kekwgigug

Aug 18, 2021
That uncensored art is considerably better than mine. >.<
There are a few still censored though.
It would be nice if we had the source of that patch.
By source I mean the site where the author keep his patch updated.

BTW here is a quick tip for you guys to update the game with my patch or any other patch and even merging both.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Does this still work?

Syzoth4420

Sep 2, 2019
All the new content is for the sandbox.
No new content was added to the main mode.

To have it uncensored and with proper English translation you need to wait for Procrastinatus mod update, else you can decrypt Picture.wolf and mod the pictures yourself with Photoshop (I did this).
ayo how did you uncensor ityourself? could you explain it if possible?

Aaron Bursar

Jul 1, 2018
I added some sort of dom flavor to the anal sex dialogue in the game.
It's not much, the rest of the dialogues are still vanilla. But figured I'd share in case there's somebody else that has my tastes.

Reactions: Ezra

Average

Nov 10, 2017
I'm about to start playing the game for the first time.
Should I wait for patches and mod updates, or should I play the vanilla game as it is now?
I've heard that there're numerous bugs in broken English and gameplay. So I ask.
Thanks for the info. Will wait for mod patiently biting my nails.
i play this game 2 times, and i will play it a third time, my first time was the vanilla game and it was great don't regreat it one bit
then i play it with the mod, and the expirience was even better.
that being said, in my opinion i would recomend it to play it vanilla first and see if you enjoy it, as it takes a bit to get to the lewd stuff, and then install the mod since it only add stuff and doesn't change the core gameplay

TL;DR: imo play it now vanilla, and then install the mod for more stuff

GT-XR4

Jun 20, 2018
It kind of worked. It extracted, but as a side effect... :KEK:
Cut the naked body pictures that have both the uncensored and censored version in it, in half.
These are located in the Picture folder.
tutty.png
Or in simpler terms turn the first image into the second one i show ^
(For reference 800x840 -> 400x840 and for the bigger pictures 920x840-> 460x840)
For some reason this breaks the ingame censor option, making the body invisible if they turn around. But considering you are uncensoring you won't be using that.

For male characters, don't even bother uncensoring them, as the way textures are laid out are also changed for them. The penis is now a seperate texture, which means even if you uncensor them, there will be another censored penis on top of it. To fix it, we need a seperate uncensored penis texture, which I am not going to draw.

Alternatively, you can wait for the Female only censor I'm currently working on, which I based on the old patch, but as an extra I uncensored Bridgit with my limited experience on drawing.

Last edited:

GT-XR4

Jun 20, 2018

Here is the link for the woman only uncensored patch based on the old one. As an extra Includes uncensored Bridgit that I made.

To install, put the folders into the Data folder and then rename the Picture.wolf, Systemfile.wolf and Expansion.wolf files to Pictures.wolf.bak, Systemfile.wolf.bak and Expansion.wolf.bak to have them as a backup. You can delete them too but that means you have no backups.

fordums.png
For dummies it should look like this. ^

If you come across any problems, feel free to tag me.

Last edited:

arucard34

Jun 8, 2020
Why can't be make an uncensored version so that I don't download or replace anything?
because the game was updated like 21 hour ago and the people here are playing and testing it? , im just explaining why it is the way it is not scolding you or anything, im also waiting like you for a imperial gatekeeper 1.71 uncensort version patch applied with the mod all done but that need some time i think

Reactions: flynn0426

Kameronn77x

Jul 6, 2020
because the game was updated like 21 hour ago and the people here are playing and testing it? , im just explaining why it is the way it is not scolding you or anything, im also waiting like you for a imperial gatekeeper 1.71 uncensort version patch applied with the mod all done but that need some time i think
Hey! Just curious where your profile pic is from??

Mandalore777

Oct 7, 2019
Wow lots of posts since yesterday, and thanks to all the guys making uncensored patches. GTXR4, AceFej, Laz Jag, thanks.

I'm about to start playing the game for the first time.
Should I wait for patches and mod updates, or should I play the vanilla game as it is now?
I've heard that there're numerous bugs in broken English and gameplay. So I ask.
Vanilla is fine, it's what I played first. But it really is inferior compared to the PCP mod. The dialog in vanilla is google translated tier and is so broken it kinda ruins some of the fun, and PCP is way better translated dialog. So I'd actually say just go with PCP. I only went with vanilla first because PCP wasn't out then. PCP also adds some modded characters into the game too so there is extra variety.

The new characters added in the latest update obviously aren't in PCP (yet, until it updates anyways, but could be a while) but these characters are sandbox only (bonus characters unlocked when finishing the main story) and not in the main story, so it shouldn't matter aside from Olivea and Paula's new second pose and the new noble woman outfit, which you would be missing out on if you play PCP. But if you play vanilla you'd be missing out on Elf Girls, the second Cat Girl character, Grace and a few others I won't spoil, plus extra outfits for most characters.

There is no current definitive version, but the older versions of PCP are still objectively better than the more updated versions of vanilla, purely due to better dialog. The game is about interogations, so getting good dialog reactions when you undress and question girls is important. I saw the old original dialog again the other day when testing 1.71 and I had forgot how bad it was compared to PCP.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 146 Votes