• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
I love the game but if the dev isn't planning on putting in new big things like new girls to play around with new sex positions even new H-images of the old cast of characters ect. If not the game is perfect the way it is now he should just take his job well done and move on to the next game.

Last edited:
Reactions: _PLEASE_

The Butler

May 3, 2017
I love the game but if the dev isn't planning on putting in new big things like new girls to play around with new sex positions even new H-images of the old cast of characters ect. but if not it's perfect the way it is he should just take his job well done and move on to the next game.
That won't happen >.<
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
i do not understand the high ratings of this game. Sex scenes are quite common or worse, gameplay is super repeating. May be it is good for those who played papers please but for me it is just boring trash
The reason why this game has good rates from my understanding are...

• It's a Wolf RPG game (Ancient Engine) with good play-ability and not your generic RPG Maker game.
  • Papers Please spin-off (sort of) however with more interaction.
  • It's a relaxing game overall, so if you want to chill out while seeing some anime tiddies it's a good choice.
But again as you said gameplay becomes repetitive at some point even though you get more "tools" to use and it's a niche game, meaning it won't be for everybody.
I agree with you saying that it might be slightly over-rated however saying it's trash is going a bit too far.
Just because you don't like something or a genre doesn't mean it's automatically trash.
IE: I don't like a great bunch of Flight and Racing Simulation games but it doesn't mean that all of them are trash.

Well likes and dislikes are like asses everyone has their own.

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Game version is suddenly 1.52 instead of 1.42, anyone know what changed?
The jump from 1.4 to 1.5 was because it was a full update, not mostly bug fixes like 1.41 and 1.42. There should be a change log with the game, or look back here.

penitentBOI

Sep 20, 2019
can some one here share a save of v1.52? there is new content that you get access of after you finish the campaign. I am tired of forcing myself playing through the game after every small update.

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
can some one here share a save of v1.52? there is new content that you get access of after you finish the campaign. I am tired of forcing myself playing through the game after every small update.
Y-You didn't have to... an older savefile works just fine with an updated version of the game.

Reactions: Mandalore777

wyrmcraft

Oct 24, 2019
The jump from 1.4 to 1.5 was because it was a full update, not mostly bug fixes like 1.41 and 1.42. There should be a change log with the game, or look back here.
Thanks, I usually just check the front page to see the changelog and consider whether to spend the time redownloading the game. I appreciate the link, looks like a good update but I might wait till 1.6.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

Evillobster

Nov 1, 2020
Hello, as a newbie here I was just wondering if the Procrastinatus mod will still work with the recent update?

PaganWarlord

Jan 5, 2019
What is the purpose of the slave pen besides doodling on people? What does it actually do?
Also note that base game has a limit of how many marked characters it tracks (with oldest being forgotten) and how many of them can visit you daily.

PCP expanded both the limit of marked characters and how many different characters can appear daily, but it is not updated for 1.52 and unless someone picks up this annoying task of updating content for wolf game, it will never be.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Hello, as a newbie here I was just wondering if the Procrastinatus mod will still work with the recent update?
No just the version it comes with.
How to date Hana? Or Christia? I don't seem to be able to trigger an event at all despite Hana encounter.
Need to have beaten the game, look back here.

Reactions: James Eveleth
D

Deleted member 2248006

Apparently, it might be an issue that the filepath includes "ü", so I'm gonna try to move the game to a different location and get back on y'all with this

EDIT: yup, worked.
Thanks bro your message really helped me (y)

wsndw001

Mar 19, 2020
Procrastinatus' mod maybe update after 1.6 or the final version comes out.So in my opnions we could wait for some time.The original game is really good but,too simple,you konw
PS:apologize for my poor English...

4.40 star(s) 140 Votes