NeoStarr

Jul 2, 2017
how well does a save from 1.36 translate to 1.42? I've played the game over for multiple updates so not entirely against just curious

NeoStarr

Jul 2, 2017
Is this supposed to be censored? I had a weird nudist girl entire the tent on 2nd day and her vagina was censored.

NeoStarr

Jul 2, 2017
Thank I was told this comes with the unscensors so I was confused. Do the male and female unscenors conflict at all?

Shipfu

Mar 20, 2020
I recommend Procrastinatus Mod with added races and bigger character rotation to your daily work days.
Ofc its uncensored as well.

NeoStarr

Jul 2, 2017
That's the version I'm playing and it was censored. Also I thought I was commenting on that mod
Edit: I am just stupid. I downloaded modded version just didn't extract it.

Reactions: Shipfu

PaganWarlord

Jan 5, 2019
Is this game on Newgrounds ? I coould try a web version of it
Either Newgrounds now is totally different site than it was last time I checked (like 10+ years ago), or you are seriously undervaluing this game.

Either way, this game is commercial release title using Wolf game engine, so I don't believe there is a web version of it.

Reactions: Liam Xster

Liam Xster

Sep 21, 2020
Either Newgrounds now is totally different site than it was last time I checked (like 10+ years ago), or you are seriously undervaluing this game.

Either way, this game is commercial release title using Wolf game engine, so I don't believe there is a web version of it.
Nah, the game's good ! I often check on newgrounds and it still supports a hefty amount of games like this, and they're good, too

4.40 star(s) 146 Votes