Killerbee8967

Jun 10, 2020
Anyone here using wine to play it. It runs but when I get to next day and start the assignment it crashes. Any reason why a wolf rpg be crashing on wine ?

Sep 21, 2020
Anyone here using wine to play it. It runs but when I get to next day and start the assignment it crashes. Any reason why a wolf rpg be crashing on wine ?
Character issue? I had no problem with 1.35 BP and 1.36 Vanilla. What version are you using?
I'm using Wine to play and mod the game, not a problem here (so far).

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
does anyone have a full walk through with all alternate options?
Other than things like do or don't assault Hana I don't think there are options, the thread is the only walkthrough though.
i can't find Richard
No idea what that error is about, but make sure your not using any outdated mods or patch. Chrisia (I think) can give you hint about where Richard is, but he's back at the first checkpoint.

orpi

Jul 31, 2017
Those are good dicks. Mind if I fix up the lines and steal them?

That's a weird sentence to type out.

I am already in the final stages of testing by the way. Be on standby
Feel free to improve them. I shared for that. atached a new one with the psd, im not a drawer just got some and limited photoshop skills.
Also watched the code on wolfrpg wanted to add a typical japanesse old lady and man, a futa girl, and also a girl with the little boy body for extra challenging and fun. so it can come a little boy that papers say hes a boy/girl and u have to check that out if dont wanna risk a fail, same with futa.

Last edited:
Reactions: DannyhelMont
Sep 21, 2020
How d9 you check the wine version ? Also thanks for the help probably gonna download the 4,0 if my wine is outdated
wine --version
4.0 is dated, It's on 5 now I believe.

Feel free to improve them. I shared for that. atached a new one with the psd, im not a drawer just got some and limited photoshop skills.
Also watched the code on wolfrpg wanted to add a typical japanesse old lady and man, a futa girl, and also a girl with the little boy body for extra challenging and fun. so it can come a little boy that papers say hes a boy/girl and u have to check that out if dont wanna risk a fail, same with futa.
I already did, came out great, smoothed out the texture and gave them hard lines so it fits the rest.
Futas are a problem because the code checks for only 2 values. You can either make a futa with no dick interaction or a futa with no pussy interaction.
Beautypack added "erect" and "hidden" states for females. I'm including that part of the code in my mod (and improved it too, long story). You can use those to conceal the penis and have it change when they're horny enough. Mind the Maa ending files, you need to redraw the dick on top if it's too big.

Sep 21, 2020
Sent Pre-release version to Shannonkun. I'll await feedback and rest.
It's a partial translation, parts of the plot are still going to be broken english, so don't expect a full translation. However, I patched up all the important bits. Looks good during testing, but we'll see.
Figured if I keep polishing this is gonna drag on and drag on. Drawing a line here.

Tired. Feel good. Thanks for the support.

hentaigunman

Apr 21, 2019
so its my first time in trying to use mods any one knows about the basics ?
like a shot to the point explanation and maybe a list of available mods?
im not really good in wording so please dont eat my soul T_T

JCD

Jan 3, 2018
so its my first time in trying to use mods any one knows about the basics ?
like a shot to the point explanation and maybe a list of available mods?
im not really good in wording so please dont eat my soul T_T
its usually just copying and pasting. just downloading the mod, taking note of the folder names and dragging and dropping it in the same area as the folder names inside the game directory

Reactions: hentaigunman

AdD4RK

Jul 15, 2017
Can someone help, i am stuck at stage 5 with missions like meet the reference person and find the truth

Killerbee8967

Jun 10, 2020
wine --version
4.0 is dated, It's on 5 now I believe.

I already did, came out great, smoothed out the texture and gave them hard lines so it fits the rest.
Futas are a problem because the code checks for only 2 values. You can either make a futa with no dick interaction or a futa with no pussy interaction.
Beautypack added "erect" and "hidden" states for females. I'm including that part of the code in my mod (and improved it too, long story). You can use those to conceal the penis and have it change when they're horny enough. Mind the Maa ending files, you need to redraw the dick on top if it's too big.
ok, now I understand the difference between wine stable and wine bottler. anyways I downloaded the recent stable version 5.0, and it still crashes so is there something else I might be missing that you have lol

4.40 star(s) 145 Votes