Mandalore777

Oct 7, 2019
Ver1.71 Patch Notes 2021/09/02

- Can choose [First sex: Guard] , as edit character.
- In the sandbox, if you choose "Sexual Experience: Recorded," will call up the character's unique sexuality.

[Bug Fixes]
- Various bugs related to the command to call subordinates.
Clothes that have been taken off in "Costumes&Hairstyles" will still be displayed.
If you change your clothes during a "Spot-checking" two characters will appear.
If you undress them in "Costumes & Hairstyles" and then do a spot check, they'll react strangely.
Initializing the status of the called subordinate causes the behavior to go wrong.
- In the sandbox, if select "EXP:Record" and change sexuality or sexual preference, it will be saved.
- In the Sandbox, if change the status of a character in servitude before calling them, their status will be recorded.
- Can change the hairstyle of Carl and Brigitte even though they have one type of hairstyle (an error occurs).
- When a particular character turns around, the overlapping of the pictures is broken.
- When the beast man turns around, the mosaic is not displayed correctly.
- If use the climax suppression function during insertion, it will behave strangely.
- In Basic Training 3, after pressing "Allow", the message "Error: Papers unowned." appears.
- When playing with the language setting in English, the display is partially distorted.
- Other minor adjustments.

sarad13

Jan 28, 2018
I adapted the old images from Procrastinatus Content Patch to the 1.71 version.
Also added C and D poses for Paula and Olivia.
How can i use that folder? just move into "Data" folder and move out Picture.wolf?
I tried this step but cant wat paula scene, about missing f0.png or something.

balyetca

Apr 13, 2019
How can i use that folder? just move into "Data" folder and move out Picture.wolf?
This folder contains only decensor part not the whole extracted folder. The main issue is to get this folder to unpack for further modification as nobody has posted a working and repeatable solution for that yet.
So i suggest wait a bit.

Abahgans

Jun 9, 2021
so new update just new style at sex or what ?cause when i download it is still same idk what a different at new update

acefej

Jun 26, 2021
You need unpack Picture.wolf with DxaDecode.exe.
Then rename Picture.wolf to Picture.wolf.old or Picture.wolf.bak or something else.
And replace original censored files with pics I posted earlier.
1630676853917.png

arucard34

Jun 8, 2020
ok, maybe this was asked but for what im reading, 1.71 its here, the uncensor patch works? it is applied?, the procatinatus one i read it not work because its for older versions, so 1.71 can be played only downloading it or i need to mess up with the folders im into this game because i downloaded the old version, but don't know anything about its mod or patches

sarad13

Jan 28, 2018
You need unpack Picture.wolf with DxaDecode.exe.
Then rename Picture.wolf to Picture.wolf.old or Picture.wolf.bak or something else.
And replace original censored files with pics I posted earlier.
View attachment 1385955
Do you have any DXAdecode that working? i tried many but nothing work, i tried DXExtract at hime but just "parcing..."
The other DXAdecode from "uncen patch author" not working, i cant open or drag Picture.wolf into it.

4.40 star(s) 146 Votes