yercat

Dec 6, 2017
I've been trying to play on Android with Exagear strategies, it is possible, but the screen size don't match with the one of the phone, if someone has more experience tinkering with Exagear i would like to know if there's any solution to that.

Reactions: burstbust

HentaiGuru

Mar 17, 2020
I used this.

Yep.
I keep getting the same error and I don't know how to use the dxedecode as well. Halp

[Picture display] File Read Error

Cannot find D:\Games/Weeb Games/The_Imperial_Gatekeeper_1.71/The Imperial Gatekeeper 1.71/The Imperial Gatekeeper/Data/SystemFile/sex62.png

Process mark:[MapEv 0 CommonEv 232 Live 947] A parallel process error means the pos is unknown

--------------------

[Picture display] File Read Error

Cannot find D:\Games/Weeb Games/The_Imperial_Gatekeeper_1.71/The Imperial Gatekeeper 1.71/The Imperial Gatekeeper/Data/SystemFile/sex62.png

Process mark:[MapEv 0 CommonEv 232 Live 947] A parallel process error means the pos is unknown

--------------------

happybrother

Aug 17, 2016
I'm about to start playing the game for the first time.
Should I wait for patches and mod updates, or should I play the vanilla game as it is now?
I've heard that there're numerous bugs in broken English and gameplay. So I ask.

datadraino

May 23, 2017
I'm about to start playing the game for the first time.
Should I wait for patches and mod updates, or should I play the vanilla game as it is now?
I've heard that there're numerous bugs in broken English and gameplay. So I ask.
I really enjoyed the vanilla game and i didnt really experience any bugs during my run. Mods in the game make it really good by adding in a bunch of stuff to the point I would recommend waiting for mods but if ya dont then you'd still have a good time.

status10

Jul 18, 2019
I really enjoyed the vanilla game and i didnt really experience any bugs during my run. Mods in the game make it really good by adding in a bunch of stuff to the point I would recommend waiting for mods but if ya dont then you'd still have a good time.
Thanks for the info. Will wait for mod patiently biting my nails.

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
V1.63
- In the sandbox, named characters can now be exposed to events.
- Traders' special conversations no longer occur with edited characters.

[Bug Fixes]
- In the sandbox, can change the "sexuality" and "sexual preference"
of named characters, but they are not reflected.
- When sandbox data is transferred from a previous version,
squares may remain on the screen.
- In character edit, each item can be changed without setting the base character.
An error occurs when invoking it.
- If call up an edit character and then judge another character
The tone type when leaving the room will not be reflected correctly.
- In endless mode, costume changes cannot be performed correctly for called subordinates.
- If use the clean cloth from the physical examination command,
the bottom row of options is [arrest].
- Other minor production adjustments.
wut ?

Kallel69

Mar 3, 2018
Just to make sure that i got this right. Right now in order to access the new version content, have it uncensored, and a working in english right now I need all of the following:

- the game 1.71 version
- the decryptor tool
- the English patch and Other
- and the uncensor mod

Reactions: dragonmaster4

arucard34

Jun 8, 2020
Just to make sure that i got this right. Right now in order to access the new version content, have it uncensored, and a working in english right now I need all of the following:

- the game 1.71 version
- the decryptor tool
- and the uncensor mod
someone answer this i have the same doubt here

Laz_Jag

Mar 19, 2020

- the game 1.71 version
- the decryptor tool
- and the uncensor mod
All the new content is for the sandbox.
No new content was added to the main mode.

To have it uncensored and with proper English translation you need to wait for Procrastinatus mod update, else you can decrypt Picture.wolf and mod the pictures yourself with Photoshop (I did this).

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 146 Votes