Laz_Jag

Mar 19, 2020
been trying to unpack assets to mod my game but touhouSE, WolfDec nor DXExtract works
maybe this version needs some patches
as fas as I have seen that only happen with noble woman 2, 3 & 4 attires, white dress is the only one working fine

Last edited:

d1fortest

Apr 30, 2020
There is some translation bug in version 1.70 and other minor bug like hair selection is enabled for the new character despite they have no other hair option.

PaganWarlord

Jan 5, 2019
There are quite a few bugs and, if previous bugfixes are anything to go by, it might take a month or longer for all fixes to roll out.
That plus another month or so till someone ports PCP. At least dialogue files should be workable from get go so they won't contribute to overall wait time.
What I am saying is don't start blue-balling yourself too early, it will still take a while for this version to mature.

Dechi

Jun 15, 2019
Well looks like I'll be back in 2 months then. Does f95 have a notification function when a certain game got updated?

darnerz

Jun 3, 2017
i cant extract the files in this version 1.70 use dxadecode i want to apply the uncensored patch
is there any way to extract the files?

Reactions: longsuper1

Mandalore777

Oct 7, 2019
i cant extract the files in this version 1.70 use dxadecode i want to apply the uncensored patch
is there any way to extract the files?
Yeah we are gonna get cockblocked on having a complete PCP mods for a while longer until we can solve this issue. Apparently Wolf Engine updated it's encryption from 32 bit to 52 bit keys, and none of the decoder/unpacking programs have updated to crack this yet. Which means no uncensored patch, no extra characters from PCP/Beauty Pack and no altering clothing items and undress orders.

So it's basically impossible to mod this new update at the moment.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
I have a question about the change log. It says:

"When a special production (abduction) of stage 4 and sandbox occurs, the sexual experience of the abducted character will be added."

Guards don't take marked characters even if they fullfill the requirements, and unmarked characters don't return. So then when does this apply? Is it only for Sandbox and a bad translation?

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 146 Votes