dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NOTICE
This patch was made for v1.21 so make sure you are using the same version to avoid having problems.
And only females were uncensored.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
v1.23 test files added to attachments pls test,
Note : In this new version sex anim for pussy and anus are different but I haven't made new art for them yet.
Since in the original files (censored) the only difference in them was the pussy animation was a bit brighter.

Main Pack: | |
Info: Examination and Paula Cg,
CGPACK : | |
Info: All cgs .
Sex Animation : | |
Info: The small animation during sex stuff on examination and also changes True/False buttons to Allow/Deny.
Samples:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Install:
I made some edits:
1. Lots more pubic hair
2. Less cum
3. Smaller tits on the milf mob girls.

ScreenShot_2019_1208_20_49_55.png
c32_MobWomanA_B0 - Copy.png c33_MobWomanA_B0 - Copy.png

c36_MobWomanA_B0 - Copy.png

thehiber

Sep 9, 2018
why wont uploader updated the game here? There is already a 1.23 already. The japanese download sites are too bad and I dont feel very secured when try use them

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
why wont uploader updated the game here?
They probably haven't noticed, if someone posted their own link I'd have reported it but it hasn't happened. I use pretty much daily and not had a problem, just make sure you have a adblocker. But here you go...

Imperial Gatekeeper 1.23 -

Change log inside, and has been updated to work with it. If you use the patch make sure to use only the three files labeled 1.23 not the old ones.

Edit - It's now added to the opening post.

Last edited:

maxx mad

Feb 15, 2018
NOTICE
This patch was made for v1.21 so make sure you are using the same version to avoid having problems.
And only females were uncensored.

v1.23 test files added to attachments pls test,
Note : In this new version sex anim for pussy and anus are different but I haven't made new art for them yet.
Since in the original files (censored) the only difference in them was the pussy animation was a bit brighter.

Main Pack: | |
Info: Examination and Paula Cg,
CGPACK : | |
Info: All cgs .
Sex Animation : | |
Info: The small animation during sex stuff on examination and also changes True/False buttons to Allow/Deny.
Samples:

Install:
And TeamH

Hi,

It'd be great to get a pre-patched version, between the 3 files for 1.21 and the 6 attachment files for 1.23, there's a lot of room to fuck up the patch installation.

Reactions: Doctor Doom

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
errrrr... wat?
Treat women with 50 vagina experiences and men with 50 or more butt holes as nasty. There's now different personalities for npc's, nasty ones will be more into sex. But yeah the machine translation sounds pretty weird.

The Butler

May 3, 2017
And TeamH

Hi,

It'd be great to get a pre-patched version, between the 3 files for 1.21 and the 6 attachment files for 1.23, there's a lot of room to fuck up the patch installation.
Hey there, you only need 3 files. Pictures,Expansion and Systemfile .
There were 6 of them because the Main post wasn't updated so there were 3 for 1.21 and 3 for 1.23.

Btw - Since the Main post is now updated I removed all links/files for 1.21 version. I will be adding mirrors later today.

Destruct122

May 30, 2017
Hello, thanks for the download, don't want to be annoying but is there any fix for those using wine? is there a code that needs to be changed or file to be swapped?

Game crashes at the end of everyday.

Dnds

Out to Play
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Game has any penetrative sex yet aside from blowjobs? Even in sandbox I can't do anything but grope, unless I'm missing something.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Even in sandbox I can't do anything but grope...
Once you fill the pink bar you should get the option to finish or insert, pick insert and click on the crotch (or butt). There's also sex scenes in the story.

You might have to unlock it through the story, you do with the other girl.

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
Game has any penetrative sex yet aside from blowjobs? Even in sandbox I can't do anything but grope, unless I'm missing something.
This game has a lot of "penetrative sex" :D. You just have to pass the first couple of missions until your female partner explains the rest of the controls. Then later you can buy perfumes to increase a person's lust (pink bar) and also calm them to stop them from running. And if you want to get the best score it's best to wait until the end of the mission to have sex.

4.40 star(s) 145 Votes