations, but there's a few/low-key lot that are hard-coded in the events, so it's a bit hard to tell which have been translated in PCP without combing every lines. If anyone notice anything it's very easy to fix.

Anyway, if it manages to run, enjoy. ^^

nubaleen

May 30, 2020
Oh, right. If anyone accidentally presses D and P at the same time, a small popup with "unlocked full inspection" should appear, but that does nothing except show the popup. I just forgot to clean my test stuff.

thorben786

Jan 23, 2019
Alright, I think I'm done porting every english translations and merging the new beauty pack version in. _( :3」 ∠ )_

Changes:
- Ported beauty pack 0.9

Fixes:

As usual there was a ton of copy pasting, so I'm sure I've missed some stuff, but I managed to get through a run of Stage 1 without anything weird happening.
Also I barely added any new lines, so especially the PCP exclusive characters are missing some lines from the new versions. And the beauty pack's characters have garbled japanese lines, since the korean didn't decode properly, the english should be fine-ish
Also also I think only big thing that's left from old PCP is the 3 sex/gender thing, but I'm giving that up unless someone knows what it was supposed to do.

...Actually I say every english translations, but there's a few/low-key lot that are hard-coded in the events, so it's a bit hard to tell which have been translated in PCP without combing every lines. If anyone notice anything it's very easy to fix.

First of all thank's for your hard work here.
I think I find a small bug with mob-woman 40.
When you turn here around to have your ways with her, her eyes are vanishing if you put it in her... spooky. XD
They may be more things but I haven't checked everything yet and of course I'm aware that bugtracking is a huge pain in the a**. -.-"

Reactions: nubaleen

Mugiboogie

Aug 13, 2020
I might be just dumb but why does it say that you discarded the 2B/dva outfits but also fixed a bug involving them? Were there duplicate entries for them and you just discarded the extra ones?

Hayase

Jan 14, 2018

Changes:
- Ported beauty pack 0.9

Fixes:

I cant charswitch in endless mode the list go off screen and i cant exit it Screenshot (53).png

Average

Nov 10, 2017

Changes:
- Ported beauty pack 0.9

Fixes:

our fucking hero!.

Is there a way to update the thread so the people coming here can see the ported mod?

nyanderson

Jan 20, 2022
Thnks for the translate. Anyone have example of Import files? Want to try doing custom charactrs but with the new models in PCP.

hola111

Jul 4, 2017
When you turn here around to have your ways with her, her eyes are vanishing if you put it in her... spooky. XD
They may be more things but I haven't checked everything yet and of course I'm aware that bugtracking is a huge pain in the a**. -.-"
IIRC that only happens in the back after you have marked her.
nubaleen Same issue with elves from the front both when marked and unmarked.

May 7, 2018

Changes:
- Ported beauty pack 0.9

Fixes:

Amazing work! Loved the new characters and very good job with the porting stuff!
Since i have an extensively modded TIGK, i tend to port the stuff i want from other mods like PCP and yours, but now i have encoutered an issue:
Both the new guard girl and the eggplant lady don't display the D faces when on back (turn around, when penetrating) and display the B face instead.
I am 100% sure i copied the right files and added them correctly on the User Database, is there anywhere else i also need to add these or do i have to tell the game to use those?
I don't want to start updating the to the latest TIGK version because it would take quite a while to transfer everything...
And

Here is a sample of my issue:
ScreenShot_2022_0121_20_29_32.png

nubaleen

May 30, 2020
lol, that's actually a problem that happened on every character with special sex sprites (Christia, Paula, Hana, etc), since the base game wasn't using the respective sprite faces, because the face didn't move, so the beauty pack fixed it in code and I copied that.
So I fixed it for most but apparently forgot slender elf (MobWoman40), since she has a different number in PCP (40) vs beauty pack (37). Thanks for noticing it, I've already fixed it ^^

I cant charswitch in endless mode the list go off screen and i cant exit it
That's... gonna be a bit trickier than the rest, I'll give it a try before sending the bug fix, it's definitely doable but wolf rpg's event programming is a pain ^^'
EDIT: Oh and I noticed there's "Trader" hidden under Eggplant Woman, I wonder why...

