TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I'm not exactly sure what to download for uncensor patch...
The three downloads from the file hosts are the same as the three embedded files, easiest thing to do I guess would be to get the three embedded ones. Inside the compressed folders are the .wolf files you want to replace the games with.

There's no CG rip, the one labeled CGPack is the .wolf file containing (most of) the uncensored CG.

Reactions: Lamoucheronn

Lamoucheronn

Apr 28, 2017
The three downloads from the file hosts are the same as the three embedded files, easiest thing to do I guess would be to get the three embedded ones. Inside the compressed folders are the .wolf files you want to replace the games with.

There's no CG rip, the one labeled CGPack is the .wolf file containing (most of) the uncensored CG.
I thought I deleted my comment as I figured it out by opening the google drive files, thanks anyway for your response

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

jktulord

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
v1.23
test files added
- i read it and didnt understand it. (english isnt my first language)

fregreger

Apr 28, 2018
I have played and beat this game, now I will apply for a leadership position in Pres. Trump's Dept. of Immigration. Thank you, Japan!

• Haha
Reactions: Fer99

The Butler

May 3, 2017
please add/create see thru outfit!
make them more transparent..
by the way.. GOOD JOB!
Editing existing costume is possible however I'm not sure how the game will handle them.
As for adding is complicated.
Already tried adding a succubus in some point during my modding (Purple/Bluish skin with custom hair and some borrowed clothes) however I would need some knowledge on the scrip the dev is using so I can set where this said class (succubus) would appear, as well as the frequency and which cloth/face/hair it will use.
And this kind of knowledge I'm lacking since taking a look at the game scrip is really messy.

Reactions: bugfinder

openSquadw4

Jan 8, 2018
I think that , tag for completed should spread into few parts , to people know what to know . like [completed] in red or green color or... Red will be for story and green for bugs and that stuff ... If say completed then is full game no shit

griffinjohn

Nov 5, 2019
So, dumb question probably. Finished beating the game and unlocked the analysis glasses. Turned them on at the beginning of the day from the same menu you activate perfumes...nothing happens. I was under the impression i'd get information on the people i was interviewing while i had them on, but nothing seems to be happening. What am I missing?

Thanks!

Mandalore777

Oct 7, 2019
So, dumb question probably. Finished beating the game and unlocked the analysis glasses. Turned them on at the beginning of the day from the same menu you activate perfumes...nothing happens. I was under the impression i'd get information on the people i was interviewing while i had them on, but nothing seems to be happening. What am I missing?

Thanks!
Try examining them or groping them while having the glasses activated.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The Butler's 1.23 update was around for about a week before dusty stu posted their edits. You probably want to make a copy of the game before trying it, or wait for their answer though. Just in case.

4.40 star(s) 145 Votes