_PLEASE_

Apr 10, 2019
I love the game but if the dev isn't planning on putting in new big things like new girls to play around with new sex positions even new H-images of the old cast of characters ect. If not the game is perfect the way it is now he should just take his job well done and move on to the next game.
its such a short game that just building off of it with new features and short story would be enough for a 2nd game.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
I thoroughly enjoyed the game, but I'm a little disappointed that they never added titjobs. I keep running into NPCs with breasts as their erogenous zone, but I can't really do much with it, y'know?
My other complains it that the smell fetish as it is now is underwhelming. The randomized NPCs don't seem to react to cum or perfumes. Sure, they enhance the effect of perfumes, but the perfumes are potent enough without the sensitivity. I wished they at the very least acknowledged the effects via dialogue or facial expressions.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
how do you unlock the last 2 events from the house of mc?
If you mean the last two in the sex memoir they're the Olivia punishment scenes. After beating the game go to Eisen and Fort Dimant, you should have a Olivia button...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kaizen

Dec 17, 2016
The guy at Topaz that is supposed to incriminate the chief doesn't appear,anyone know how to make it happen ?

4.40 star(s) 144 Votes