Both the new guard girl and the eggplant lady don't display the D faces when on back (turn around, when penetrating) and display the B face instead.
That's what I was mentionning, the beauty pack tweaked the code for this, on 1.75 it's around line 412 of "232: キャラ立ち絵描画"
1642808215600.png
You need to swap the hardcoded UserDB[22] to UserDB[CSelf18], 22 being the normal sprites, 23 being the special sex sprites, and CSelf18 toggles between 22 and 23.
Then for every character with special sex sprites (slender elf included), you need to put their usual A and B face sprites into cフェイス and dフェイス (if it applies, which it usually doesn't)
1642808415786.png

Last edited:

thorben786

Jan 23, 2019
Yes you're rigth it is also from the front.
No marks needed for her back.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Maybe I found a solution to this. The D-State poses of the expressions are all blank.
All I had to do was copying the values from the Char Outfits 22 from Page 2 and Page 4 to the responding ones in Char Outfits (D) 23, worked for me.

For better understanding a picture of each page. Hope this will help you guys.

Ohh I found another rather interresting choice of dressing up.
BeastGirl Mob 42 is wearing her underwear above her normal dress.... well who am I to judge?
Changed her 21:Basedata, Page 5

(F) LayerOrderOutfit 2

->

(B) LayerOrderOutfit 2
->

Last edited:
Reactions: nubaleen

nubaleen

May 30, 2020
I might be just dumb but why does it say that you discarded the 2B/dva outfits but also fixed a bug involving them? Were there duplicate entries for them and you just discarded the extra ones?
Oh I forgot to answer this, 2B and D.Va were already available as separate special characters in PCP, and I left that as is, and beauty pack added their sprites as additional costumes for slender and petite woman, which I discarded since we only have 4 costume slots, 2B would've overwritten the ninja-ish outfit, and D.Va would've overwritten the armor outfit.

The same way Ayla is two separate characters to have weird outfit combinations, we could duplicate slender and petite and have separate outfits on each, and then spread their ids across levels, but I avoided thinking about new-content level stuff. (which is ironic because I'm interested in adding a harder difficulty)

Last edited:

nubaleen

May 30, 2020
Good news is I managed to add a second page to the endless mode character switch.
Bad news is I think that Tengsten is hard coding the character pool for the different mobs so basically none of the new characters show up on endless mode, and I'm not willing to jump in that rabbit hole today ^^'

As mentioned I fixed the Slender Elf face thing, and I added thorben786's fix for Beast Girl.

Also as bonus (but mostly because it's a pain to remove lines to then add them back later), if you press D + P (I think only at the start of a mission) it should flag the 5 trainings as done and let you use every inspection button even at the start.
I haven't tested it much so there could be some bad side effects to the save, but if you don't use it it shouldn't affect anything.

Also also as bonus, once you've cleared the game, in addition to the three summon commands, there's a fourth button which summons the eggplant woman xD
And it uses the last character's outfit number so if the outfit wasn't the first, you get some error messages with some additional nightmare fuel sprinkled on top.
It's a WIP ^^

I wish I could host the mod on a Github repo or something to make it easier to submit changes without changing version, doing changelog, zipping every time, but putting a paid game (I hope you all paid for it) as open source is a pretty bad idea...

May 7, 2018
That's what I was mentionning, the beauty pack tweaked the code for this, on 1.75 it's around line 412 of "232: キャラ立ち絵描画"
View attachment 1609490
You need to swap the hardcoded UserDB[22] to UserDB[CSelf18], 22 being the normal sprites, 23 being the special sex sprites, and CSelf18 toggles between 22 and 23.
Then for every character with special sex sprites (slender elf included), you need to put their usual A and B face sprites into cフェイス and dフェイス (if it applies, which it usually doesn't)
View attachment 1609494
I was seriously not expecting a reply this quick, precise and informative
This is the face im doing right now at my game&pants
ScreenShot_2022_0121_23_51_54.png
Many, many thanks!

nubaleen

May 30, 2020
I was literally typing my answer to thorben about that exact problem and when I refreshed to see the preview I saw your message xD
Glad I could help ^^

(or maybe I'm not used to talking in forums anymore and I refresh too much...)

hola111

Jul 4, 2017
Good news is I managed to add a second page to the endless mode character switch.
Bad news is I think that Tengsten is hard coding the character pool for the different mobs so basically none of the new characters show up on endless mode, and I'm not willing to jump in that rabbit hole today ^^'
I believe the creator of the beauty pack manage to solve that in the latest version. Also another bug I found in the current version: It seems that the female knight finger mouth face is not correctly applied when marked and fucked from the front.

Reactions: Zaiaku and nubaleen
4.80 star(s) 13 Votes