fehfefeh

May 4, 2020
Did that work for you? Because I tried that yesterday and it didn't work for me. The folder extracted but without it's contents, the program stopped responding almost immediately.
Yeah it works. You just need to read the thread for a bit, tldr:
step 1: download the DXA, extract and place DxaDecode in game Data folder
step 2: run command prompt
step 3: type cd (copy your game Data folder directory here, no brackets)
>press enter
step 4: type DxaDecode.exe -K:WLFRPrO!p(;s5((8P@((UFWlu$#5(= X.wolf
(replace X with the .wolf data name (e.g BasicData.wolf))
>press enter
don't close the cmd and just repeat step 4 with different .wolf name

tested in the recent posted v 1.71

Mandalore777

Oct 7, 2019
Yeah it works. You just need to read the thread for a bit, tldr:
step 1: download the DXA, extract and place DxaDecode in game Data folder
step 2: run command prompt
step 3: type cd (copy your game Data folder directory here, no brackets)
>press enter
step 4: type DxaDecode.exe -K:WLFRPrO!p(;s5((8P@((UFWlu$#5(= X.wolf
(replace X with the .wolf data name (e.g BasicData.wolf))
>press enter
don't close the cmd and just repeat step 4 with different .wolf name

tested in the recent posted v 1.71
Thank you so much. This actually works. I was just dumping it in like a retard lol. Didn't think to use cmd to run it.

Mandalore777

Oct 7, 2019
When you unzipped the patch over the extracted files are you having any issues with the game? Because to me it looks like two posts above yours.
No mine is normal, though I was only playing in sandbox. Where you trying 1.70 or 1.71?

Oh actually, I think I just realized what it is, did you copy paste the uncensored patch into your new version? That patch is going to have to be redone, I see that Tengsten has split the censored (whited out) and the semi censored body image into 2 separate images now. So the game is calling uncensored patches old double image thinking it's a single image, which is why your bodies aren't aligned with the clothes.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
No mine is normal, though I was only playing in sandbox. Where you trying 1.70 or 1.71?

Oh actually, I think I just realized what it is, did you copy paste the uncensored patch into your new version? That patch is going to have to be redone, I see that Tengsten has split the censored (whited out) and the semi censored body image into 2 separate images now. So the game is calling uncensored patches old double image thinking it's a single image, which is why your bodies aren't aligned with the clothes.
Yeah, that must be it, then.

So you were playing without patch now, I understand?

Reactions: Mandalore777

Mandalore777

Oct 7, 2019
Yeah, that must be it, then.

So you were playing without patch now, I understand?
Yeah, unpatched. Was just checking out Olivea's new pose and Brigit and there is no uncensored version of those two yet anyways. I will wait for PCP to be updated before porting all my mods from my heavily modified 1.53 version. All my personal edits were having glitches on any version past that because Tengsten keeps changing engine stuff that ruins PCP hard, so I've just been back porting new characters and costumes to my modded 1.53 until the final PCP version is released.

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
1.71 is excellent so far, here's to hoping the Kings with bigger brains than I can get PCP and uncensored shit plus all the extra characters working in the latest version.

4.40 star(s) 146 Votes